I just saw on a tweet from Lostpedia that ABC is extending the finale on Sunday, May 23 another 30 minutes. Dude!

So the actual finale episode will be from 9-11:30 EST. And don't forget there will be a 2 hour restrospective from 7-9. And then the Cast will be on Kimmel at 12:05.

I can't wait for 5.5 hours of Lost. Perhaps I should take that Monday off from work?

I just hope ABC affiliates around the country don't try and muck with things.
    05-05-10 08:50 AM
    I'm lost. What are you talking about? J/K
    05-05-10 08:55 AM
    That ep last night was so good!
    05-05-10 09:01 AM
    I've tried to keep up with Lost but I don't have the time.

It makes no sense to me when I watch it now. Lol.
    05-05-10 09:22 AM
    You can always start from the beginning now. By the time you get thru the S1-S5 DVDs, S6 will be out on DVD.

It really is worth the investment in time!
    05-05-10 09:30 AM
    I don't have the time for that. Lol.
    05-05-10 09:30 AM
    It's the one show I make time for. I watched last night's ep twice. First time for my usual just enjoyment regular watching. The second for being the geeky observer looking for things I didn't catch.
    05-05-10 09:40 AM
    I'm never home so watching DVDs or TV shows doesn't happen very often. I typically only watch TV when I am up in the mdidle of the night.
    05-05-10 09:42 AM
    3rd shift kind of work?

It's the kind of show that if you watch one ep, you just have to watch a few more right away. Of course, once caught up, you have to wait. And I can never wait to let a few eps queue up on my TiVo.
    05-05-10 10:00 AM
    I tried getting into "Lost" but it always struck me as if the cast of "Gilligan's Island"
    decided to amuse themselves by staging a drama. Horrible program.
    05-05-10 10:19 AM
    Part of what makes Lost great to me is the way they tell the stories. It's like you need to slowly let the show wash over you a bit at a time. Once you opt-in, then it becomes a can't miss show.

But this takes a little bit of time investment and that just is not for everyone.

If nothing else, there's some great eye-candy on the show!
    05-05-10 10:24 AM
    I'm not personally a fan of Lost because I never really got in to it but from an objective outsider here... How can you watch 5.5 hours of anything? I can barely sit thru a 3 hour movie.
    05-05-10 10:31 AM
    5.5 hour tv show?

What channel??????
    05-05-10 10:33 AM
    I'm not personally a fan of Lost because I never really got in to it but from an objective outsider here... How can you watch 5.5 hours of anything? I can barely sit thru a 3 hour movie.
    Well, if you are being semi-honest about the question, I'll indulge you.

First, probably won't be 5.5 for me. The first 2 are retrospective look back stuff. I'll TiVo it, but likely save it for another time. But 2.5 hours for the finale....no problem. Now, the other hour is the Jimmy Kimmel show. He's a big fan and has had the cast on all throughout the six seasons. He is doing a special post-finale live show with the cast (or almost the entire cast). That should be a lot of fun. Especially if you consider the possibility of what I like to call the "Cheers Finale Factor". I don't know if anyone in the Lost cast will be stinkin' drunk once Jimmy comes on, but you never know. Always makes for exciting times. Seriously, though, I look at Jimmy's special like I do the Survivor reunion shows. I love both shows. And seeing the group together to chat about the past 6 years will be a lot of fun.

Of course, my 43 y/o body probably won't let me stay up that late. Again, power to the TiVo.

Dude.
    05-05-10 12:23 PM
    Totally dude.

I was being honest too btw. My roommates watch Lost religiously so, instinctively I don't like the show (because they take up the tv for an hour every Tuesday and never shut the **** up about the show)

I've watched some of this current season completely out of context and it just seems like a supernatural soap opera to me. It just seems purposefully confusing with no end in sight.
    05-05-10 01:44 PM
    My attention span isn't long enough to even watch a 2 hour movie.
    05-05-10 01:52 PM
    I saw the very first episode when it first started, then missed a few episodes and tried watching it again and was literally lost with no clue of what was going on. I gave up on the show until this season started. Haven't missed an episode yet, got it recorded on the dvr. Its definitely an addictive and great show but at the same time it pissess you off because you want to know what the whole purpose of the show is. I don't think I could of sat through every season without losing my mind.

Watching the episode that started before season six gives you a look back at all the previous seasons, that kind of gave me an idea of what was going on and now I can watch the last season. Its kind of like reading through the cliff notes of a book and then reading the last chapter. Just like being in school again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-10 02:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD