I agree, I don't understand either

Posted vi CB10 on my zed10
    i thought it said canada. I was wrong. I guess I'm just feeling a little argumentative today
    05-22-13 07:53 PM
    i thought it said canada. I was wrong. I guess I'm just feeling a little argumentative today
    Lol...s'ok...we understand

Go Bruins!
    leafnstion44 likes this.
    05-22-13 08:26 PM
    The Sens seem to be getting autographs from the Pens right now .

I expect the Bruins will eat Volkun with his Pens for lunch.

Detroit vs Boston will be a great series. I plead ignorance about whether San Jose will beat out Detroit

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 08:34 PM
    Good season by the Sens considering all the injuries they had.

Unfortunately Lord Stanley will not be North of the boarder yet again.

Go Leafs Go

BlackBerry Z10- I use it for a phone and a computer
    05-24-13 08:53 PM
    I am extremely proud of my boys, considering they weren't supposed to make the playoffs at all. Making the second round, outlasting the Canucks and Leafs and destroying the Habs is pretty outstanding. Thanks for the season, boys.

Now I want to see Boston absolutely ******* destroy Pittsburgh and their attempt to buy a cup...

I was at game 4, so was Bettman. I missed my chance to shove the **** down the stairs. He needs to go.

One thing that was surreal. We had pens fans in our section who apologized to us for the officials. The officiating sucks.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 09:22 PM
    I am extremely proud of my boys, considering they weren't supposed to make the playoffs at all. Making the second round, outlasting the Canucks and Leafs and destroying the Habs is pretty outstanding. Thanks for the season, boys.

Now I want to see Boston absolutely ******* destroy Pittsburgh and their attempt to buy a cup...

I was at game 4, so was Bettman. I missed my chance to shove the **** down the stairs. He needs to go.

One thing that was surreal. We had pens fans in our section who apologized to us for the officials. The officiating sucks.

Posted via CB10
    Oh well we had a good run while it last.

Sent via my Z10 support your local paramedics run with scissors.
    05-24-13 10:36 PM

Posted via CB10
    I was just reading an article about the Sens, looks like ALOT of players are unrestricted this summer and possibly not returning. I think you are going to have a bit of a rebuild eh? After just going through one with the Leafs, my advice is be calm and patient, it may take a while.

BlackBerry Z10- I use it for a phone and a computer
    05-25-13 05:47 AM
    We are already rebuilding, it's year 2 of a 3 year plan. I do expect changes though.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 08:52 AM
    We are already rebuilding, it's year 2 of a 3 year plan. I do expect changes though.

Posted via CB10
    Is alfreddson coming back? Has he said? I'm a leafs fan and don't follow the sens at all so I'm just curious.

Posted via CBZ10 baby!
    05-25-13 11:47 AM
    Is alfreddson coming back? Has he said? I'm a leafs fan and don't follow the sens at all so I'm just curious.

Posted via CBZ10 baby!
    He said he'd talk to Brian Murray in the next few days about his decision. I hope so. I doubt he'd leave the organization though, if he retired I'm sure he'll be in the offices like Stevie Y did.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 05:35 PM
635 ... 242526