Hello fellow CB members,

As some of you know, I am a BMA (Business Management and Admin) major and I am looking for a corporate internship this summer. I am wondering if anyone knows someone at a company in the Greater Chicago/Milwaukee areas who offers this (or would be willing to)?

I realize it's a reach, but I am trying my best to get something together.

Resume and more information upon request, of course.

Thanks in advance,

Matt
    03-06-13 09:24 PM
    Matt, I'll keep my eye out. You looking for a paid internship?
    03-07-13 10:31 PM
    Hi BigBadWulf,

Thank you, I appreciate it. I am honestly looking for paid or unpaid. Some payment would be nice if it's a bit of a drive, but I'm also willing to work an unpaid internship since I realize I am obtaining knowledge and experience, which are invaluable. Please feel free to contact me if you need any information.

All the best,

Matt
    03-07-13 10:51 PM
    Send me the res in a PM. Can't make any promises, but I'm always willing to try and help.
    03-07-13 10:55 PM
    I am finalizing an updated resume tomorrow afternoon and will send it as soon as it's complete.

Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it.
    03-07-13 10:59 PM
    Resume coming, unfortunately there is a bit of delay with the career center at school. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I will be getting it out Monday afternoon for sure and would also like to say if anyone else has any sort of opportunity, I would be extremely grateful. I am not just some college kid, I have run my own sales business since 2006, among other things. So not just a greenhorn getting into business.

Also, if anyone has something in real estate, I would be interested. My dad is an architect and my parents have bought, renovated, built, and sold dozens and dozens of properties and developments in my life. It is something that I also have a great interest in.
    Last edited by donmateo; 03-10-13 at 12:33 AM.
    03-10-13 12:12 AM
    Is that what you kids call pimping these days?
    donmateo likes this.
    03-10-13 12:25 AM
    With all the armchair CEO's around here I'm surprised more Fortune 500 people haven't offered.

Good luck, Matt.
    donmateo and Shanerredflag like this.
    03-10-13 12:33 AM
    I hear the Black Hawks are looking for a goalie...six goals allowed...ouch.

Kidding.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-13 08:56 PM
    Resume coming, unfortunately there is a bit of delay with the career center at school. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I will be getting it out Monday afternoon for sure and would also like to say if anyone else has any sort of opportunity, I would be extremely grateful. I am not just some college kid, I have run my own sales business since 2006, among other things. So not just a greenhorn getting into business.

Also, if anyone has something in real estate, I would be interested. My dad is an architect and my parents have bought, renovated, built, and sold dozens and dozens of properties and developments in my life. It is something that I also have a great interest in.
    Bump
    03-22-13 11:49 PM