Not to be a party pooper, but isn't this thread misplaced?
    Lol I didn't know where to put it. I'm kinda new here

Posted via CB10 from my Z10 GO LEAFS GO!!
    05-03-13 04:36 PM
    Brendan Shanahan is an *****.
    Agree!

Would have been better to have Gryba play tonight so that someone could take a shot at his head. Guess the weasel will have to wait till game 4 for his comeuppance. Let him brew on that for a few days, hehe.

And don't get me started on that d-bag coach Maclean.
    habs_fan and rexxenex like this.
    05-03-13 06:54 PM
    Agree!

Would have been better to have Gryba play tonight so that someone could take a shot at his head. Guess the weasel will have to wait till game 4 for his comeuppance. Let him brew on that for a few days, hehe.

And don't get me started on that d-bag coach Maclean.
    Yes, because that was a malicious hit. Not. About the only thing Shanahan got right was saying that. He probably suspended Gryba knowing the Habs have no honour and would behave like they usually do. And there was Prust, running the goalie. And Subban should be leaving his feet for his signature hit any time now.

A malicious pass? Absolutely. And the d-bag ice that did the damage. Gryba is not a weasel...if he was he'd be wearing a Habs jersey.

And considering you must think Prust is a gentleman, I'll refrain from saying what I think of him.

Wouldn't expect anything less from the Habs or its anthem booing fans. Classless from tip to tail.

The only team I despise more than the Leafs are the Habs.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 07:03 PM
    duplicate post
    05-03-13 07:04 PM
    Yes, because that was a malicious hit. Not.

A malicious pass? Absolutely.

And considering you must think Prust is a gentleman, I'll refrain from saying what I think of him.

Wouldn't expect anything less from the Habs or its anthem booing fans. Classless from tip to tail.

Posted via CB10
    the nhl suspended him so obviously he did something wrong!
    This is supposed to be a fun thread if you Wana trash talk ie booing anthems and making fun of fans then I suggest u go else where please

Posted via CB10
    leafnstion44 likes this.
    05-03-13 07:09 PM
    This is supposed to be a fun thread if you Wana trash talk ie booing anthems and making fun of fans then I suggest u go else where please

Posted via CB10
    Did you actually read the decision?

It was deemed non malicious. They said reckless but pretty much everyone is questioning the suspension except the Habs, of course.

And it occurs to me it was a Habs fan hoping for someone to "Make the weasel Pay". Yeah, that's a fun thread sentiment.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 07:12 PM
    Yes, because that was a malicious hit. Not.

A malicious pass? Absolutely.

Posted via CB10
    Way to go...blame it on "a bad pass". Gryba had nothing to do with it.

And I've been to a lot of games there and can't remember ever hearing booing of the anthem. Yeah, I'm sure there are a few bad apples like anywhere else but no need to paint with one broad brush. Classless is MacLean who shows no concern for a serious injury and disprespect to players.

You're sounding like a redneck. Grow up and get a clue. Stop stereotyping for the sake of rooting for your team.
    habs_fan likes this.
    05-03-13 07:12 PM
    Did you actually read the decision?

It was deemed non malicious. They said reckless but pretty much everyone is questioning the suspension except the Habs, of course.

And it occurs to me it was a Habs fan hoping for someone to "Make the weasel Pay". Yeah, that's a fun thread sentiment.

Posted via CB10
    Yes reckless and a head shot.. they said it made primary contact with the head and not body.. and I don't agree with the other poster of eye for an eye.. and if your watching the game now you would see Habs don't agree either since they haven't fought either!

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 07:14 PM
    Sundin was a great captain one of the best....i am not a Pheneuf fan I don't think he deserves the C

I think Sundin sold out his team. He refused to wave his no trade clause because his heart was with the Leafs.
    Must have lost his heart when he signed with the Canucks the next season. He could have set the Leafs up with some nice Draft picks. Problem is he had no desire to play beyond April.
    Sundin was a highly skilled player but had no desire or heart.
    Showed no respect to Toronto when he announced his retirement at a press conference back in Sweden. He didn't even speak English.
    The problem in Toronto is that hockey is the only sport in town that matters, and therefore every captain gets treated like a hockey god. Some captains have deserved it like Sittler, Clark, and Dougie. Some like Sundin and Dion do not deserve it.
    I am not a Leaf fan so I think my opinion towards Leafs captains is unbiased and not due to emotion.
    I would gladly have had Dougie, Wendel, or Darryl traded to my favorite team. But those other two. Not even for a bag of pucks.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 07:19 PM

Posted via CB10
    You're right! Sad to see political overtones in the debate but I guess some can't resist.

Anyway, I do agree its better to beat them with goals!
    habs_fan likes this.
    05-03-13 07:20 PM
    You're right! Sad to see political overtones in the debate but I guess some can't resist.

Price is doing amazing and lost a tooth lol hopefully this quiets all the nay sayers that said. He sucks.. he's a pressure player that's why the last few games when Habs had a spot already he wasn't playing as good

Posted via CB10
    dynot likes this.
    05-03-13 07:22 PM
    Price is doing amazing and lost a tooth lol hopefully this quiets all the nay sayers that said. He sucks.. he's a pressure player that's why the last few games when Habs had a spot already he wasn't playing as good

Posted via CB10
    I guess we can say Habs are fighting tooth and nail to get back in it, LOL.

Anyway, this being a Leafs thread let me go on record to say I hope the Leafs beat Boston and we see them playing the Habs. Will bring back memories of old...I believe the last time they met in the playoffs was in '79.
    habs_fan and Vorkosigan like this.
    05-03-13 07:36 PM
    To be fair Anderson lost a tooth last night as well. Price is playing catchup. Lol

Not sure what the redneck cracks supposed to mean, I'm the last person to ever be considered a redneck, and I'm not the one calling for violent retribution.

Anyway, now that THAT stupidity is dealt with...Bob Cole is seriously the worst. commentator. Ever. Like SERIOUSLY.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 07:48 PM
    To be fair Anderson lost a tooth last night as well. Price is playing catchup. Lol

Not sure what the redneck cracks supposed to mean, I'm the last person to ever be considered a redneck, and I'm not the one calling for violent retribution.

Anyway, now that THAT stupidity is dealt with...Bob Cole is seriously the worst. commentator. Ever. Like SERIOUSLY.

Posted via CB10
    Now that's something I can agree with!!
    And Anderson was first and then Eller and now price (tooths)

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 07:50 PM
    I can't edit my other post above, but yes Cole was amazing during his prime but now hour needs to go! And I'm not a fan of PJ Stock

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 07:53 PM

Political overtones? What are you talking about?

And I was fully expecting that the Habs would win tonight. If your team can't rally for a team mate then that's pretty sad. It's a long series.

As far as the anthem thing, it happened.

http://www.russianmachineneverbreaks...-fans-respond/

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 07:53 PM
    I can't edit my other post above, but yes Cole was amazing during his prime but now hour needs to go! And I'm not a fan of PJ Stock

Posted via CB10
    Oh my god, he doesn't even know the names of half the players. He's as bad as Don Cherry.

Lol, they just said that the goaltenders need to contact their mask manufacturer because two goalies in two nights shouldn't be losing teeth from hits to the mask. Makes you wonder how protective they really are, huh?

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 07:56 PM
    Political overtones? What are you talking about?

And I was fully expecting that the Habs would win tonight. If your team can't rally for a team mate then that's pretty sad. It's a long series.

As far as the anthem thing, it happened.

http://www.russianmachineneverbreaks...-fans-respond/

Posted via CB10
    The booing is bad but it happens else where too
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/playof...ory?id=2445206

You can't blame all the fans for a some bad apples

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 08:02 PM
    The booing is bad but it happens else where too
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/playof...ory?id=2445206

You can't blame all the fans for a some bad apples

Posted via CB10
    True. Unfortunately I've had one too many games ruined by the behavior of Habs fans in attendance, it's why we won't buy tickets to sens/habs games in Ottawa anymore. It's left a bad taste. I'm sure you can understand.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 08:07 PM
    True. Unfortunately I've had one too many games ruined by the behavior of Habs fans in attendance, it's why we won't buy tickets to sens/habs games in Ottawa anymore. It's left a bad taste. I'm sure you can understand.

Posted via CB10
    You can buy me tickets it was looking for some to game 3 on Sunday, anyone Wana help me out!?

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 08:09 PM
    Oh my god, seriously I don't know what's more confusing, an anglophone trying to follow RDS commentary or listening to Bob Cole play by play.

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan likes this.
    05-03-13 08:30 PM

Posted via CB10
    I agree with you 100% and I'm a leaf fan. Ottawa fans are jealous because of the rich rivalry the leafs and habs have! And as much as I love the leafs I still respect hab fans so go habs and go leafs.... so we can meet up in the next round!

habs_fan and Vorkosigan like this.
    05-03-13 08:37 PM
    I agree with you 100% and I'm a leaf fan. Ottawa fans are jealous because of the rich rivalry the leafs and habs have! And as much as I love the leafs I still respect hab fans so go habs and go leafs.... so we can meet up in the next round!

No.

We're really not.

Anyway...

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 08:39 PM
    My prediction for what it's worth sens lose both games at home

habs_fan likes this.
    05-03-13 08:45 PM
    My prediction for what it's worth sens lose both games at home

If Habs play like they did tonight then I totally agree
    But I'm biased lol

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 08:46 PM
635 12345 ...