I seen a thread for bb girls are hot, guys with bb's are hot, and so on but I have not yet seen any pictures taken with your bb of your city so I thought I would start one and see how it goes! So don't be shy let's see the city from a bb perspective. I'll start off with mine here are a couple of shot's taken when I was coming back home, it's a picture of the Sears Tower pertty good considering I took it at night and off the Freeway but it's the building on the left hand side.
    11-14-08 06:46 AM
    also here is some pictures of a flood over by my house that happened about a month ago we where trapped in couldn't get out for a couple of days.
    11-14-08 06:50 AM
    ...we where trapped in couldn't get out for a couple of days.
    That's when you hope that the kids (if any) are at someone else's house...

I'll see if I can get some later, but some inside the building here aren't very exciting.

WHEN ARE WE DOING BREAKFAST????
    11-14-08 07:18 AM
    going to have to do it soon I know we have been trying to go eat
    11-14-08 08:06 AM
    I have posted these in other posts before, but since you asked for City pictures, here ya go
    Both shots were taken with my 8130.

This is Butters (the MINI) waiting on the roof for me to come back, downtown Indy in the background.

And here is a Steriogram of some buildings downtown that I took while walking to work from where I left Butters. It's about 1\2 mile walk to work after parking...but I can't complain about free parking. State jobs have some perks, often negated by the hoops you have to jump through.

Have a great day...IT'S FRIDAY!!!11
    11-14-08 09:32 AM
    Hey dingle, I am not seeing any pics (I am on wap)...... Nice pics there not4no1.

I will have to snap a few around today for posting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-08 09:45 AM
    Asheville, North Carolina - my back yard

11-14-08 01:10 PM
    I shall go with Trucky's theme. . . This is a picture from my bedroom window.

It's <b>definitely</b> no city. Hehe. You are seeing about half the driveway there. lol

11-15-08 01:03 AM
    Okay so my 'bold' coding isn't working there, how do we accentuate text, if I may ask.

11-15-08 01:05 AM
    I have posted these in other posts before, but since you asked for City pictures, here ya go
    Both shots were taken with my 8130.

This is Butters (the MINI) waiting on the roof for me to come back, downtown Indy in the background.

And here is a Steriogram of some buildings downtown that I took while walking to work from where I left Butters. It's about 1\2 mile walk to work after parking...but I can't complain about free parking. State jobs have some perks, often negated by the hoops you have to jump through.

Have a great day...IT'S FRIDAY!!!11
    hahaha it's butters! nice pics and love the car, butters that just cracks me up!
    11-15-08 05:39 AM
    Hey dingle, I am not seeing any pics (I am on wap)...... Nice pics there not4no1.

I will have to snap a few around today for posting.

I wouldn't know how to help you that sucks sorry about that man
    11-15-08 05:41 AM
    I shall go with Trucky's theme. . . This is a picture from my bedroom window.

It's <b>definitely</b> no city. Hehe. You are seeing about half the driveway there. lol

that's some space there bets!
    11-15-08 05:55 AM
    This is Lowell, MA taken at sunrise with my Curve from the Merrimack River at Heritage State Park.
    11-15-08 06:42 AM
    I'm at work and I just took this with my curve a few minutes ago, as you can see I'm bored lol! If you squint your eyes and look off to the right top of the picture waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy in the back ground you can kind of see downtown Chicago lol on a clear day we can see it just fine from here.
    11-15-08 07:19 AM
    Okay so my 'bold' coding isn't working there, how do we accentuate text, if I may ask.

[] not <>

http://forums.crackberry.com/misc.php?do=bbcode
    11-15-08 07:40 AM
    Thanks much, Branta.

..And yes, dinglberry, mucho space indeed.

11-15-08 06:49 PM
    This was taken down the street from my house!
    11-15-08 09:22 PM
    This picture is from a road on my wife's way to her work in Colorado Springs. The mountain is Pike's Peak.

11-16-08 02:12 PM
    If you look off to the right of Ruby, you can barely make out some houses. That's where we live. Not much of a city,

I'll have to get a shot of Denver when I go back to work Tuesday.

11-16-08 02:19 PM
    Wow, that's stunning, exelant!!

11-16-08 06:23 PM
    An Elementary school in Newport Beach, CA

Huntington Beach, CA
    11-16-08 09:35 PM
    Picturesque, Cate. . Wow!

11-16-08 09:38 PM
    Palm trees! I miss them sometimes, Cate.

11-16-08 10:03 PM
    It is beautiful here, Bets. Sometimes I forget and then the sunrise hits the mountains just right and it kind of takes your breath.

11-16-08 10:11 PM
    I miss the mountains so much!! To have them in my backyard like that would be -- what's the word? Anyway, it would be brilliant. . I have miles of cow pastures to see - nothing like what you see everyday

11-16-08 10:18 PM
101 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD