Since people are easily offended here let's ban the internet! Heck let's ban the streets and why stop there let's ban the freeways. Let's ban movies..... Sheesh!.......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-10 12:07 AM
    Wouldn't just be easier and cheaper to ban people?
    08-07-10 08:57 AM
    We tried with Columbine and a number of other incidents but it just doesn't seem to work. The answer is more guns, less gun control and more alcohol.

Oh, and to add a cherry on top, more gift giving holidays as statistically speaking they are the biggest time for family exterminations. There's nothing like a big ol' rum and eggnog in front of a roaring fire containing the remains of your greedy family. Save one in the chamber for when the 5-0 comes, you don't want to clog up the system and waste taxpayers money with your insignificant problems.

Wow, I'm in an odd mood today...
    08-07-10 02:49 PM
    Well, lessee, Napoleon tried it, Stalin tried it, Hitler tried it, Mao tried it (and talk about FAIL! ) Pol Pot tried it, for some reason, it just ain't that easy to do.

08-08-10 06:14 AM
    Could we just start banning the offended. Seems the smaller group to me.
    08-08-10 06:43 AM
    Much easier to deal with, just chop down a tree, skin an animal for fur, or stick with BlackBerry, they'll implode.

08-08-10 08:09 AM
    Man seems like some users here love to log on when they're Pms-ing. If you don't like the content GTFO! This is not frickin lifetime or oxygen TV! "wah.... I don't like the content, let me get a mod.....".

08-08-10 05:06 PM
    Man seems like some users here love to log on when they're Pms-ing. If you don't like the content GTFO! This is not frickin lifetime or oxygen TV! "wah.... I don't like the content, let me get a mod.....".

That entire post wreaks of PMS. You banned, thread closed.
    08-08-10 05:11 PM
    I agree, let's ban easily offended people, chances are they're going to be sticks in the mud anyway...

08-08-10 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD