RELAX girl, coming from Whittier i will take that with a grain of salt...a very very small grain of salt...LOL!!!! just kidding, your probably right. i read the thread wrong, and responded quickly, hey forgive me im a noob!!
    07-29-09 10:12 PM
    Any chance you will reconsider MrT, now that the situation that prompted this seems to have resolved?
    07-30-09 09:28 AM
    Any chance you will reconsider MrT, now that the situation that prompted this seems to have resolved?
    The Racist was NOT banned but yet ran off after the mods thought it was a better idea to publicly humiliate her. Don't get me wrong, i got a HUGE laugh outta it though.

But no, you mods have already deleted my themes and plenty of posts, no point in staying. Funny how quick you guys are to delete our themes but yet even after admitting that that racist B#$%@ had been warned, that her comments did not get her banned. And even after you guys have claimed to ban her for 24 hours, she was still there. Even after her duplicate account was point out and how her dup acct tried starting more $hit, still not banned. You are f'n !diots and have embarrassed yourself and Crackberry.
    07-30-09 09:48 AM
    Same thing tha i heard, must have been a brain fart on the mods part!
    07-30-09 10:16 AM
    Calling mods *** idiots. Smooth. Real smooth.

You're entitle to your opinion, and I commend you for taking a stand for your beliefs, but is it really necessary to burn your bridges like that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-09 10:17 AM
    The Racist was NOT banned but yet ran off after the mods thought it was a better idea to publicly humiliate her. Don't get me wrong, i got a HUGE laugh outta it though.

But no, you mods have already deleted my themes and plenty of posts, no point in staying. Funny how quick you guys are to delete our themes but yet even after admitting that that racist B#$%@ had been warned, that her comments did not get her banned. And even after you guys have claimed to ban her for 24 hours, she was still there. Even after her duplicate account was point out and how her dup acct tried starting more $hit, still not banned. You are f'n !diots and have embarrassed yourself and Crackberry.
    They ask us to reconsider, yet my theme threads have been taken down. My post count went from 509 to 223. I was so looking forward to hitting crackberry genius too
    07-30-09 10:25 AM
    Calling mods *** idiots. Smooth. Real smooth.

You're entitle to your opinion, and I commend you for taking a stand for your beliefs, but is it really necessary to burn your bridges like that?

Calling it how i see it. There has been you and prettyinpink (lol), maybe a few others that seam to think that nothing wrong was done, but my mama taught me that if you offend someone even if you did not mean to, you still say you are sorry. I'm talking about the mods offending emarsha by allowing another member to make racist comments and not doing anything about it by ignoring it. Not the racist. She knows damn well the comments made were racist and borderline threats.
    07-30-09 10:36 AM
    Gang,

I'm a bit of a late comer in this situation. I thought things were getting resolved. Am I wrong? I was not aware threads were removed, but I would be glad to look in to that. I'm sure a little leeway can be granted as you guys look for new hosts, or for MrT to reconsider.

I will ask the higher ups about it. I checked the 8900 Themes Forum and did not see deleted threads, but I will ask about it.
    07-30-09 10:40 AM
    Gang,

I'm a bit of a late comer in this situation. I thought things were getting resolved. Am I wrong? I was not aware threads were removed, but I would be glad to look in to that. I'm sure a little leeway can be granted as you guys look for new hosts, or for MrT to reconsider.

I will ask the higer ups about it. I checked the 8900 Themes Forum and did not see deleted threads, but I will ask about it.
    I was hoping to get things resolved. Im a guilty party and can admit my wrongdoing. I was given a few days to reconsider.

My themes posts are gone. I searched the 8900 forum, and they are all gone. It's ok, I totally understand and agree to the TOS and whatnot, but why ask to reconsider and then take all the theme threads down?
    07-30-09 10:49 AM
    Gang,

I will ask the higer ups about it. I checked the 8900 Themes Forum and did not see deleted threads, but I will ask about it.
    Maybe check with FBR's home girl mod that was quick to hand out bans for BS of why they were removed. Then after you see it was probably her, maybe think back to the other claims we have made about being treated unfairly.

I was/am upset my post are dropping, i still am calling it how i see it but should have took a deep breath or two before my last post here. There are some great mods in here and pkcable is one of them. But the situation was missed handled and i do think that it should have been avoided.
    07-30-09 10:54 AM
    I was hoping to get things resolved. Im a guilty party and can admit my wrongdoing. I was given a few days to reconsider.

My themes posts are gone. I searched the 8900 forum, and they are all gone. It's ok, I totally understand and agree to the TOS and whatnot, but why ask to reconsider and then take all the theme threads down?
    Reason: OP Removed OTA's
    You are correct, all of your threads have been closed because the links no longer function.

I would like to take a moment to clear up a point. The moment I saw a reply post from the antagonist, I banned it for 24 hours. My fellow moderators discussed this and the decision was made to lift the ban. It flushed out the troll, making it easy to compare IP's and trap it.
    07-30-09 12:21 PM
    Calling it how i see it. There has been you and prettyinpink (lol), maybe a few others that seam to think that nothing wrong was done...
    I never said I didn't think any wrong had been done. Obviously something happened that caused quite a stir. What I don't know is whether this "something" was of a severe enough nature to warrant the brouhaha that followed.

You claim the comments in question were racist. Maybe they were, maybe they weren't. All I know is that I don't know, I didn't see them.

You claim the mods mis-handled the whole thing. Maybe they did, maybe they didn't. I'm not privy to their discussions and why they chose to act as they did.

Is it possible that the comments were not racist? Spiteful and hurtful yes, but not racist? And the mods recognized that for what it was and acted as they did.

On the other hand, if the comments were indeed racist in nature and if the mods recognized them as such, what I'd like to know is why the matter wasn't handled immdediatly and more decisively - surely racism wouldn't be held to the "three strikes and your banned" rule.
    07-30-09 12:25 PM
    i missed this humiliation thing and im guessing its been sense then deleted? damn i hate having a job lol.
    07-30-09 12:26 PM
    I didnt see the racist comment either and Im on at least 3-4 times daily. But they are all saying that there was in fact this comment... I just wish I could read it myself.
    07-30-09 12:31 PM
    Damn i sure missed out on everything. Its a shame it had to go down like this tho.
    07-30-09 01:51 PM
    They ask us to reconsider, yet my theme threads have been taken down. My post count went from 509 to 223. I was so looking forward to hitting crackberry genius too
    FYI- Per your post.

Due to recent events, I've asked Adam to delete my account and posts. I have taken down ALL the OTA's to my free themes and CB will delete my threads.
    It's been great sharing and had other great themes to share, but after a few PM's back and forth, I felt their decision was one sided and chose the right one for me.

I will still continue to make *FREE* themes, just wont be posting them here. You all now who to thank for my departure!

See ya'll on the flipside!

emarsha
    07-30-09 03:43 PM
    sick burn...
    07-30-09 03:49 PM
    pwned.

10char
    07-30-09 06:11 PM
    LOL at the PINS Stacking up..... ROTFLOL

Oh my gosh, I did not get that until this post... I am SLOWWWWW
    07-30-09 06:16 PM
    pwned.

10char
    Lol my thoughts exactly.
    07-30-09 06:17 PM
    ok this is sad... but keep on going in twitter
    08-06-09 02:00 PM
    ok this is sad... but keep on going in twitter
    Very sad. I have been looking for a good precision theme with calender for ages.

08-06-09 06:40 PM
    I am VERY sorry to inform you all I no long host free themes for this forum. There were some VERY Racist and distasteful comments made by laurenchantel. I feel her comments were beyond a personal attack but the mods and even the forums manager did not think anything but a slap on the wrist was warranted. I do not stand for any racism nor anyone or website that tolerates it.
    Dude, get over yourself.
    08-07-09 08:47 PM
    MrTolles has a very valid point.

08-07-09 09:26 PM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD