I'm a BlackBerry fanatic, though I'm currently rocking Android on a Samsung Galaxy S3, I'm a die hard BlackBerry user and I love this platform. BlackBerry has been an integral part of my life for the better part of a decade when I was introduced to my Dad's BlackBerry 7230 back in '04. My first BlackBerry wouldn't come until 2007 with the Curve 8320. Now I'm working on something BIG in regards to BlackBerry and I'm hoping to find some more young, Latino people who also share a love of all things BlackBerry. Though I can't reveal the nature of this project, I will say that I'm seeking young, in the know, and bilingual Latino Americans who have one or more of the following skills:
    -broadcasting
    -coding and design skills (graphic/web design)
    -editorial and creative writing
    -IT knowledge
    -social media savvy
    -extreme BlackBerry love (So what if we're "fanboys" and "fangirls")

I'm especially looking for people in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, D.C., Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, and Seattle. I'm also seeking people from Latin America especially from Argentina, Chile, Colombia, the Dominican Republic, Mexico, Puerto Rico, as well as people from Spain.

If you're interested please send me a private message and we will proceed from there. Please, serious inquiries only.
    geestarkz likes this.
    03-26-13 01:30 AM
    Creo que nadie te va contestar si no aades informacin adicional.
    03-27-13 12:58 PM
    I'm a BlackBerry fanatic, though I'm currently rocking Android on a Samsung Galaxy S3, I'm a die hard BlackBerry user and I love this platform. BlackBerry has been an integral part of my life for the better part of a decade when I was introduced to my Dad's BlackBerry 7230 back in '04. My first BlackBerry wouldn't come until 2007 with the Curve 8320. Now I'm working on something BIG in regards to BlackBerry and I'm hoping to find some more young, Latino people who also share a love of all things BlackBerry. Though I can't reveal the nature of this project, I will say that I'm seeking young, in the know, and bilingual Latino Americans who have one or more of the following skills:
    -broadcasting
    -coding and design skills (graphic/web design)
    -editorial and creative writing
    -IT knowledge
    -social media savvy
    -extreme BlackBerry love (So what if we're "fanboys" and "fangirls")

I'm especially looking for people in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, D.C., Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, and Seattle. I'm also seeking people from Latin America especially from Argentina, Chile, Colombia, the Dominican Republic, Mexico, Puerto Rico, as well as people from Spain.

If you're interested please send me a private message and we will proceed from there. Please, serious inquiries only.
    Hit me up dude. Pin:2AB4A3AC

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 12:14 AM
    Sure i can help, add me 2874537b
    03-28-13 07:31 PM
    Argentino in Canada hit me

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 07:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD