04-06-09 01:27 PM
115 1234 ...
tools
    i think it varys.. its just as harmful as alcohol. But in moderation it is harmless.. but having it everyday does have a an affect on your system.

legalizin marajuana would make it readily available but then again it will also give the government a chance to take control like tobacco. and make big money from it.
    04-03-09 10:59 AM
    i read an article that says the mary jane does have more tar but not associated with more cancer....meh
    04-03-09 11:02 AM
    Honestly, I'd prefer to cap bud from my boy down the block. No taxes and just a flat fee. Legalization would be nice, but we all know that the government wants their share in that too. Like mentioned though, it can be monitored. People still going to get it on the low in my opinion. Pretty tough subject if you ask me. BTW, I'm not dumb for smoking. There are some very smart people that smoke some ganja every now and then.
    04-03-09 11:02 AM
    i think it should be legal
    04-03-09 11:04 AM
    Honestly, I'd prefer to cap bud from my boy down the block. No taxes and just a flat fee. Legalization would be nice, but we all know that the government wants their share in that too. Like mentioned though, it can be monitored. People still going to get it on the low in my opinion. Pretty tough subject if you ask me. BTW, I'm not dumb for smoking. There are some very smart people that smoke some ganja every now and then.
    I agree with people just getting on the DL like they have for years...
    04-03-09 11:06 AM
    weed is a victimless crime, the only families that have been hurt by chronic are the family's that have lost people to the game(dealing or arrested or shot b/c some dummy wants a harder rep) the jails are overflowing with Weed dealers (are you kidding me) and society is in a talespin (woo hoo) , if you legalize it , the prisons would not be overflowing (you and I would not be paying to house and feed dangerous weed dealers or smokers) the gov could tax it and make a couple billion dollars a year...........

its something that should have been made legal a long time ago
    04-03-09 11:08 AM
    weed is a victimless crime, the only families that have been hurt by chronic are the family's that have lost people to the game the jails are overflowing with Weed dealers
    I got caught under the 'Zero Tolerance" law, you shoulda seen the time they wanted to give me, if it wasn't for having a fantastic lawyer, i would have done time for sure...
    04-03-09 11:12 AM
    I dont think its as easy as "yes" or "no". It depends on your personality. If you have an addictive personality then it can be very damaging. If not, then your chances of outgrowing it without any ill effects are probably very good. Its the same as any "habit". I'm 52 years old. I see guys that I went to high school or college with that have never advanced past the "teenage" stage. Thy are basically stuck in 1975. Its funny, but very very few of them are alcoholics, but the vast majority of them still smoke a lot of dope. Just my opinion, but I think you are better off controlling your recreation, rather than letting them become habits or addictions. And, I've never met anyone who has an addiction problem who didn't start with grass.
    04-03-09 11:15 AM
    and i smoke that kushhhhhhh
    yeah, and i ball like swoosh

thats all i gotta say! sorry nothing really deep to add
    Ditto! Harmless, it's a person the creates harm, not a plant!
    04-03-09 11:23 AM
    I don't see what the big deal is with weed. Up in Canada if you get caught with weed, they take it, slap on the wrist, then you go home. No jail time... It's decriminalized up here. I personally don't think it should be legal though. It's a good place to go when you're hard up for money to make a quick buck (dealing/driving). If you're good at it, you can get out of debt and then some Legalizing weed would hurt more people then it would help... So what does it matter if you buy drugs from a drug dealer or from the government? The drug dealers have the better stuff anyhow
    04-03-09 11:29 AM
    There is a part of the human brain whose sole purpose is to process THC. The worst part is the smoking it. If we could but THC pills or lollipops it wouldn't be nearly as harmful. I do not rock the ganj anymore but when I did it was a better medicine than anything on store shelves. Hangovers, flu, headaches whatever. It just makes some things in life a little more tolerable.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 11:31 AM
    You ever heard of Special Brownies?
    04-03-09 11:36 AM
    Damn hippies and your brownies.... lol
    04-03-09 11:44 AM
    Well don't see the need for it... Why do you need to get high to be relaxed or have a good time... I feel its a waste of time and money

04-03-09 11:48 AM
    Okay there officer.... Do you drink? You'll get more messed up on beer then you ever will on weed. More people die every year related to alcohol then weed. What's the big deal?
    04-03-09 11:52 AM
    Only reason die from alcohol is cause they drive there's a lot of drugs that cause hallucinations which cause death or there's addicts that slowly die... And maybe one drink every six months what about you hmmm..

04-03-09 11:55 AM
    I don't drink that often. And smoking weed definately shouldn't cause hallucinations... That is afterall what we're talking about. If I get as high as I could, and you get as drunk as you could - who do you think would drive better? Assuming you didnt have to go to the hospital for your liver....
    04-03-09 11:58 AM
    See ... You definitely do weed cause if someone were to get as high as they could should not be driving same with the alcohol .... That's just common sense .... Point coruptyed

04-03-09 12:02 PM
    Uhhhh, no... We were asking what drug kills more people. It's alcohol hands down. Google it When me, Moose and Richter got all messed up, we could still ride our bikes over to Timmies. It was a wierd ride over, but it didn't effect my balance, or judgement when crossing streets...
    04-03-09 12:04 PM
    you say that now then splat...
    04-03-09 12:05 PM
    I'm here aren't I? We had to cross Dundas to get to Timmies
    04-03-09 12:06 PM
    All three of us made it. Even little Moose which can hardly reach the pedals on his bike Hahaha
    04-03-09 12:06 PM
    well your town is like 1000 people not hard to do ...
    04-03-09 12:09 PM
    You know it may do you well to try weed before going into the police force. Then when you come across *high* highschool kids, you'll know what they're going through
    04-03-09 12:14 PM
    nah never you can smell that stuff though
    04-03-09 12:18 PM
115 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD