Here's a good one for the OT forums (I threw this one up for members on another site too)....

Shopping for a new mattress and it's a frelling turkey hunt to find a mattress brand/model that has good reviews. I know it's really subjective when it comes to what you like and what is comfortable, but I'm just looking for suggestions as to good experiences with a mattress that doesn't break down and start sagging or causing sore a sore back after a year.

Anyone have any suggestions?
    02-25-14 03:46 PM
    We've had a Tempurpedic for years now and love it. Great for the back too, of which I have issues with.
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    02-25-14 04:17 PM
    I have a Tempurpedic. I can say honestly that it is the very best sleep I've ever had since I bought it.

Posted using my Z10
    02-25-14 07:06 PM
    I'm actually getting rid of a foam layer mattress (not a Tempurpedic) and it's horrible. I'm absolutely sure that it is because it is a cheap knockoff, but it literally feels like my back is being torn apart. Just for my sanity sake, I'm really dead set on staying with an innerspring/coil mattress or hybrid for this next one. I should go over and try a Tempurpedic just to experience what my mattress doesn't feel like.
    02-25-14 10:18 PM
    I've been "thinking about" shopping for a new mattress for similar reasons. I've really wondered about the SleepNumber beds. As I approach late 40's, I'm thinking the adjustable levels might come in handy after a rough 3 set tennis match or after a tough workout - I hate the "morning after"!

Also, kinda thinking I'd like the adjustable frame type no matter what mattress I buy - you know, the raise head / raise feet thing.
    02-25-14 10:26 PM
    I would get the bluetooth model for sure! Dont think they come in firm but definitely theuraputic

Q10 with Telus on
    02-25-14 10:30 PM
    I would get the bluetooth model for sure! Dont think they come in firm but definitely theuraputic

Q10 with Telus on
    are we talkin for BBM or for Baby ummmmmm ?
    02-25-14 10:35 PM
    I have had a sleep number bed since 1998. Since before they were cool! I cannot say enough good things, I love my bed... I have actually packed it up to let people (parents and aunt and uncle) borrow it to try it out, and of course they were sold. My parents slept on my bed for almost a month ( just testing it!), I had to put my foot down and make them give me my bed back!
    Highly recommend this bed by Select Comfort.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-14 04:52 AM
    Many thanks for your answers!!!
    03-03-14 04:54 AM