Hello All
    My name is Nichole, I just moved to California a few months ago from the Azores. I am a single hard working woman. I work for the goverment in the Internal Revenue Service. I am a revenue officer and I am some what a workaholic. I am 35. I also am very addicted to my blackberry curve. So I need a little help please. Does anyone have any suggestion I can find some good friends. I live in a very little town Turlock, Ca which doesn't have very many places to meet people ( I was told that they have senior citizen bingo night at my church which is very good for our senior citizens but not for me ;-) well thanks for taking the time to read my sobb story. I will appreciate any and all suggestions.
    Thanks,

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-09 12:17 PM
    I would start by not telling people you work for the IRS. J/K
    01-27-09 04:51 PM
    Ok well if it is not a good thing to work for the IRS then I am in for a very lonely life. Yes everyone seems to think that the IRS is so bad (which to be honest can be mean when needed) I can honestly tell everyone who reads this that not everyone who works for the is a cold heartless person. The best part of my job is helping people. Also it is always a good thing to have friends in the IRS. I am sorry if it scares anyone where I work but I have a job. So to reply to just the last post. I would like to ask if you need some help with your taxes. Lol

01-27-09 09:04 PM
    Ok well if it is not a good thing to work for the IRS then I am in for a very lonely life. Yes everyone seems to think that the IRS is so bad (which to be honest can be mean when needed) I can honestly tell everyone who reads this that not everyone who works for the is a cold heartless person. The best part of my job is helping people. Also it is always a good thing to have friends in the IRS. I am sorry if it scares anyone where I work but I have a job. So to reply to just the last post. I would like to ask if you need some help with your taxes. Lol

Oh the irony, my firm deals directly with the 'Service' (I love it when they call it that, makes it sound so covert like) and RO's on a daily basis and I come home to relax and cruise the OT section and what do i find? More IRS!!! Totally joking, ok well not about the work part. I will vouch for the fact that not all RO's are complete *****, it's just the ones who have never had power before and throw it around like it's a wrecking ball once they get it.

Turlock huh? That's a bigger problem. I grew up in Fresno, CA and I have spent the past 9 years of my life ensuring I stay as far from that place away as possible. Turlock is like any small town, you either embrace it or spend as much time away as possible. Stockton isn't too far to the North, I am sure there is some sort of nigh/social scene there. Fresno is a little farther away and south and although it has a population of 500K+ there really isn't much to do there. When all else fails, head to the bay! The bay has pretty much everything you need, I think it's probably only 90 or so minutes away too. Art, culture, music, museums, bars, etc. You want it and it's either in Oakland, Berkley or San Fran.

I just moved to Boulder, Colorado after spending 26 years in California and if there was only one piece of advice I could give it would be to, EXPLORE. Nor Cal is a very eclectic area and if you are willing to get in the car in drive you will find a wealth of entertainment at your fingertips. Hope this helps
    01-27-09 10:39 PM
    I'm not sared of the
    IRS. Ok I'm hiding as we speak. Kidding I am in oregon if you want a bb friend pm me for my pin. I can do that much.

01-27-09 10:46 PM

I was only playing with you. And you can help me with my taxes anytime!!!
    01-28-09 06:49 AM
    Post your PIN in the existing PIN sharing threads - you'll find plenty of people to talk to!
    01-31-09 02:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD