07-09-10 03:50 PM
32 12
    The Heat just signed me, a 50 year-old out of shape 5' 5" guy to play center because they said they couldn't afford anyone else.
    07-08-10 09:51 PM
    All I have to say is the king just became the queen...talk about being dwayne wades _ for the next season.
    07-08-10 10:01 PM
    Can't wait for the Heat to come to Boston and have those young babies schooled by Messrs Garnett, Allen, Pierce, Rondo, and the rest of the cast.
    07-09-10 07:28 AM
    Did you guys hear that LeBron will be on the cover of the new NBA Jam... but the cool thing is automatic BigHead mode, no codes required.
    07-09-10 07:33 AM
    WTF is a Lebron James?
    07-09-10 10:25 AM
    How corrupted a person can become in seven years. It happened with Bill Clinton,
    and even Mike Tyson. If titles were that important to LeBron the no-brainer was
    Chicago. All the pieces are in place there. Since it wasn't about the money. I'm
    thinking that he might have a 3-year opt out clause during this contract. So if he
    does, this whole circus will start again. By 2013 Kobe will have really gone downhill.
    Absolutely no way the Lakers don't pick him up in three years if he opts out.

This is something I really dislike about the NBA. Everyone are friends. Nobody truly
    hates anyone and it makes for weak entertainment sometimes. As a Laker fan, this
    is why I like Kobe so much. I never, ever see a friendly side to him against his
    opponets. I don't see him doing stupid dances on the bench, or gathering his team
    to take pretend photos with his pretend camera. This is why Kobe is a winner and
    why LeBron is headed towards Adam Morrison having more rings than him when all
    is said and done. It would have been so reviving to see him play in New York. I
    couldn't care less about Cleveland or their people though. You can't be this big a
    bunch of losers to get all emotional about it. They're making Green Bay Packer fans
    look sane.
    07-09-10 02:13 PM
    What does LeBron James have in common with Saturn....

1) they are both big
    2) they are both full of hot gas

What do LeBron James have different with Saturn.....

Saturn has rings.
    07-09-10 03:50 PM
32 12