So next week is the fight (may 3rd). Maidana being a heavy underdog will once again try to defy all odds like he did when he fought the self proclaimed "The next Mayweather" in beating (in a very convincing manner) Adrien Broner. Who will win? Will it be by decision or KO?

Posted via CB10 with z10
    04-26-14 04:04 PM
    maidana i think takes it but i will say it should be pretty good match up
    04-26-14 09:26 PM
    Im not a mayweather fan, but I think this fight would be one of the easiest for mayweather...

Posted via CB10
    04-27-14 03:15 AM
    Mayweather is no Broner, with that being said, maidana is no canelo �lvarez, who has more boxing skills than maidana, styles make fights.....it should be entertaining and I think it will go the distance. mayweather will win by decision. Mayweather is a beast. Guys like him come once in a lifetime. Natural ability, dedication, desire..

Posted via CB10 with z10
    04-27-14 07:54 AM
    Mayweather is no Broner, with that being said, maidana is no canelo �lvarez, who has more boxing skills than maidana, styles make fights.....it should be entertaining and I think it will go the distance. mayweather will win by decision. Mayweather is a beast. Guys like him come once in a lifetime. Natural ability, dedication, desire..

Posted via CB10 with z10
    Yeah! Mayweather is a Beast who become gay,chicken and make so many excuses.. to duck Pacquaio..Lol

Posted via CB10
    04-27-14 10:50 AM
    Yeah! Mayweather is a Beast who become gay,chicken and make so many excuses.. to duck Pacquaio..Lol

Posted via CB10
    LOL at Money ducking Pacman, I'm pretty sure there were excuses from both Camps.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-14 11:00 AM

Posted via CB10
    Mayweather wanted the Olympic style drug testing, Manny didn't. Although I agree that BOTH sides had their differences it was more because of there perspective egos and who should be the one earning the most, I'm sure after seeing manny get knocked out cold when he fought M�rquez he is not too worried about him.

Posted via CB10 with z10
    04-27-14 04:26 PM

Posted via CB10
    ....i don't know why you call him gay either just because u have an assumption of him of not wanting to fight manny. Although there are lots of gay athletes in any sport, that sounded sort of ignorant on your part........just saying.......

Posted via CB10 with z10
    spiculated likes this.
    04-27-14 04:42 PM
    Mayweather wanted the Olympic style drug testing, Manny didn't. Although I agree that BOTH sides had their differences it was more because of there perspective egos and who should be the one earning the most, I'm sure after seeing manny get knocked out cold when he fought M�rquez he is not too worried about him.

Posted via CB10 with z10
    Yeah, Marquez owned Manny in the last two fights. Some say even the first fight. Manny stock dropped a lot after the KO for sure.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-14 04:52 PM
    ....i don't know why you call him gay either just because u have an assumption of him of not wanting to fight manny. Although there are lots of gay athletes in any sport, that sounded sort of ignorant on your part........just saying.......

Posted via CB10 with z10
    Bro you take the word "gay" seriously.. ofcourse mayweather is not gay.., his just avoiding pacman..,his afraid to have an "L" in his record, and mayweather knows that, the reason why he is on top right now is bec of unbeaten record, and once he lost it the end of his career.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-14 05:10 PM
    Bro you take the word "gay" seriously.. ofcourse mayweather is not gay.., his just avoiding pacman..,his afraid to have an "L" in his record, and mayweather knows that, the reason why he is on top right now is bec of unbeaten record, and once he lost it the end of his career.

Posted via CB10
    I hear you "bro", it's all good. But weather you think he's afraid of him or not, he's a damn good business man and has bought a lot of fans to boxing. Don't know if u have been watching the "all access" shows on sho for the mayweather a d maidana fight.....but Floyd had earned so much in the industry and has a very flamboyant lifestyle. Canelo �lvarez was no slouch either and he schooled him with no problem..

Posted via CB10 with z10
    04-27-14 05:17 PM
    I hear you "bro", it's all good. But weather you think he's afraid of him or not, he's a damn good business man and has bought a lot of fans to boxing. Don't know if u have been watching the "all access" shows on sho for the mayweather a d maidana fight.....but Floyd had earned so much in the industry and has a very flamboyant lifestyle. Canelo �lvarez was no slouch either and he schooled him with no problem..

Posted via CB10 with z10
    Canelo is a 22yo boy.. when mayweather fought him.. and mayweather took advantage of it..

Posted via CB10
    04-27-14 06:28 PM
    Businessman.. yes, but his loosing his manhood instinct, the world of boxing wants this fight! The boxing fans around the world even those who barely watched boxing were become interested to see this fight to happen..the world is taunting him he is a gay, a chicken, a coward etc.. as a "MAN" where is that instinct? The initial reaction of a real man? Where is that..? O yeah I forgot.. its BUSINESS..

Posted via CB10
    04-27-14 06:44 PM

Posted via CB10
    I doubt he was avoiding Pacman and I doubt Pacman would have have beaten Floyd, but that's just my 2 cents.

For this current fight, I see another UD for Mayweather.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-14 06:52 PM
    I doubt he was avoiding Pacman and I doubt Pacman would have have beaten Floyd, but that's just my 2 cents.

For this current fight, I see another UD for Mayweather.

Posted via CB10
    Your absolutely correct.....!!!!

Posted via CB10 with z10
    04-27-14 07:00 PM

Posted via CB10
    After the pac vs cotto fight, the fight pac mayweather should have happen by then.. but mayweather accused pacman that he is taking peds.. and was proven wrong.. now answer my question "why would mayweather accused pacman that he is on peds?"

Posted via CB10
    04-27-14 07:00 PM
    It doesn't matter that canelo was 21 or 23....tyson won the heavyweight title at 20. hector Camacho won it at 20, you will always have the skeptics. If canelo had won they would've said that mayweather is too old. You can never change the mind of someone once they are set in their ways. He has fought cotto, and every other top fighter in each of the divisions he has dominated. Except for Manny, and again, it's more because of bragging rights of who brings in more money than the other and who gets the bigger purse as to why they haven't fought yet. I seriously doubt that after seeing Manny get knocked out cold and his mediocre win over brandon r�os that Floyd is truly scared. In the second fight with Bradley he got hit with a nice uppercut that lifted him completely off of his feet, imagine if it had been Floyd who is more accurate and fluid with his punches

Posted via CB10 with z10
    04-27-14 07:08 PM
    Yeah, even i, have a slight doubt of pacman beating mayweather.. but as a boxing fan, would you leave it that way..mayweather winning by talking? And the fight not to happen.. common man.. its like winning a car race without starting there engine yet..

Posted via CB10
    04-27-14 07:13 PM
    The business side of mayweather was taking over when he was trying to negotiate his purse with manny. The promoter mentality. Trying to build the hype for a money. Trying to negotiate a lucrative purse for both of them, unfortunately , it back fired when he got knocked out. So now Manny has to rebuild his reputation to make it a lucrative fight once again. While I admit it won't generate the kind of money it would've bought to them had they fought several years ago, it still stands to be the biggest grossing fight regardless.

Posted via CB10 with z10
    04-27-14 07:13 PM
    I agree that they need to fight each other to make history, and for bragging rights. Their legacy won't be complete if they don't face each other. Remember how long it took b4 tyson fought Lenox lewis. By that time tyson was damaged goods. Manny has ready been knocked out cold, but let's hope there is stl enough interest and money to satisfy both and make it happen for once and for all. It's what the public demands, they owe it to us....

Posted via CB10 with z10
    04-27-14 07:18 PM
    I am a Manny fan, I'm also a Floyd fan. A few years ago it thought it was a 50-50 fight. A Lot has happened since......I think Floyd can outbox Manny now. hopefully we'll get to see soon
    Mayweather vs. Maidana-img_20140412_104726.jpg

Posted via CB10 with z10
    04-27-14 07:24 PM
    It doesn't matter that canelo was 21 or 23....tyson won the heavyweight title at 20. hector Camacho won it at 20, you will always have the skeptics. If canelo had won they would've said that mayweather is too old. You can never change the mind of someone once they are set in their ways. He has fought cotto, and every other top fighter in each of the divisions he has dominated. Except for Manny, and again, it's more because of bragging rights of who brings in more money than the other and who gets the bigger purse as to why they haven't fought yet. I seriously doubt that after seeing Manny get knocked out cold and his mediocre win over brandon r�os that Floyd is truly scared. In the second fight with Bradley he got hit with a nice uppercut that lifted him completely off of his feet, imagine if it had been Floyd who is more accurate and fluid with his punches

Posted via CB10 with z10
    But as you saw the fight.. canelo clearly dont know what his doing.. its like an apprentice fighting his master.. totally inexperienced fighter.., and here we go again.. we are basing mayweathers victory over pacman by looking in there previous fights.."im tired... can I just sit and watch them instead of talk.talk.talk..blah.blah..."

Posted via CB10
    04-27-14 07:24 PM
    I am a Manny fan, I'm also a Floyd fan. A few years ago it thought it was a 50-50 fight. A Lot has happened since......I think Floyd can outbox Manny now. hopefully we'll get to see soon
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140412_104726.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	266216

Posted via CB10 with z10
    Im pacman fan obviously, but before that im BOXING FAN.. so yes.. im not just hoping.. im praying too.. to see it soon.. im very frustrated to see this fight..LOL

Posted via CB10
    04-27-14 07:28 PM
    I hear ya bro, you and millions of other fans....hope they'll make it happen soon, before it's too late and they lose again to a lesser oponent.

Posted via CB10 with z10
    04-27-14 07:30 PM
    I hear ya bro, you and millions of other fans....hope they'll make it happen soon, before it's too late and they lose again to a lesser oponent.

Posted via CB10 with z10
    Ya, and I see them, running out of opponent too...sigh how I wish the fight happened 3 or 4 yrs ago..

Posted via CB10
    04-27-14 07:47 PM
26 12