Wish granted but since u can hear people talk u realized that nobody likes you and everybody is using u for whatever materials u have so u are now a loaner and wishing that u can stop hearing people

I wish I was done with college or my women teachers where fine not crazy so class more enjoyable.
    03-31-08 03:54 PM
    Granted.
    But the issue is that you are in school to become a male prostitute in Thailand. You graduate tomorrow and all of your teachers are hookers and are nice to look at but infected with venereal diseases you've never heard of.

I wish I could go back to the 1960s and buy a bunch of collectors items and bring them back to now and sell them.
    03-31-08 04:01 PM
    Granted.
    But the issue is that you are in school to become a male prostitute in Thailand. You graduate tomorrow and all of your teachers are hookers and are nice to look at but infected with venereal diseases you've never heard of.
    damm man thats a good one lol good imagination lmfao
    03-31-08 04:43 PM

I wish I could go back to the 1960s and buy a bunch of collectors items and bring them back to now and sell them.
    Granted, but on our way back through the time stream, you overshoot your mark and end up at the end of time. Enjoy ENTROPY!

I wish I had vip access to any concert I would ever want to go to
    03-31-08 05:22 PM
    Granted, but on our way back through the time stream, you overshoot your mark and end up at the end of time. Enjoy ENTROPY!

I wish I had vip access to any concert I would ever want to go to
    GRANTED.
    You are now an 18 year old groupie. Bouncing from gig to gig. Any gig you want to go to! Backstage passes and all of the works. You are diseased, simple and completely insecure. You will write a book about it someday and people will knowingly reference your name as something synonomous with being a complete harlot.

I wish to shred harder at playing bass.
    Last edited by Muphukka; 03-31-08 at 05:36 PM. Reason: ****, I said ***** and got ****ing busted for this ****ing ****. **** me how ****ing dumb is that ****
    03-31-08 05:35 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD