I love love love blackberry since I bought a 8120 off of Craigslist. I am totally loving my Q10. I don't get why android and iPhone users want blackberry gone and they are so passionate about it. I don't remember anyone caring when symbian and palm went away. I will just let iPhone users enjoy their phones when it goes away and it will. Just saying.

Posted via CB10
    johnm137 and hazarder like this.
    12-08-13 11:41 PM
    Amen to that. Z30 for me, to match my note 3. My z10 just a bit too small for me now.
    12-09-13 12:36 AM
    Amen to that. Z30 for me, to match my note 3. My z10 just a bit too small for me now.
    And for me. What's the big deal if I have and enjoy my BlackBerry? I love my Q10 and my Z10. It's the best UI and OS for me. That's what really matters.
    12-10-13 12:14 AM
    Android is BS and is overrated. Ios is better but bb10.2 is the best

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 01:03 AM
    And they try to tell you that size doesn't matter! <- couldn't resist.

I've still never seen a Z30 in person. Can't wait to get my hands on one.

I don't think I'll be switching from my Z10, but never say never right?

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 01:06 AM
    I had an Android twice. I hated it. Nothing about iPhone has ever impressed me. My friends who have em are always looking for a charger. lol. When I went to bed last night I had 69 percent left. My friend asked my how I text back so fast. I said, BlackBerry baby. :-)

Posted via CB10
    sleepngbear likes this.
    12-10-13 06:24 AM
    So enjoy it already.
    12-10-13 06:37 AM
    Z30 the sweetest phone on the planet

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 06:57 AM
    Android is BS and is overrated. Ios is better but bb10.2 is the best

Posted via CB10
    But folks on here are scrambling quick enough to use Android runtime now arent they!

Sent from my Note 3
    12-10-13 06:59 AM
    But folks on here are scrambling quick enough to use Android runtime now arent they!

Sent from my Note 3
    Only because that's the only way to get the apps we don't have. We tolerate it's crapiness because we really want a certain app.

"We are truly alone, the scars on your heart are yours to atone" (BBM#18)
    12-10-13 12:59 PM
    My belief is app developers aren't ignoring us by not developing for BlackBerry because they know we'll have access soon with 10.2.1. So why create the wheel twice?

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 07:16 PM
    My belief is app developers aren't ignoring us by not developing for BlackBerry because they know we'll have access soon with 10.2.1. So why create the wheel twice?

Posted via CB10
    Many, myself included would pay a bit extra for a native experience. Maybe that will entice them enough to make a native app

12-11-13 01:46 AM
    I love love love blackberry since I bought a 8120 off of Craigslist. I am totally loving my Q10. I don't get why android and iPhone users want blackberry gone and they are so passionate about it. I don't remember anyone caring when symbian and palm went away. I will just let iPhone users enjoy their phones when it goes away and it will. Just saying.

Posted via CB10
    To be fair there were a lot of very passionate Palm and Symbian users who were very upset when those OS's went down the drain. Especially Palm. They were brilliant devices for their time.
    clickitykeys likes this.
    12-11-13 04:39 AM
    Yeah this BlackBerry Z30 is amazing. Period.
    I actually like iPhone's interface but that's it. They are too small, and too common. "Woohoo I got a phone that I've already seen, everyday, in the hands of everyone..."
    And I personally just do not like that android OS, it just feels so crappy to me.. no composure to it.
    And again. I love my z10, but love my Z30 to a whole nother level, I love swiping to the hub and accessing EVERYTHING I need for my daily adventures. I love the led, the AMOLED screen, the 5 inch screen; this OS is incredible, mislead by the media... well the lack of media if you wish.

Posted via my NEW Zed30
    12-11-13 06:45 PM
    The way that BlackBerry is being treated these days is a form of bullying really. They're kicking the little guy, and what's worse, they're doing it when he's down.

As with any bullying though, it's based on fear and insecurity. Fear that BlackBerry will rise to great heights again, and insecurity because deep down they know that the new BlackBerry products are better than the products they've hitched their wagon to.

Visit Geek Lite
    12-12-13 10:46 AM
    To be fair there were a lot of very passionate Palm and Symbian users who were very upset when those OS's went down the drain. Especially Palm. They were brilliant devices for their time.
    No disagreement here that those were solid platforms with loyal followings. But I don't recall such a seemingly widespread sentiment wanting those platforms to fail as I sense about BlackBerry. I mean, read some of the comments following any article on BBRY, and you see some downright hatred displayed toward the brand and the people who still prefer it over the others. Heck, you even see it here in these forums. Bizarre.
    kevinnugent and Undbiter65 like this.
    12-12-13 09:23 PM
    No disagreement here that those were solid platforms with loyal followings. But I don't recall such a seemingly widespread sentiment wanting those platforms to fail as I sense about BlackBerry. I mean, read some of the comments following any article on BBRY, and you see some downright hatred displayed toward the brand and the people who still prefer it over the others. Heck, you even see it here in these forums. Bizarre.
    I agree. Even in articles where there is some good news for BlackBerry, some people will just find something negative with it. It's sad.

12-12-13 10:42 PM
    yes you got it RIM Apple and Google its different peoples love their own and you chose RIM its okay dont hear other..
    12-13-13 04:18 AM
    Never had a iphone or an Android phone and am not planning to have any soon. All I want is my BlackBerry and those that think its a bad idea to keep their opinions to themselves. Can't a brother just enjoy his phone!
    12-13-13 06:35 AM
    At every waking moment of your day, except for when you're on a forum, that's all that really matters, unless your an attention seeking drama queen amongst your friends. You have to live with your device afterall.

Posted from BitPusher's Q10
    12-14-13 09:47 AM
    You live in a great area and have a great phone.

Wish that I had a Z30.
    Last edited by robhenry24; 12-14-13 at 03:56 PM.
    12-14-13 09:59 AM
    The way that BlackBerry is being treated these days is a form of bullying really. They're kicking the little guy, and what's worse, they're doing it when he's down.

As with any bullying though, it's based on fear and insecurity. Fear that BlackBerry will rise to great heights again, and insecurity because deep down they know that the new BlackBerry products are better than the products they've hitched their wagon to.

Visit Geek Lite
    I Like, Thanks!
    12-14-13 03:52 PM