LeBron, hope you enjoy your pathetic 1 hr 'I am staying with Cleveland' love
    fest on Thursday. Granted, your wallet will be overflowing with money and
    the endorsements will probably continue as they always have.

Please sign your 3 year deal with Cleveland and end this spectacle so you
    could do this all over again in 2013.

Respectfully yours,

New York, Miami, Chicago, and all basketball fans who lost all respect for the NBA during these past few weeks
    07-07-10 08:07 AM
    I could care less about LeBron. Of course, if he said "Boston" I might listen......But that will never happen so......buh bye.
    07-07-10 08:09 AM
    ESPN's gone so over-the-top with this to the point I've stopped watching nearly all their programming. A one-hour special?! Seriously?!?!
    07-07-10 08:30 AM
    I could care less about LeBron. Of course, if he said "Boston" I might listen......But that will never happen so......buh bye.
    this +1....

and the fact that Basketball isn't a real sprot.
    07-07-10 08:58 AM
    What an ego on this guy. I don't care if the money from advertising is going to charity. This is ridiculous. He thinks he's Elvis now.
    07-08-10 01:23 AM
    What an ego on this guy. I don't care if the money from advertising is going to charity. This is ridiculous. He thinks he's Elvis now.
    +1

I'm sick and tired of hearing about it.
    07-08-10 07:27 AM
    ESPN is sort of scooping themselves this morning.

Hey LeBron....instead of whoring yourself on TV, why not just do a press conference and use that TV to raise money for a worthy cause. YOU are not a worthy cause.
    07-08-10 09:48 AM
    Why is anyone surprised that a "boy" who dubbed himself "KING" James before
    winning one damn thing of any import would engage in whorish self promotion that
    will end the end damage his "brand" by showing that without a truly all star lineup
    behind him he couldn't guide a team to the championship on his own.

None of these teams, not even the lowly Knicks, need James. He needs them, the
    rest is just pitiful drama to save what little face he has after this farce.

If I were a Cavs fan, I'd be very pissed if after all this he decided to grace us
    with his greatness for another 3 years.
    07-08-10 11:43 AM
    Michael Jordan's words when he needed to make a decision: "I'm back." No
    one-hour special here.
    07-08-10 12:21 PM
    I'm hearing it's Miami.

Question:

Does Dwayne Wade, Bosch (sp?), James, and 7 other Joes make a championship contending team?
    07-08-10 12:22 PM
    Why is anyone surprised that a "boy" who dubbed himself "KING" James before
    winning one damn thing of any import would engage in whorish self promotion that
    will end the end damage his "brand" by showing that without a truly all star lineup
    behind him he couldn't guide a team to the championship on his own.

None of these teams, not even the lowly Knicks, need James. He needs them, the
    rest is just pitiful drama to save what little face he has after this farce.

If I were a Cavs fan, I'd be very pissed if after all this he decided to grace us
    with his greatness for another 3 years.
    To amazing he never dubbed himself King James everyone else did get it right!!!

and why yall hating on this man like his name is iPhone or something he is one of ya'll he uses a Blackberry for goodness sake, and a Gold one at that. Stop being so sour about stuff you have no control over if you think its wack don't watch cry babies. He's a millionaire and people love to watch him which is why he can do this type of thing.
    Last edited by CrackberryBrandon; 07-08-10 at 12:54 PM.
    07-08-10 12:50 PM
    The dude just created a twitter account referring to himself as @kingjames
    King of the first round of the playoffs I suppose
    07-08-10 01:00 PM

and why yall hating on this man like his name is iPhone or something he is one of ya'll he uses a Blackberry for goodness sake, and a Gold one at that. Stop being so sour about stuff you have no control over if you think its wack don't watch cry babies. He's a millionaire and people love to watch him which is why he can do this type of thing.
    Not being a hater or crybaby. I'm just surprised by ESPN's over-hyping of an event and the cross-pollination on unrelated broadcasts. Yes, we need updates on LBJ's every move during College Football Live and NFL Live. It's good for ratings, I guess.
    07-08-10 04:01 PM
    LeBron, hope you enjoy your pathetic 1 hr 'I am staying with Cleveland' love
    fest on Thursday. Granted, your wallet will be overflowing with money and
    the endorsements will probably continue as they always have.

Please sign your 3 year deal with Cleveland and end this spectacle so you
    could do this all over again in 2013.

Respectfully yours,

New York, Miami, Chicago, and all basketball fans who lost all respect for the NBA during these past few weeks
    No. Please get lost. We do not need a pompous, arrogant loser who chokes in the 1st round of the playoffs.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    07-08-10 04:13 PM
    I can't wait for Brett Favre coverage though
    07-08-10 04:14 PM
    LeBronukkah dwarfs Farve Watch 2009. Brett's coming back, even though I find it troubling that Minny didn't get any o-line help this offseason.
    07-08-10 06:48 PM
    He can't have a championship press conference like Kobe. Duncan, Jordan, Isiah, Bird, Magic etc.

So he has to have one to announce where he is going to play and not win a championship.
    07-08-10 08:10 PM
    You know how you can tell Lebron is amazing because so many people dislike him for not winning a championship. As if Jordan did it his first few years in as well. Get a grip. If he was so sorry or pathetic you guys wouldn't hate him like you do the iPhone.
    07-08-10 08:19 PM
    He can't have a championship press conference like Kobe. Duncan, Jordan, Isiah, Bird, Magic etc.

So he has to have one to announce where he is going to play and not win a championship.
    +1. None of those guys developed their own soap opera, despite the fact they won championships.
    07-08-10 08:21 PM
    Long live KingJames. Let mr guess when he dies win you haters will be either on his side or saying about time blah blah
    07-08-10 08:26 PM
    You know how you can tell Lebron is amazing because so many people dislike him for not winning a championship. As if Jordan did it his first few years in as well. Get a grip. If he was so sorry or pathetic you guys wouldn't hate him like you do the iPhone.
    I guess you are an Allen Iverson fan as well. BTW someone else without a championship.

And whats with the repeated iPhone references?????? lol
    07-08-10 08:43 PM
    Good choice lebron, the heat, now just have that trophy handed to you wade and bosh instead of leading a team to trophy.. big thumbs down
    07-08-10 08:43 PM
    Long live KingJames. Let mr guess when he dies win you haters will be either on his side or saying about time blah blah
    Who is mr guess?
    07-08-10 08:45 PM
    Good choice lebron, the heat, now just have that trophy handed to you wade and bosh instead of leading a team to trophy.. big thumbs down
    Lol right. Like Kobe did.

But no he would rather ride Dwade's coat tail.

I guess he wants Dwade to show him how to win a championship.

Also big ups to Kevin Durant for announcing his new deal with no media or ESPN hype.
    07-08-10 08:49 PM
    Lebron picked the heat yeaaa boy
    07-08-10 09:07 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD