I can't take it any longer. I used to have a normal web surfing experience, but since I ran across this forum, I no longer have that.

This site is consuming a far greater number of surfing cycles than is fair. My old sites are becoming quite jealous of my new relationship.

/buries head. sobs.
    12-30-08 08:32 AM
    I know its a joke, but this country everyone is so gosh darn sue happy.....we'll sue for anything. Gone are the days where you could actually help someone without the risk of getting sued. Even my dad, who's a pastor of a church, needs liability insurance!

PS...Storm Forum why? This belongs in off topic discussion or at the very least, site info

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-08 08:35 AM
    HaHahaha funny post brother

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-08 08:36 AM
    The problem with the perception of the US being sue happy is firstly large corps screwing people over where ever and when ever possible, and secondly the lack of alternative recourses, in Australia we have ombudsmen that mediate, and in some cases can take legal action on our behalf, which seems to work well for the most part since I don't know of any consumer class action lawsuits to remedy situations of large corps screwing everyone over
    12-30-08 08:39 AM
    I thank crackberry.com for all their effort to occupy me at work... without them I would be bored... F**k my old site, what love have they shown me... at least crackberry does.
    12-30-08 08:42 AM
    Nah, don't make it a class action suit. Mass tort settlements rarely ever adequately compensate those in the class. The lawyers get rich and the clients get screwed. Sue them by yourself and you'll get a bigger piece of the settlement!
    12-30-08 08:44 AM
    Perhaps a goverment bailout to crackberry users so we can spend more time surfing than working. With the extra money we can buy more crackberry merchandise and help stimulate the economy!
    12-30-08 08:46 AM
    I really hope they come out with more updates to this website though...its VERY unstable for me and I may just have to switch to another Berry forum board
    12-30-08 08:47 AM
    Very funny. Got my attention. But please man, just don't do it!!!

Re: Site updates. We are already working on a site platform upgrade that'll come in the new year (hopefully before the end of the first quarter). OnStageOne - not sure what "stability" issues you're having though. Let me know if there's something specific. We did a bunch of server upgrades recently that should have things running pretty fast/smooth for the most part in the forums and blogs. You may get the occasional blank page - that's not a stability issue though - that's a necessary result of our caching engine. To keep things fast we have to implement this, so occasionally when the caching engine is clearing you can experience that, but a quick page reload fixes it. A minor inconvenience for the increase in site speed, but obviously something we want to address hence why we're working on further upgrades.
    12-30-08 08:50 AM

Re: Site updates. We are already working on a site platform upgrade that'll come in the new year (hopefully before the end of the first quarter). OnStageOne - not sure what "stability" issues you're having though. Let me know if there's something specific. We did a bunch of server upgrades recently that should have things running pretty fast/smooth for the most part.
    LOL, I'm just being a smarta$$...with all the Storm OS stability threads / comments out there. I LOVE the site, keep up the great work.
    12-30-08 08:51 AM
    It was bound to happen sooner or later. So long CB.
    12-30-08 09:05 AM
    I'm in! This site is consuming more of my life every day! Help me guys!
    12-30-08 09:09 AM
    I thank crackberry.com for all their effort to occupy me at work... without them I would be bored... F**k my old site, what love have they shown me... at least crackberry does.
    Yeah without CB we might actually have to work to occupy our time
    12-30-08 09:13 AM
    I can't take it any longer. I used to have a normal web surfing experience, but since I ran across this forum, I no longer have that.

This site is consuming a far greater number of surfing cycles than is fair. My old sites are becoming quite jealous of my new relationship.

/buries head. sobs.
    LOL!!!!!! Good one...i would have to agree. I am no longer productive at work since registering on CrackBerry.com
    12-30-08 09:15 AM

Re: Site updates. We are already working on a site platform upgrade that'll come in the new year (hopefully before the end of the first quarter). OnStageOne - not sure what "stability" issues you're having though. Let me know if there's something specific. We did a bunch of server upgrades recently that should have things running pretty fast/smooth for the most part in the forums and blogs. You may get the occasional blank page - that's not a stability issue though - that's a necessary result of our caching engine. To keep things fast we have to implement this, so occasionally when the caching engine is clearing you can experience that, but a quick page reload fixes it. A minor inconvenience for the increase in site speed, but obviously something we want to address hence why we're working on further upgrades.
    Hey the big man himself replied! Ya, all in good fun. We love this place. Keep up the good work!
    12-30-08 09:30 AM
    LOL!!!!!! Good one...i would have to agree. I am no longer productive at work since registering on CrackBerry.com
    Thanks. Saw you are from Chicago...whatever happened to our beloved Bears?! I could've killed 'em on Sunday.
    12-30-08 09:33 AM
    I Love Crackberry.com!!!
    12-30-08 11:35 PM
    Nah, don't make it a class action suit. Mass tort settlements rarely ever adequately compensate those in the class. The lawyers get rich and the clients get screwed. Sue them by yourself and you'll get a bigger piece of the settlement!
    Wrong.

Most all possible litigation with a viable case in this instance are defined as the greater number being affected by X, a series of X's; or the side effect(s) of the X/X's. No sane attorney using his/her own prudence would represent one single person in this instance. Additionally; no firm would even entertain the premise of a case on the hypothetical grounds you've outlined. An attorney can counter-sue you for wasting his/her time of even bringing across such a case for your representation...reason? Attorneys waste copious amounts of time on CB as well; and know full well that they are the master of their own time ;-).

Speaking of hypotheticals; to the poster above...most attorneys/firms don't take cases with a pro bono type of ideology. No attorney in his right mind; after reviewing the elements of a case...would willfully represent a single person in a case that has more monetary reward if s(he) approaches the case under class action status. The legal system is about the strength of one's case...and there is strength in numbers. If a case has plausible grounds to be a class action lawsuit; it will be just that.
    Last edited by Hi-Definition; 12-31-08 at 12:04 AM.
    12-31-08 12:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD