What's up CB. I just had to put this up because I want peoples honest opinion about how you feel about that herbal. So drop a comment let us know should it be legal, do you think its harmless, or are you totally against it. No arguments or negitive comments to others post please.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 01:52 AM
    Starting with me I personally think its harmless and should be legal with restrictions on age just like with alcohol. I don't consider it a drug either even though its technically considered as one. Before some smart but says well technically it is a drug. Lol and plus with the economy hurting like it is I don't think we have the extra 10 billion a year to keep up the failed war on Marijuana.

04-03-09 01:57 AM
    It's not harmless but then again neither is eating bacon

04-03-09 02:29 AM
    and i smoke that kushhhhhhh
    yeah, and i ball like swoosh

thats all i gotta say! sorry nothing really deep to add
    04-03-09 02:36 AM
    well i showed you the article on it , personally i dont think it bothers me too much(however i refuse to go near it)(personal and work related reasons) , however just about every habitual pot smoker ive met has been stupid as a rock , not to say people who smoke pot are stupid just there not doing anything for the cause.There presentation of themselves , there mannerisms , the way they speak were all negative in my opinion.Would i judge anyone because they did ? No
    Last edited by Unternull; 04-03-09 at 03:33 AM.
    04-03-09 03:28 AM
    The plant is just that a plant; and it is harmless to us in my opinion! It's like human catnip, people who use are not dangerous excepy to the local all u can eat buffet So i say we all go to Holland and get some reallll good ****! LOL It is really good there i lost my rental car for like 7 hours LOL Anyways............... toke Up !!!
    04-03-09 03:39 AM
    joanna Ur a Cuteeeeeeee ........
    04-03-09 03:40 AM
    wink wink.............
    04-03-09 03:40 AM
    I have no problem with it personally. I used to be a regular user and was constantly high but eventually grew up and realized I didn't need to use it for the reasons I was.

I'm not opposed to legalizing it but there should be an age restriction just like with alcohol and cigarettes (not that that will stop those underage from using it). Heck, alcohol is legal and it has some worse consequences than weed does. You can get alcohol poisoning from drinking too much and die from it. Have you ever heard of someone overdosing from smoking just pot? I know I haven't.

But there are negative sides to this ongoing argument as well. For example, it isn't always straight marijuana. There are many instances where it is laced with other drugs and the user is completely oblivious to the fact.That would be one of the biggest obstacles when it comes to legalizing it- regulating the sales and growth of it. Also regular use can have a serious impact on everything in your life; your school work, your relationships/friendships, your family, your job. (I speak from experience)

Usage of it shouldn't be taken lightly and people should be well aware of the consequences that could follow, especially with regular use.

But I see nothing wrong with lighting up every once in a while in order to help relieve stress or relax. There would just need to be laws set much similar to the ones used for alcohol.

04-03-09 04:02 AM
    and i smoke that kushhhhhhh
    yeah, and i ball like swoosh
    took the words out my mouth.

but real talk...
    there have been studies done. i dont know much about it but im sure some googling could fix that. i do remember reading that there are some long term affects relating to testicular cancer and low sperm count for men among others.
    04-03-09 04:42 AM
    Used to smoke back when I lived in Seattle...down here in FL it just aint that good and barely had me feeling a thing so there's no point in wasting money on it anymore

But yeah it really aint that harmful
    04-03-09 04:56 AM
    I think its harmless UNLESS you are an addict like me (in recovery almost 7 years). Maybe it should be legal, certainly it should be decriminalized. But for me no pot (or anything else) since july 23rd, 2002.

04-03-09 05:08 AM
    Should be legal with age, driving, & workplace restrictions. Pot is a good time when not abused. I don't do it anymore (Family & Job) but I do have some really good memories.

04-03-09 07:05 AM
    I never heard of anyone overdosing on marijuana

04-03-09 07:13 AM
    I never heard of anyone overdosing on marijuana

That was my point. We can drink alcohol when you can overdose on it and die, but marijuana is illegal and it's nearly impossible to OD on. You would need to injest 40000 times the amount of marijuana that it would take to get you high, 1/3 of your body weight, or about 1,500lbs consumed all at once in order to OD. And those numbers are going by whichever US Government authority you want to believe.

Even aspirin, a commonly used over-the-counter drug, causes hundreds of deaths a year yet people can't smoke a little herb if they want it?

The studies weren't able to produce fatalities in large mammals but only in smaller rodents.
    http://druglibrary.org/schaffer/library/mj_overdose.htm

... Sorry. I debated this in High School a few times and am kind of passionate about the subject, even though I don't use it anymore.
    04-03-09 09:55 AM
    I think it's harmless but addicting. I'm trying to quit tho so I can pass a drug test
    04-03-09 10:15 AM
    i repeat!!!! there is nothing wrong with a little ganja!!!....or a lot hahahaha -_-
    04-03-09 10:17 AM
    Eh, I'm totally against it. But again, that's only my opinion. I have friends that are into it, and it doesn't bother me.
    But one thing i do wish to add- Some of you want it "legalized"
    I couldn't dis-agree more. What you'd rather have it, is "tolerated"
    I only say this because - sure, it'll help the economy if you can go pick up a QP at your local walmart, but Damn, can you imagine the taxes on Marijuana?
    You'd be better off getting it from your friends little brother down the street and have it being tolerated.

I smoke cigarettes, yes thats a drug too. I know this (Pick your poison right?)
    But look at the taxes on smokes. Holy crap. I'm paying almost 8 bucks for a pack of Marlboros. If it did become legalized, you bet you a$$ the government would control every aspect of it.
    04-03-09 10:21 AM
    Weed is whack and pretty lame to me. I'm 23 and have never done it, don't plan on it either. Of course, this is just my opinion. The idiots at my college seem to ignore the fact that a drug charge=no more financial aid. Lol idiots. But eh, to each his own!

04-03-09 10:32 AM
    Starting with me I personally think its harmless and should be legal with restrictions on age just like with alcohol. I don't consider it a drug either even though its technically considered as one. Before some smart but says well technically it is a drug. Lol and plus with the economy hurting like it is I don't think we have the extra 10 billion a year to keep up the failed war on Marijuana.

I agree. There should be age limits. BUT not smoked in public. Another thing is alcohol is legal, and I've never heard of a husband or wife beating their spouse cuz they're high. So why should such a harmful thing like alcohol be legal when an herb like weed that relaxes u is illegal? I'll tell u one thing, I've never been pissed while stoned. Make the world a better place and legalize it. lol
    04-03-09 10:37 AM
    For me, there is nothing wrong with taking a few hits man. I'm not a regular user, but used to be, and I would only spark up when I was stressed from school, family drama, girlfriend drama, whatever it may be. I don't think it is harmful as other have said unless you use it everyday or take a crazy amount in your body. I was just in Jamaica and the weed there is amazing. Just for that reason, I may become a regular user lol. I kid. But every once in a while is cool.

To whoever said that Florida weed isn't that great, you need to come to Miami. That Mango Kush is fiyaaa
    04-03-09 10:42 AM
    Weed is kinda cool i guess. Here in Denver it goes back and forth as being Legal and Illegal to carry under a ounce for personal use. I've done every drug you can think of multiple times and been to the edge on each one. I stopped and no longer do anything cause i have priorities in my life now, so i let the fun times go. I am very lucky to have a strong will but back to weed now. Its real nice to smoke and its alot easier to drive on it. They are/were trying to start programs here to have weed as a alternative to drinking and driving. I believe in time it will be Legal. Its gonna take another 10-20 years to cycle all the older generations in our legal system and to get ours in politics to do it. But as you can see alot of cities and states are pushing for it.
    04-03-09 10:49 AM
    1) The ONLY reason we even have the "make it legal" conversations is because the
    Democrats want to tax it. So, we are going to hear more and more about "legalizing" it. It's all about the money. They would poison our country for the money.

2) It is illegal now, so it's wrong. If you have it or use it, you are breaking the law. It
    doesn't really matter whether it is harmless or not.

3) It has more tar and carcinogens than cigarettes. So, more cancer.

4) Everybody I know that uses is dumb too. I do not know if they were dumb before
    they smoked ( quite posible) or the smoke made them dumb. But...why take the
    chance?

jr
    04-03-09 10:50 AM
    This thread needs to be moved to off- topic...
    04-03-09 10:57 AM
    harmless...should be made legal....is it really true that mary jane has more tar than tobacco?...hm...research here i come (hello master's thesis)
    Last edited by simplenigma; 04-03-09 at 10:59 AM.
    04-03-09 10:57 AM
115 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD