I have been a member on CB since April 7, 2009.

I want to give a huge SHOUT OUT to CB for guiding me to the love of my life. I met the most wonderful man through CB and we plan to marry next year. He is the most amazing person I have ever met. The absolute one true love of my life.

I can't express how lucky I am and how in love I am with this amazing man.

So... Thanks CB for helping me find the most incredible man ever!!!!

Love,
    Brandy
    11-30-10 09:00 PM
    That man would be me!!!

And yeah, it's awesome!! It's the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, and it's thanks to BBM and the Crackberry PIN sharing forums! WOOT WOOT!!!

Love,
    Richard
    11-30-10 09:06 PM
    That's awesome you two. May God bless you with a life of happiness together. Now, if only the site had a thanks button....
    11-30-10 09:12 PM
    That's awesome you two. May God bless you with a life of happiness together. Now, if only the site had a thanks button....
    Well, the mobile section doesn't yet, and it desperately needs one!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-10 03:23 AM
    Congratulations to the impending nuptials! I met my own true love online just a tad over 10 years ago, and we're still going strong, coming up on anniversary #8.

12-01-10 05:30 AM
    Here's wishing the two of you many many happy years. You will have to post your wedding pictures.
    12-01-10 06:43 AM
    Awesome. Congratulations. Do you think you can find a banquet hall big enough for all of CB's 2.7 million members?

I myself have met some good friends on CB.
    12-01-10 06:53 AM
    Oh my. That's so awesome.

Will you be telling people at the wedding where you've met? Probably add a few hunderd fold to our BB world. .

I kid but really, Congratulations! We should be expecting a post concerning a realtime update of your wedding. :P

12-01-10 06:59 AM
    Wow, that's awesome! Congratulations to you both. I've met some really cool people here, but nobody that I plan to spend the rest of my life with.

I wish you both a happy long life together. Keep us informed and we need to make sure Kevin knows about this. You two definitely deserve a blog entry when you get hitched.

12-01-10 07:19 AM
    Who needs Match.com when you got CrackBerry.com?
    12-01-10 09:46 AM
    congrats! i met my wife online too, though not on CB. best of luck and like middbrew said, make sure you post pics (taken with your BBs of course! )
    12-01-10 10:32 AM
    There was at least one other couple I remember that met and married through CrackBerry. Danger_Mouse and Another whose moniker escapes me.

12-01-10 02:18 PM
    Awesome. Congratulations. Do you think you can find a banquet hall big enough for all of CB's 2.7 million members?

I myself have met some good friends on CB.
    It's a good place to make friends. I've definitely met some good ones.

12-01-10 02:20 PM
    aaawww thats so awesome!!! CB is known for some good peeps!!
    12-01-10 02:22 PM
    Haha, awesome and Congrats!
    12-01-10 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD