I'm wondering who the girl's boss was. I'm still wondering who the "he" that Kate was going home to when she and Jack met outside of the airport.
    probably the guy that Naomi was hired by... the guy who visited Hugo after he ended up in the looney bin...

and yeah... i have no idea who Kate was going home to. i thought Sawyer, but i don't think he left the island.

also, whoever made this thread, should give a spoiler warning in the title. i read the above posts before watching... made me sad, lol.
    02-15-08 12:17 AM
    Ok...tonight was freakin' NUTS!!!! So Saheed is an assassin now...working for...Ben??? Who is Ben....really??? I am beyond LOST!!!!!!
    Yeah huh!!... Bizarro!! Show always keeps you thinking/wondering.. and LOST! LUV it.
    02-15-08 06:01 AM
    i think the island moves lol

reason: the payload scene where the times on the 2 devices were different makes me think that

so who are the oceanic 6?
    so far we have:
    1) hurley
    2) sayeed
    3) jack
    4) does ben count?
    02-15-08 06:54 AM
    i think the island moves lol

reason: the payload scene where the times on the 2 devices were different makes me think that

so who are the oceanic 6?
    so far we have:
    1) hurley
    2) sayeed
    3) jack
    4) does ben count?
    And Kate. She and Jack met outside of the airport on the first "flash-forward".
    02-15-08 07:37 AM
    Im new and I tried a search and didnt find any threads , so if this has been done I will take the proverbial ***** slap for ineptitude.
    Lost, who watches it, what do you think about whats going on, theories , etc?
    What say you?
    03-19-08 12:40 AM
    There's a thread somewhere, buried somewhere...

I love the show. I'm sad that we won't get a full season!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-08 01:33 AM
    I like it. I need a way to watch Season 3 though... ...and 4...

03-19-08 03:21 AM
    Big lost fan here. I keep swearing it off, saying I'm not going to continue watching because there is so much unanswered, but then they give some new mysteries that make me forget about the old ones! LOL It's pretty addictive isn't it?

I would like to find out more about the stuff from the beginning of the shower before learning all this new stuff they are introducing. What was up with those big black clouds - and the polar bears?
    03-19-08 04:06 AM
    I guess I'm a fan. At some point last season I decided I really wasn't that into it anymore but had devoted too much time to stop watching! There have been moments this season that have been brilliant, though.
    03-19-08 08:19 AM
    I really don't see how the show can go on until 2010...

what more could happen? lol
    03-19-08 12:27 PM
    Also a fan. This one's been a pretty good season, abbreviated though it may be. Certainly better than that Heroes season that wrapped up in December...
    03-19-08 01:23 PM
    Okay - so... who planted the fake wreckage with all the bodies... was it Ben or Penelope's father, Mr. Whitemore? If I've been following correctly, each side is trying to make us think the other is responsible.... Hopefully some answers will come soon!!
    03-21-08 10:51 PM
    I love Lost and since I missed a whole season I myself are lost as too whats going on. I'll pprobably get the dvd set and play catch up
    03-21-08 11:12 PM
    What is Lost about?? Never heard of it.

03-21-08 11:24 PM
    Okay - so... who planted the fake wreckage with all the bodies... was it Ben or Penelope's father, Mr. Whitemore? If I've been following correctly, each side is trying to make us think the other is responsible.... Hopefully some answers will come soon!!
    I think it was Mr. Widmore, and I think that's why Desmond is on the island... No one can leave.
    03-21-08 11:50 PM
    You probably bought it already but if you havent they have the episodes on abc.com. i can't watch the episodes on thursday so I watch them on friday for free. I love this show.
    03-22-08 03:33 PM
    What is Lost about?? Never heard of it.

Oh, where to begin!? :]
    03-22-08 04:01 PM
    I bought the series 1 box set the other week and have started again at the begining. No adverts and no waiting a week for the next episode.
    03-22-08 09:30 PM
    Too long between new shows.....
    03-23-08 06:20 PM
    I just saw an episode where a helicoptor left with Sayeed. ? Thought no one could leave island.

03-23-08 08:17 PM
    I just saw an episode where a helicoptor left with Sayeed. ? Thought no one could leave island.

i believe you can leave the island but it's a tricky ordeal. something with time travel & such.

well, ben knows how to get off the island.
    03-24-08 01:23 AM
    my theory about that is the island moves
    03-24-08 06:52 AM
    its going to be a long 5 weeks for us.
    03-24-08 11:36 PM
    my theory about that is the island moves
    don't believe in the time travel?
    03-25-08 01:29 AM
    I do, but I think the island moves which is why they cant get the coordinates straight when they fly to and from the ship and island

Cant wait for this weeks episode though!
    03-25-08 11:13 AM
104 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD