Dog the Bounty Hunter is on a marathon alllllll day till the new season premieres tonight..and Im very excited

Does anyone else like this show??

Im actually just gonna say A&E is my favorite channel lol
    12-02-09 11:12 AM
    I honestly tried to watch and learn to like DtBH but i cannot get into that show for the life of me.....
    12-02-09 11:24 AM
    When I watch him I get that old cowboy song in my head... "I've got spurs, that jingle jangle jingle..."
    12-02-09 11:29 AM
    He was in the Walmart next to my house with his wife a few weeks back looking for someone.. It was rather interesting to see him there... and where I live of all places lol
    12-02-09 11:35 AM
    his wifes gazoombas defy all imagination, however she is cool as all get out
    12-02-09 12:43 PM
    lmao as soon as i saw gazoombas i knew what you meant haah
    12-02-09 12:45 PM
    Ever watch Operation Repo??? I mean... we're talking MegaGazoombage, with scary piercings and tatts to prove it.
    12-02-09 01:07 PM
    Ever watch Operation Repo??? I mean... we're talking MegaGazoombage, with scary piercings and tatts to prove it.
    I love that show too!!!!

Lol I know who you were referring to and shes one scary lady
    12-02-09 01:07 PM
    Dog is a great show, the new season starts tonite?? didnt know that i have my dvr on so i will get all the shows, i love op repo, the people blow me away the way they think they can keep pthier cars w/o paying for them....
    12-02-09 02:05 PM
    Dog is a great show, the new season starts tonite?? didnt know that i have my dvr on so i will get all the shows, i love op repo, the people blow me away the way they think they can keep pthier cars w/o paying for them....
    Its always funny to see their reactions too, especilaly when they repo'd a repo truck
    12-02-09 02:07 PM
    sorlipm- yes the new season starts tonight!!! ill be on my way home from the airport but i got it set to record to watch later!

I love peoples reactions when they get their car repo'd. I mean come on you eventually knew it was coming lol.
    12-02-09 02:11 PM
    sorlipm- yes the new season starts tonight!!! ill be on my way home from the airport but i got it set to record to watch later!

I love peoples reactions when they get their car repo'd. I mean come on you eventually knew it was coming lol.
    Yup, kinda like the folks that get their cars booted, they run out screaming...

"Hey hey I was just going down to pay my ticket (when they have several of course), and now I can't because you booted my car!"
    12-02-09 02:58 PM
    Yup, kinda like the folks that get their cars booted, they run out screaming...

"Hey hey I was just going down to pay my ticket (when they have several of course), and now I can't because you booted my car!"
    PARKING WARS!!!!! Lol thats also one of my favorites!!
    12-02-09 03:01 PM
    PARKING WARS!!!!! Lol thats also one of my favorites!!
    Yup yup, I found Parking Wars during one of their marathons. It's funny as heck and makes you read those signs when parking in downtown areas of a city you don't know. And the funny thing in a lot of those cases is, they have the money when push comes to shove, they just hate having to deal with the hassle of getting their cars back. Well DUH!
    12-02-09 03:10 PM
    Lol yeah. I just laugh hysterically.. Its on demand heck yes! Lol so when I get bored, I just watch reruns of it..

Anyone else here watch Hoarders?? or Intervention?
    12-02-09 03:14 PM
    Lol yeah. I just laugh hysterically.. Its on demand heck yes! Lol so when I get bored, I just watch reruns of it..

Anyone else here watch Hoarders?? or Intervention?
    Hoarders is crazy. All that crap they have.
    I cant watch intervention. To sad.
    12-03-09 01:32 AM
    I caught the new season of Hoarders the other night and almost died cause the lady was so gross, she didn't have any water, heat, or anything for 4 years

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-09 08:34 AM
    Intervention is way sad...
    I recently watched like 4 hours of cake boss I really like that show the cakes and things they make are amazing.
    12-03-09 08:43 AM
    I caught a few espisodes last night after the NHL Network game I was watching was over.
    12-03-09 09:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD