So I am selling my laptop on kijiji and I got an offer, he respnded

Hi Mate,am Highly interested to purchase this item from you and if you like tosell for me get back to me with your Final price including the shipping cost to my Pastor's son in London UK because am a eBay buyer i just have some problem with my eBay account and ampurchasing this for my Pastor's Son who had to finish his missionarycourse in London.And i will be only paying via paypal been the fastest way of payment online and secured.get back to me asap.....i will need your quick respond.....Cheer

What do you think?

Is Paypal that secure

Thnx,
    Deven Prasad

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-10 10:17 AM
    Just make sure you get your money before you send the guy your computer and don't give him any unecessary personal information... simple as that.
    04-20-10 10:22 AM
    Just make sure you get your money before you send the guy your computer and don't give him any unecessary personal information... simple as that.
    Exactly. Doesn't matter either way, just get the money before you ship.
    04-20-10 10:55 AM
    London, UK is also a know drop-off location for scammers from various countries. Besides getting the money, make sure that the 'check' you get from this person is also legit. Keep in mind that the bank will clear the funds and if the check bounces 3 weeks later, you will be both out your money and your device as well.

Check out Welcome to the 419 Eater
    04-20-10 11:24 AM

Check out Welcome to the 419 Eater
    Whenever I get real bored, I like to peruse the Trophy Room and Hall of Shame at the 419 site.

04-20-10 11:33 AM
    Thanks u guys and gals I will contact him later today

04-20-10 11:50 AM
    Sorry dude, that has scam written all over it. Don't even respond to this person unless you're going to string them along and mess with them.

04-20-10 12:46 PM
    Lol I got some jiberish when I repleyd to him "are you located here in british columbia" he responded /hhjrefufjjfkmkkksmmbbc/appdata/wijdjweklllal lol aint that messed

04-20-10 06:11 PM
    I played alog with a resond of Thanks for your mail,i would love to pay you cash and pick it up myself but due to my job can't give me the chance to do so coz am onbusiness trip that is why am paying you via paypal been the fastestway of payment online and secured so all you have to do just set anaccount with paypal @www.paypal.com as soon as you done that let meknow and i can guide you how to use...

04-21-10 10:54 AM
    Milk it man. Save all your conversations and enjoy yourself.

Just don't give him/her any info.
    04-21-10 11:08 AM
    Lol

04-21-10 02:08 PM
    Got another msg Ok all i need from you is your paypal money request for the payment asap..

04-21-10 02:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD