Holidays are what humans live for. Doesn't matter what the holiday is as long as it's a holiday.
    The definition of Holiday ( loosely defined) means PARTY and gives you permission to get more Sh*t faced than you usual do!
    So in the tradition of Stupid Human tricks and because, I'm informed so you're informed, here's what you have to look forward to for March.

For starters,This is National Alcohol Awareness Month. And what better way to stay aware of Alcohol then to keep it close.
    March is "National" Frozen Food Month
    You bacon lovers will droll over this one.The 1st is National Pig Day. Roll out those Bar-B-Que's boys!
    March 5th is Multiple Personality Day.. This one goes out to most of you regular posters!
    March 7th is Employee Appreciation Day. This is a great day to tell all the employees here a CrackBerry how much you really love all that they do for you.
    It's one of those group hug kinda days.
    March 8th is set aside as "Be Nasty Day" ( and we're not talkin' 'bout the weather) Now, even though it's a legal day to be nasty, take heed, because it's also a day for the mods to give out double infraction points!
    March 9th is Panic Day. If you were nasty the day before, then you may wanna start panicing early as there's a good chance you might not be able to log in to CB due to the extra infringement bonus points you racked up.
    March 15 is "dumbstruck" day. If you're one of the positive helper bees on the forum than this needs no explanation!
    The 22nd is national Goof off day. And while it's "National"... around here everyday is a goof. You may have told the old lady that you had a job interview but we all know you come here to goof off! So, goof on you gooofy people.( and you know who you are!)
    And, March 30th is "I'm In Control Day." But, the reality of it is, you've been partying the entire month, and while you may think you're in control... those bars you see behind those two scary biker types heading in your direction and are more wasted than you.... suggests that you're not.( In control)

So there you have it.
    So many reasons that make you wanna tell the world " how proud you are to be an American..... better yet, to be human!
    Next month is gonna be a killer!
    Enjoy!
    kbz1960 and middbrew like this.
    03-01-14 04:37 AM
    Well I for one am looking forward to most of these and they all apply to me
    kbz1960, Lostboy5151 and middbrew like this.
    03-01-14 07:34 AM
    March 4 is National Pancake Day...

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 02:38 AM
    Well I'm looking forward to the drumstick day, I will find the funniest looking bird and BBQ him and eat with so much enjoyment.

Posted on my z30 from the best app CB10
    03-08-14 09:56 AM
    Well I'm looking forward to the drumstick day, I will find the funniest looking bird and BBQ him and eat with so much enjoyment.

Posted on my z30 from the best app CB10
    That's DUMB Struck Day. Surly YOU can relate to "Dumb,"
    Just read between the letters. SLFdF!!
    03-08-14 08:20 PM