While I was using TurboTax, it informed me that I was eligible for and would receive last year's rebate. I did not receive it last year. However, TurboTax did not add it to my current return amount, nor did it say how much I'd get.

I received my direct deposit tax return one day ahead of schedule (today). I am unsure that I received the rebate tho. How do I find out if I did?
    02-27-09 08:18 PM
    Call the IRS and find out when and if it was deposited, and to what account, then go back to yours, and see.. you may have entered your acct number wrong.. but start with the IRS first.
    02-27-09 08:26 PM
    Call the IRS and find out when and if it was deposited, and to what account, then go back to yours, and see.. you may have entered your acct number wrong.. but start with the IRS first.
    I planned on calling the IRS on Sunday or Monday. But the acct definitely isn't wrong, as my direct deposit for my return went thru.
    02-27-09 11:25 PM
    You could have transposed or put the wrong number in by mistake. I agree though; call the IRS first.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-09 03:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD