Case in point: britney spears. Court wasn't that favorable to her making her pay spousal support to her gold digging hubby. And she couldn't even get the custody. There are more cases like that. So don't talk to me about unfair courts. It goes state by state and judge by judge. Besides, it's always the guy's fault for not recognizing the red flags of a gold-digging female, because he is too busy to get what's in her pants. Maybe if men were thinking with what's on their shoulders rather than what's in their pants, they would make better choices. It is easy to swindle a woman out of her money too, just being nice to her and making it seem like you really care. Come on, you all know the rules of the game, don't you?
    Okay, you named 1.

And for every male-gold-digger you can name, I can name at least 30 female-gold-diggers.

Women can be taken advantage of, yes-

But **NORMALLY** men are the ones who will get ****-raped in court and lose a ton of money/property.

Oh and yea, Britney lost custody of her kids because the paparazzi shot photos of her trying to smoke them.

So tell me that judgement wasn't warranted...
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 08-05-09 at 12:39 PM.
    08-05-09 12:36 PM
    Case in point: britney spears. Court wasn't that favorable to her making her pay spousal support to her gold digging hubby. And she couldn't even get the custody. There are more cases like that. So don't talk to me about unfair courts. It goes state by state and judge by judge. Besides, it's always the guy's fault for not recognizing the red flags of a gold-digging female, because he is too busy to get what's in her pants. Maybe if men were thinking with what's on their shoulders rather than what's in their pants, they would make better choices. It is easy to swindle a woman out of her money too, just being nice to her and making it seem like you really care. Come on, you all know the rules of the game, don't you?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Don't make a case in point with a rich celebrity who married a less rich
    celebrity. I already said earlier in this thread we're not going on case by
    case basis. You made one point of a celebrity millionaire.

Yes, I tell guys all the time not to fall in love with the vag. Too many guys
    fall in love with the vag and think they'll never find another like it again.
    That's why it's better to always have a variety.
    08-05-09 02:22 PM
    said with such poise and class, brings a tear to my eye.
    08-05-09 02:37 PM
    Don't make a case in point with a rich celebrity who married a less rich
    celebrity. I already said earlier in this thread we're not going on case by
    case basis. You made one point of a celebrity millionaire.

Ok, i agree, my example wasn't the best. What's even worse, is that i agree with the second paragraph minus the last sentence.

What was the topic of this thread again?
    08-05-09 02:48 PM
    We call that putting the ***** (kitty) on a pedestal. Don't do it.
    08-05-09 02:49 PM
    @ forever.......after the bbm version of your reply, I just had to jump in on the fun.

This Vag's response..... very well said Xavier Peppers. Spoken like a true c0ckhound

08-05-09 03:28 PM
    MMmmmm...

And all variations thereof...
    08-05-09 03:32 PM
    here is my opinion, when im in a relationship, i dont hide anything, and that includes money. i dont but part of the reason for alot of divorces might be due to people getting married too soon, i know a guy that met a girl and 4 months later they were getting married, id really really like to get to know the girl before id get married, that way i know we get along great, she aint a gold digger or crazy. Maybe people need to date longer before even thinking about marriage
    08-05-09 03:33 PM
    Prada!!! Where have you beeeeeeeen? Was it fashion week or something?

08-05-09 03:34 PM
    the britney thing did me make smile..clearly k fed needed the cash..you seen him lately??? his food bill must be mahoooosive

generally when big money is involved it's the male that has earned it and the wife has married it. Very self made men have the same wife as they had when they were collecting milk tokens

a good example is the housewifes of...atlanta/o.c. etc etc

most have marrried famous sportstars, developers etc then act as though because they arranged the housemaid,nanny,p.a. driver, security guard that it is defined as helping them build their fortune

so in fact when it comes to gold digging and stripping people of thier assets most women are up there with the IRS
    08-05-09 03:43 PM
    Ok, i agree, my example wasn't the best. What's even worse, is that i agree with the second paragraph minus the last sentence.
    I wish at least 80 percent of the male gender would agree with it too.

@ forever.......after the bbm version of your reply, I just had to jump in on the fun.

This Vag's response..... very well said Xavier Peppers. Spoken like a true c0ckhound

Xavier Peppers.....

Seriously I'm going to change my name to that.
    08-05-09 04:22 PM
    Ok maybe it was my fault for not asking my question in a more detailed way, the whole point of my question was missed

I wasn't talking about hiding money from a gold digging wife/g/F. What I was talking about was guys who put a little bit of money aside for say a rainny day, or when you get mad at you s/o and need to get away for a hour or so and cool down, hince the term mad money.

Its not about hiding money, ok in a way it is, here's my point, let's say you and wife do a budget, and Let's say you have $60 for the week for gas and lunch for work.

Ok so instead of spending all $60, you only spend $45, and you take the other $15 and put it someplace, I.E. A hiding place.

Over time you save up money, and say your wife wants a new purse or something shiney, you can surprise her and buy it for her with your mad money that you have been saving

That's how a married friend of mine explained it to me.

So my point to this thread that I think I left out was where are some of the hiding spots have guys come up with to hide money, that's one of the things we were talking about, the various hiding places to hide money

Ok well back to thread at hand , I agree men do get screwed when it comes to divorce.

08-05-09 05:52 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD