I pose this question to any lost junkie who wants to answer. Who was in the casket that jack saw. I think that was at the end of season 3?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-08 11:18 AM
    ^^yikes dont remember that far back I would have to watch that episode again in order to even take a stab at ur question renegade lol
    03-25-08 09:34 PM
    I pose this question to any lost junkie who wants to answer. Who was in the casket that jack saw. I think that was at the end of season 3?

no one.

wasn't that jack's father's casket? (was that even a grammatically correct sentence?)
    03-26-08 12:18 AM
    ^^i dont see anything grammatically wrong with that sentence.
    03-26-08 07:30 AM

Jack has been haunted by the way he treated his dad for a few seasons now, so I believe that sooner or later, his dad will re-appear in an episode. Strongly believe that casket was the drunk Doctor!
    03-26-08 07:39 AM
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOST!!! Renegade was the one to turn me on to it, I'm surprised your not here yet Renegade!! If your new to LOST do like i did and start with season one, you can watch for free online at abc. com!!!
    03-26-08 07:52 AM
    I dont think so cate. His father body was on the island. And dude asked him if he was friend or family. And jack said neither.

03-26-08 09:00 AM
    Renegade!! you are on here of course! still with this casket question lol! I think its someone from the island. They keep saying Oceanic 6, so someone else dies. but i dont know who enough to make Jack want to kill himself.

But y couldnt it be his wife. He is no longer family or friends with her, she was pregnant by her new husband.....
    03-26-08 10:43 AM
    Yes. Purple. I'm still on that question cuz they never answered it. And jack was upset that no one else was there.

03-26-08 12:38 PM
    Also lost fans. There is a really cool free. Lost theme at. BlueRoomSolution. In the themes area. For 83xx and 88xx

03-26-08 12:55 PM
    what will we do tomorrow with no LOST
    03-26-08 06:57 PM
    is there no more episodes until april??
    03-26-08 08:23 PM
    You would be correct. 5 wk break.

03-26-08 08:36 PM
    Who is the oceanic 6.

03-26-08 08:52 PM
    Now that we know the Oceanic 6, my guess for the casket is Aaron! Remember when that episode first aired, there was a ton of speculation that the funeral was for a kid, because the casket appeared on the smaller end. And I think it would make sense for Kate not to attend the funeral if it were Aaron!
    03-26-08 09:55 PM
    Wow i never thought of that. Cuz we just learned kate had him. But kate would go. Cuz in court she was proud to have a son at home. That many years with him. Shes going.

03-26-08 11:55 PM
    I dont think so cate. His father body was on the island. And dude asked him if he was friend or family. And jack said neither.

OOOH the casket in the flash FORWARD. yeah, i have no idea. i always thought ben, but he never goes away so nvm lol

hey, when are we watching LOST together?
    03-27-08 04:23 AM
    Wow i never thought of that. Cuz we just learned kate had him. But kate would go. Cuz in court she was proud to have a son at home. That many years with him. Shes going.

Maybe, but I could see how the story would change things. For instance, say Kate takes Aaron because Claire tells her to take him off the island, or something like that. And then for whatever reason, Aaron dies BECAUSE he was taken off the island (or away from Claire, etc. etc.). Then Kate might feel guilt-stricken and not attend the funeral! And of course no one else knows of Aaron's true identity, so there would be no family to attend the funeral. And Jack would attend because A) as we saw in the other flash forward, he had some issue with seeing Aaron while he was still alive, so he had to see him upon his death, and B) Aaron is supposedly his half-nephew, though that hasn't really been fleshed out yet.

Who knows.
    03-27-08 09:21 AM
    Dang you target shopper. Lol. Now my mind is racing thinkin where they will go with this. Geez. Good stuff.

03-27-08 09:40 AM
    my god its 9 pm and no lost smh
    03-27-08 07:56 PM
    So how did your night go without. Lost?

03-28-08 07:04 AM
    I live in Hawaii. I was at a night club once and was standing behind Harold Perrineau for a few minutes waiting in line at the bar. I didn't recognize him because he had his hair in corn rows.

I realized it was him after he got his drink and i saw him go over and stand with Josh Holloway.
    04-04-08 07:38 PM
    I'm a huge fan... I can't wait for the new episode!

04-04-08 10:49 PM
    Not much longer now for the second part of the season to start. It will re start the end of April.

Awsome show, a real thinker's show.
    04-05-08 09:29 PM
    Not much longer now for the second part of the season to start. It will re start the end of April.

Awsome show, a real thinker's show.
    too long.

my friends just got into the show & watched seasons 1-3 in a month. now they're suffering lol
    04-06-08 01:01 AM
104 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD