I love watching The L-Word just was curious to know who all was addicted to the show like me. My girlfriend calls me Bette because she says I can't go anywhere without my Blackberry.

Who are your favorite characters?

I am so mad that the last season premier is on and it won't be on anymore.
    02-12-09 07:52 AM
    How has no one responded to this thread?!

I LOVE Helena...seriously, hottest woman ever. And being called Bette is definitely a compliment!
    02-12-09 09:43 PM
    I'm starting to love Helena as well but I have my eye on Tasha she is so cute. I don't know wassup with Shane and Jenny but I want to know who killed her tho. Wat is up with Mack for real she pregant.

I don't think anyone notice this thread as of yet.
    02-17-09 06:54 AM
    I love watching the l word. Alice is my fave...cracks me up and causes trouble. Also love shane.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 08:04 AM
    I use to love dana i hate that she left the show
    02-20-09 11:12 AM
    Q ueer as Folk FTW!

LOL j/k

The L Word is pretty good..

But I still Miss Bryan and Michael and Justin
    02-20-09 11:18 AM
    Llloooovvveeee the L word!!! Can't believe I didn't see this thread before. Jenny is a mess! I want Shane to dump her so bad! And what do u guys think about Bette's college crush? She is pretty but I hope Bette can hold out! I hope the make a reunion movie like Sex in the City!

02-20-09 06:42 PM
    Q ueer as Folk FTW!

LOL j/k

The L Word is pretty good..

But I still Miss Bryan and Michael and Justin
    I LOVED QAF. I still watch it sometimes on Logo
    02-20-09 07:20 PM
    I pray Bette don't mess up and i don't think she will. Jennie she was so messed up on last night episode. No wonder someone had it in for her because she was always in someone bizness
    02-23-09 03:26 PM
    A moie would be awesome but I don't think it will ever happen. Dana was my favorite, but I love them all for their different quirks.

02-23-09 04:35 PM
    I loved Dana too I hate she died off the show. She was my favorite and her and Alice made a great couple.
    02-24-09 07:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD