09-15-08 08:50 PM
42 12
tools
    Terry; I pray you and your family find comfort in the arms of God! Just know that she will always be with you! I'm so sorry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-08 11:13 PM
    I'm definitely keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers.
    09-11-08 11:55 PM
    My prayers goes out to you and your family

09-12-08 01:00 AM
    sorry about your loss. you will be in my prayers.
    09-12-08 01:41 PM
    So sorry for your loss, my heart goes out to you and your family. Sending love and prayers your way! Stay strong!
    09-12-08 01:45 PM
    My best friend (My MOM) passed away yesterday. Please remember our family during this difficult time.

I am so sorry about your loss TerryA. My prayers go out to you. Stay strong!!

09-12-08 02:09 PM
    My best friend (My MOM) passed away yesterday. Please remember our family during this difficult time.

My condolences.

09-12-08 02:11 PM
    I can relate and this must be a difficult time. She is in safe hands now.

My condolences go out to you and your family.
    09-12-08 06:00 PM
    Sorry to hear of your loss. No doubt the burden of grief, sadness and loss is overwhelming.

We have an unusual connection in that my Father died yesterday.
    Godofbeer, my condolences to you on the loss of your Father. I will keep you, and yours, in my prayers.
    09-13-08 11:09 AM
    I'm saying a prayer for you. Stay strong and remain prayerful! I pray that your Mom rests in peace.

09-13-08 11:42 AM
    I'm sorry to hear about your Moman Terry. I lost my dad in February and while the pain dulls, the hole remains. Could you tell us about her life?

First of all, thank you all so much for your words of support and for your prayers. My Mama was laid to rest yesterday and words can not describe how I feel right now. I feel lost and alone and so scared.

My Mama was the strongest lady that I have ever known. She basically raised 4 girls all by herself because my dad was never around. I am the baby of the 4 girls. My sisters are all much older than myself. There is 13 years difference between me and my next sister. I've always been Mama's baby. She protected me at all costs...and at times when she should have kicked my ****....she stood beside me and loved me unconditionally.

By the time I was old enough to remember, it was always just Mama and me. I spent all of my growing up years with just Mama. That carried over into all of my adult life. She was always visiting me for extended periods of time....months and months. We spent all of our free time together. She loved the mountains of NC and I can so vividly remember her telling me everytime that I went to pick her up and bring her for a visit that she loved it everytime she saw the outline of those mountains coming up. Now she will never see that again.

My Mama wasn't a wealthy woman but she was so rich in love. I could write a novel about her dignity, her compasion, her love and her way of life but I can in no way do her justice in this post.

Just know that she was and is my best friend. My life will never be the same. I can't sleep and I just want my Mama which I know is selfish of me but I can't help it. I know that probably none of this makes sense and for that I apologize. I just want you all to know that she was the one and only person in this world that I could honestly call my true best friend. She will be missed by so many people.

Thank you all again for your prayers and your words of support. Please continue to remember my family in your thoughts and prayers. I think that now is even a tougher time for all of us. We laid her to rest yesterday and now the quiet has set in when everyone has gone home. Everywhere I look and everything I do reminds me of her.

Much love to you all. You will never know how much I appreciate each and everyone of you who took the time to post a reply. God Bless you.

Terry
    09-14-08 07:18 AM
    Sorry to hear of your loss. No doubt the burden of grief, sadness and loss is overwhelming.

We have an unusual connection in that my Father died yesterday.

You don't have to die to reach ****, it's closer than you think.

This new club of which we have both just reluctantly joined, offers no membership privilleges and I want my Dad back.

W.

I am so sorry for your loss as well. Everyone keeps saying that time heals...but I just can't see that far right now. I long to her my Mama call my name and place those loving arms around me and tell me that everything will be ok. If you need to talk, please pm me. I'm praying for your family as well. God Bless You.
    09-14-08 07:28 AM
    Terry, I am SO very sorry for your loss. I pray for strength and healing for you and your family.

09-14-08 08:39 AM
    Terry, I am SO very sorry for your loss. I pray for strength and healing for you and your family.

.thank you so much

09-15-08 07:48 AM
    Terry, I posted my condolences earlier in the week, and while posting I was thinking of my mom, and how blessed I am to have a relationship with her like you described with your mom. Sadly, and very unexpectedly, my mom quietly died in her sleep and I found her this morning. My heart weeps, as does yours, but I take comfort knowing our mom's can meet and share their stories together, in a better place.
    Hugs to you. Pearl
    09-15-08 08:34 PM
    Sorry to hear about your lost. My condolences and prayers go out with you and your family. Stay strong and pray everyday.
    09-15-08 08:45 PM
    Terry, I posted my condolences earlier in the week, and while posting I was thinking of my mom, and how blessed I am to have a relationship with her like you described with your mom. Sadly, and very unexpectedly, my mom quietly died in her sleep and I found her this morning. My heart weeps, as does yours, but I take comfort knowing our mom's can meet and share their stories together, in a better place.
    Hugs to you. Pearl
    oh my gosh....I am sooooo sorry. I would never say that I know exactly how you feel because for everyone it's different. My heart hurts for you and your family. No one can prepare you for this and the only thing that people can really do is offer a warm soft shoulder to cry on. Today has been my worst day so far because everything has calmed down and it is quiet once again. I'll tell my mama to look for your mama and they can run and play in the fields of flowers together. Much love to you. PM me if you need to chat

09-15-08 08:50 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD