A few days ago my wife set my bb so I could few crackberry in wap3 format but like a stupid newbie I clicked on return to default view and now I can't get it to stay in wap3 format. Anyone willing to help a big dummy ( the fred Sanford special ) with how to fix this problem. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-09 11:15 AM
    try closing it out completely and then go to wap.crackberry.com
    03-17-09 11:18 AM
    Tried that and even did a pull and still nada.

03-17-09 11:26 AM
    To stay in wap3 I have to back page everything. If I click on a link to go to another forum after I am done reading it takes me to full version on its own. So I have to back page to stay to how I need and want it.

03-17-09 11:30 AM
    Scroll all the way to the bottom on the page you are on...there should be some kind of link to take you back to the wap view.
    03-17-09 11:33 AM
    Anyone willing to help a big dummy ( the fred Sanford special ) with how to fix this problem.
    Whatever you do; don't fake a heart attack. That won't fix anything
    03-17-09 11:39 AM
    But I do that but it doesn't stay in wap view. After I post this reply and I click on the link @ the top of this page to go back to the off topic link it takes me back but in default view. It should stay because it did before I chose to return to default view. So see my delemia?

03-17-09 11:40 AM
    okay go into your browser hit your bb button>options>browser configuration> i have support java checked, support HTML tables, use foreground and background colors, support enbedded media, support style sheets make sure you have those checked off.

show images: on wml &html pages
    emulation mode: blackberry
    content mode: wml &html

and try clearing out all your cache options.
    03-17-09 11:44 AM
    That was a mouth full. Lol. Ok will try it and will be make shortly with a answer if that work. Thanks.

03-17-09 11:46 AM
    All it matched what you said for it to have. I just came back and it loaded up the full version but I saw I link on that fill page that was a link to view the forums in wap format and it seems to have fixed the problem but only time will tell. Thanks again for the help amp.

03-17-09 12:03 PM
    You're welcome I hope all your problems are sloved! Have a good day!
    03-17-09 12:04 PM
    All but one are but I am still waiting for a answer to me volume problem that I posted on another forum. Hate to big ya but maybe you could check it out when you have a free moment and feel like it. The thread is under the bb 8100, 8120, and 8130 link.

03-17-09 12:14 PM
    Under help and discussion for bb pearl 8110 8120 and 8130 link. Sorry for the Mistake in last post. Plus thank you really for all your help with a newbie. I know we can be a handful sometimes.

03-17-09 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD