As you know, I have my website of BrettWyman.com well, I just purchased two new websites where I am going to host all blackberry official and beta leaked OS's. I am looking for someone who is familiar with web designing with php or wordpress or something similiar. If we have any members on here willing to lend a hand please pleaseeee PM me!!! or email me at

[email protected]

thank you so much!

Brett
    02-18-09 10:51 PM
    congrats on having your own sites up esp for bb. depending on what you want for your site, be it a forum site etc, you can pretty sure find some free source codes out there by just googling. all you need to do is to dump these codes into your web server folders. i'd advise you to use a web lang that you are more familiar with if you're not too sure with php. as for wordpress, i assume that you would like to install it into your webserver. i also assume that your website is hosted by a webhosting company. you might need to check with them if they have a blog module included as part of the package.

having said that you might want to do a search on threads where web designers gather. there are such threads and i bet they can help you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 11:05 PM
    congrats on having your own sites up esp for bb. depending on what you want for your site, be it a forum site etc, you can pretty sure find some free source codes out there by just googling. all you need to do is to dump these codes into your web server folders. i'd advise you to use a web lang that you are more familiar with if you're not too sure with php. as for wordpress, i assume that you would like to install it into your webserver. i also assume that your website is hosted by a webhosting company. you might need to check with them if they have a blog module included as part of the package.

having said that you might want to do a search on threads where web designers gather. there are such threads and i bet they can help you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Ya, my hosting has all that. I have unlimited bandwidth to with them. Thank god ha, on my brettwyman.com, in 4 days I have hitten 35.93gigs haha. I am..I'd say 95% good with webdesigning. Just when it comes to doing PHP i get confused. My cousin is going to help me but I also wanted to get the help from some BB users and make them part of it.
    02-18-09 11:24 PM
    Depending on what you want to do with the site wordpress may or may not be what you are looking for. Wordpress is blog software and althrough you can add plugins/widgets in its core functionality is still that of a blog.

Some other options you may want to look into is an actual CMS package such as Joomla or Drupal for example.
    02-18-09 11:30 PM
    Depending on what you want to do with the site wordpress may or may not be what you are looking for. Wordpress is blog software and althrough you can add plugins/widgets in its core functionality is still that of a blog.

Some other options you may want to look into is an actual CMS package such as Joomla or Drupal for example.
    You seem like you know what you're talking about! Can I PM you and we can talk about this more?
    02-18-09 11:49 PM
    Yup thats fine, go ahead.
    02-19-09 08:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD