So I am 22, am gettin ready to graduate from nursing school, and live in VA. I am considering relocating to FL in May. Where are good places for young people to live that's close to the beach and has good hospitals? I'm looking to rent a one bedroom apartment for no more than 1000/month if I can get away with it. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 10:19 AM
    Well I'm 23 and live in florida. Now most of the time I tell people to stay away from Orlando, but they have some good hospitals. There is Arnold palmer, And Orlando regional, they are both downtown. There is one hospital called south seminole which is just a crappy hospital where Noone ever gets good care. It is close to the beach, and for 1000 a month you can get a really nice 1 bedroom apt. I live in a 2 for storage and office, for 650 in a decent area of Orlando. It's about 30 mins from
    daytona (depending which side you live on really). But I think that might be your best bet. I think Tampa may have some good hospitals but i'm not 100% sure. Feel free to pin me anytime. Ask me anything, I know florida pretty good, but I might not be able to get on here much, so pin me of you want. Hope this helped.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 10:06 PM
    Tampa Bay should be an option
    03-06-09 10:15 PM
    There are so many areas of Florida that have good hospitals (lots of old people will cause that). I guess the most important question would be; what do you consider close to the beach? I've lived in Florida since '64, been all over, and serviced and been serviced by hospitals from all corners.
    03-06-09 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD