Was that banter? Wow...

Posted via CB10
    It's just unbearable sometimes being a leafs fan. The time and money I spend on this team. With all of that being said, I will never stop

BlackBerry Z10-Go Leafs Go
    05-06-13 08:15 PM
    Looks like Carlyle may have had a bit of a 'chat' with the team between periods!

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 08:20 PM
    I stopped watching because I can't handle it, guess I shouldn't have. Still down by two though.

05-06-13 08:26 PM
    I don't know what to say. All those turnovers. UGH.

The Leafs do have a knack of making it painful for the fans. But we keep coming back for more, lol. But hey, it's all about the Passion.
    And that's what make us the best fans in the league!
    05-06-13 08:30 PM
    I don't know what to say. All those turnovers. UGH.

The Leafs do have a knack of making it painful for the fans. But we keep coming back for more, lol. But hey, it's all about the Passion.
    And that's what make us the best fans in the league!
    Agreed

I just don't understand why the tables have to take sooooooo long for them to turn are way. Obviously, it was great to finally make the playoffs but why can't we go on a magical playoff run?

05-06-13 08:43 PM
    Agreed

I just don't understand why the tables have to take sooooooo long for them to turn are way. Obviously, it was great to finally make the playoffs but why can't we go on a magical playoff run?

I know right? You see all these other teams that get lucky and have this amazing run...and then you have the Leafs. Can't buy a break lol
    05-06-13 08:46 PM
    It's just unbearable sometimes being a leafs fan. The time and money I spend on this team. With all of that being said, I will never stop

There should be a few of those fan towels on ebay shortly ... like new, only lightly waved!

Posted via CB10
    stots likes this.
    05-06-13 08:51 PM
    I know I am being a negative nancy but being a leafs fan has sure helped me perfect this skill.

I do see positives with this team, I just hope they can build even stronger and WIN next season.

05-06-13 08:56 PM
    There should be a few of those fan towels on ebay shortly ... like new, only lightly waved!

Posted via CB10
    Lol

05-06-13 08:57 PM
    Now check out the game in Detroit for the difference in crowd noise, TO was a morgue in comparison.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 09:05 PM
    I know the fans in Detroit are awesome. In toronto its all the suits in the seats

Posted via CB10 from my Z10 GO LEAFS GO!!
    05-06-13 09:26 PM
    It's not over for toronto, bad turnovers tonight. We hit two goalposts this series is not over

Posted via CB10 from my Z10 GO LEAFS GO!!
    05-06-13 09:27 PM
    As a Bruins fan, I will give it to Toronto for pouring it on hard in the 3rd and not resorting to the idiocy the Canadiens barfed up last night. They are playing the B's harder than I expected they would. And yes, this series is far from over. Just ask anyone who endured the Bruins' regular season.

But for anybody who says Rask is just an ok goalie I say, Tim who?
    05-06-13 10:13 PM
    The leafs are a very good team, unfortunately the B's just seem to have our number (won't last) I believe if we were playing any other eastern teams we could of gone deep into the playoffs.

I don't think Rask is any better then Reimer and you will see that in the next round.

Long live leafs nation!

05-07-13 05:09 AM
    Let's go Sens!

05-07-13 06:11 PM
    Subban sucks eh!?

When he plays hockey, he plays really well! Thus being a Norris trophy candidate
    Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 07:11 PM
    Nice goal. Daaaaaaaaang another one

05-07-13 07:12 PM
    The Isle/pens game is good by the way.

05-07-13 07:14 PM
    Your buddy Subban is sooooo cocky. I loved what happened there, he calls for the puck and loses it and then draws a penalty.

Priceless

05-07-13 07:49 PM
    I don't think Rask is any better then Reimer and you will see that in the next round.

Long live leafs nation!

Uhh, ok. Rask was standing on his head last night. Haven't seen Reimer come close to that when the leafs need it most. When the Bruins lose, it's usually because they can't get out of their own end and score and seldom because of their goaltending. Let's see who gets out of this round first, eh.
    habs_fan likes this.
    05-07-13 07:54 PM
    Your buddy Subban is sooooo cocky. I loved what happened there, he calls for the puck and loses it and then draws a penalty.

Priceless

Yes and phaueff never does that lol.. pretty sure your leafs hero Kessel passed the puck last night on the blue line to the bruins that got a shorthanded goal.. it's called hockey it happens
    P's.. he didn't lose it he passed it to the sens, either way it was a awful play

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 08:02 PM
    Lol

No cocky was mentioned for my boys though.

05-07-13 08:10 PM
    Nice goal!

Last edited by stots; 05-07-13 at 08:58 PM.
    05-07-13 08:46 PM
    Ol Ol Ol Ol Ol Ol ol

Nice goal!

Two bad icing calls even bob Cole who barely knows what's going on noticed and said both icings shouldn't have been called.. poor price was playing well both goals not even close to being his fault

Posted via CB10
    stots likes this.
    05-07-13 08:52 PM
    Two bad icing calls even bob Cole who barely knows what's going on noticed and said both icings shouldn't have been called.. poor price was playing well both goals not even close to being his fault

Posted via CB10
    Agreed, weak weak icings for sure. Subban must of pissed one of the officials off.

BlackBerry Z10 Go Leafs Go
    05-07-13 08:57 PM
635 ... 678910 ...