Does anyone else longboard? I watched alot of videos, and it looks like so much fun
    03-28-11 06:05 PM
    I did for a while when I lived out on the left coast... Cowabunga dude.
    03-29-11 07:26 AM
    Nice waves, duuuuude!

03-29-11 09:27 AM
    Yeah, I do. I love longboarding, don't get to do it as much now as I did in undergrad (plus I don't think anyone else at the lawschool would go ) fastest I've ever clocked myself is 27mph, I think I've gone faster tho.
    Here's a pic of my board, made it myself
    03-29-11 06:55 PM
    Yeah, I do. I love longboarding, don't get to do it as much now as I did in undergrad (plus I don't think anyone else at the lawschool would go ) fastest I've ever clocked myself is 27mph, I think I've gone faster tho.
    Judge probably wouldn't like it too much if you rolled in to court that way either I bet!
    03-29-11 07:44 PM
    That looks sweet. I scheduled a long boarding lesson in Toronto when I go up there Saturday, Im very excited.
    03-29-11 09:55 PM
    Lol, a lesson? Best way to learn imo is get a board and start with hills that aren't too steep
    Enjoy learning, I can't speak for everyone but I scared myself chitless a couple times when I was first learning, went down some hills a hair steeper and longer than I meant to lol. Most important thing is finding somewhere where no cars will pull out in front of you. Nothing scarier than going 20+mph straight for a car at that pulled in front of you on a brakeless piece of tree lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-11 10:28 PM
    Lol, a lesson? Best way to learn imo is get a board and start with hills that aren't too steep
    Enjoy learning, I can't speak for everyone but I scared myself chitless a couple times when I was first learning, went down some hills a hair steeper and longer than I meant to lol. Most important thing is finding somewhere where no cars will pull out in front of you. Nothing scarier than going 20+mph straight for a car at that pulled in front of you on a brakeless piece of tree lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    haha yeah im getting a used board and they have free lessons so i might as well.
    03-29-11 10:40 PM
    i wish there were sidewalks out here where i live! i'd definitely get me a longboard! i used to skate back in the day. had a christian hosoi hammerhead.
    03-30-11 08:50 AM
    Sidewalks are for people who are scared of cars
    You're better off finding a low-traffic street, sidewalks with a decent slope don't give you enough space to carve.
    03-31-11 09:05 PM
    ahhhh great point!
    04-01-11 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD