Is it just me or do a lot of people in these forums have a bad attitude problem?

I swear you try and joke around with someone and then they flip out and practically chew your head off! I don�t come to forums for drama and I�m sure none of you do either. Pretty sure we come here to become more educated about this crackberry addiction most of us have.

Just wondering if it was only me that was not getting a warm and fuzzy feeling?
    02-18-09 12:11 PM
    I'm not sure what you are referring to..but a lot of people feel safer behind their monitors when they say some things, and those things may be to spark arguments haha
    02-18-09 12:13 PM
    I'm not sure what you are referring to..but a lot of people feel safer behind their monitors when they say some things, and those things may be to spark arguments haha
    I just find it rather stupid that someone is in a bad mood and wants to come in here and have a problem with people for no reason. You're right they feel safer talking crap behind there monitors. Good call.
    02-18-09 12:14 PM
    the best is to expect the unexpected. Come on in with an open mind like what you have with you now. And to those who flip out on you give them a good laugh and ignore them right away. Cuz you're in here with good intentions to get along with good people.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 06:57 PM
    You also though, cannot sense, or understand the tone of the poster thru a post on a thread.. it is what it is..
    02-27-09 08:07 PM
    This is a place to get questions answered and to have a wee bit of fun. I agree that some take it a bit seriously. The best thing about it, you can ignore the stick in the mud types and move onto the next thread or sign out of CB.
    02-27-09 08:50 PM
    It's normal I'm afraid

Forums where supposed intelligent people are sometimes some members get all pious and seek intelligent battles or just to make themselves feel better, think of school and bullies

Thankfully most in any forum are humans and not "keyboard warriors" just one of those things

As regard to the original post.. yup some are very anal
    02-27-09 08:58 PM
    I do agree with the OP on this one. But I gotta admit I have some good chuckles watching people get riled up on here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 01:27 AM
    a lot of this would be solved if there was a sarcasm button.
    03-01-09 02:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD