Dropped it down a flight of stairs this morning and it landed on the marble floor, the casemate case flew off, the battery flew out, the microsd drawer opened and came unhinged. I was sure this was the end, but I put it all back together and it is perfect - not even a scratch! I wonder what would have happened if this had been an iphone?
    01-16-10 03:59 PM
    Dropped it down a flight of stairs this morning and it landed on the marble floor, the casemate case flew off, the battery flew out, the microsd drawer opened and came unhinged. I was sure this was the end, but I put it all back together and it is perfect - not even a scratch! I wonder what would have happened if this had been an iphone?
    A very distraught iphone user.
    01-16-10 04:04 PM
    A very distraught iphone user.
    I agree! LOL. I'm glad your phone survived without a scratch though
    01-16-10 04:13 PM
    The BB lives to fight another day! If that were an iphone, you'd be one unhappy person. Not to mention an expensive repair

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-10 04:24 PM
    If it was and iPhone it would have turned to dust when you began picking up the pieces

01-21-10 07:44 PM
    I <3 my blackberry

01-21-10 09:02 PM
    at the least you would have been buying a new screen
    01-21-10 10:14 PM
    had a same case with my bold.. but survived.. of course iphone wouldn't with that PLASTIC cover..
    BB <3
    01-21-10 10:36 PM
    If it was an Iphone I'm sure they have an app for that ... it's the Dropped Iphone send 400 dollar app

01-22-10 07:50 AM
    and if it were a droid...

"I DON'T, Survive falling down a flight of stairs"
    01-22-10 08:09 AM
    Tragedy struck when my blackberry fell out of my bag, and onto the concrete road! Was nearly crying with worry, as I'd just taken it out the case swap it over, but to my utter relief not a single mark on it!!!!! Oh the joys!!! Love it!

01-22-10 12:45 PM
    When the atomic war happens the only things left will be blackberries and roaches
    01-29-10 10:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD