Imagine a moment somewhere in the (not so)distant future.
    Kevin is stroking a white fluffy kitty in his private jet accelerating down the runway headed for the Cayman islands.
    Bla1ze is chasing the jet down the runway screaming something that is lost in the jet blast.

Its the end of days... who will be the last to post on Crackberry?
    05-05-14 08:47 AM
    Aw, c'mon man....
    Why does almost every thread have to do with something else ending or dying off?

Too many Weird & Morbid thoughts around here lately.....
    05-05-14 08:50 AM
    OP,
    I'm not sure what your intent is with this thread, but let's give it a chance in Rehab, for the time being.
    dusan.bukvic likes this.
    05-05-14 08:57 AM
    I think it will be sad_old_man who has somehow hacked the playbook forum and is storing his corporeal representation there for future generations.
    05-05-14 09:11 AM
    webOS Nation is still going.... (you think the PlayBook fans won't give up on something...)

CrackBerry's importance in the world is diminishing right along with BlackBerry's marketshare, but it will be here long after the finial BlackBerry is sold.
    05-05-14 09:12 AM
    We have all seen the "BlackBerry is dying threads".
    We now see more "what if CB dies" threads.
    Heck, I've even seen a "what if John Chen died" thread started.
    Glad that last one was immediately shut down!

What's going on around here?
    05-05-14 09:17 AM
    [INFO]Time to cut out the bickering, now please. No personal comments.

If this thread goes anywhere but light-hearted musings, it'll be closed.[/INFO]
    05-05-14 09:53 AM
    Adam (Kevin) and Eve (Michelle) biting an apple in the garden of CB.
    05-05-14 09:56 AM
    webOS Nation is still going.... (you think the PlayBook fans won't give up on something...)

CrackBerry's importance in the world is diminishing right along with BlackBerry's marketshare, but it will be here long after the finial BlackBerry is sold.
    I have contemplated this before. I visited webos forum a while ago and it was utterly death... sure there is open source development going on but it is still not enough. It never has... sure they will survive but as an obscure OS with a hardcore extremist following. Much like amiga OS4 or BSD power users. I surely will stick to blackberry even after the end but boy won't it be depressing. Such is why I want while it is still alive keep it afloat only in hopes it can once again sail triumphant across its competitors.

Posted via z30 STA100-5 the only high end business device on the market
    05-05-14 10:22 AM
    I think it will be sad_old_man who has somehow hacked the playbook forum and is storing his corporeal representation there for future generations.
    I is still trying to standsunder wot yous is sayin ear but meantime does not you everybodypersons fink yous all is missing the point see eh? Nokia, samsung, apple shmoo hoo see eh? They is not actually eggsisting see eh? What is blackberry? Eh see? It's a useless expensive, ump of plastic that is personbodys buys and usesed see eh? Mmmmmmmmmmm let me fink see eh?.......ah that meens blackberry is bein 'YOU'! Wivout you they is not esisting see eh?

So how's anybodypersons gonna kill off that eh? Parts from that nobodypersons can ever ever ever kills off humor see eh? So we is bein round ear wiv humor for rest of ours lives see eh?.............OMG wot did I just be sayin eh? Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh......i is trapped forever wiv theese personbodys............
    05-05-14 11:07 AM
    I won't just let it die.

I'll be posting the wall down!

Sent from the Berry using Tapatalk.
    Ecm, DrBoomBotz and sad_old_man like this.
    05-05-14 11:25 AM
    I won't just let it die.

Ear ear see eh?
    05-05-14 12:26 PM
    It will be a long time from now, I remember a n-gage forum on a random video game site, seemed like the dead end of the internet!

Posted via CB10
    05-05-14 05:05 PM
    He will be chasing down that jet and blasting it out of the sky. Lollllll....

Posted via CB10
    DrBoomBotz and sad_old_man like this.
    05-05-14 05:21 PM
    Who will be the ultimate BB10 fan?

After they announce EOL for BB10 there will still be fans here and rocking BB10 devices.
    After the last patch has been released a smaller group will still be here.
    After a serious vulnerability is found in BB10 a smaller group will still be here.

A tontine should be organized now https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tontine.

A sash, bouquet and a sizeable chunk of cash would be appropriate.
    Last edited by DrBoomBotz; 12-09-15 at 03:52 AM.
    12-08-15 04:55 PM
    It will be some techno archeologist who discovers a z30/leap/PlayBook and posts a question to a device specific forum that goes unanswered.
    DrBoomBotz and anon(9188202) like this.
    12-09-15 05:31 AM
    And he will say ; Hey look Phil...the battery is at 42%!

My Canada My BlackBerry My Z30
    12-09-15 06:19 AM
    I won't just let it die.

You said that back then. But where are you now?
    02-24-16 03:11 PM
    The BlackBerry Fan will be the last to post. The 500,000th post.

Z10 STL100-3/10.3.2.2876
    03-17-16 04:36 PM
    Oh c'mon. Let's be realistic. The last post will be someone asking for snapchat in their classic.

Or better yet, the following post asking for people to reply to it.

Posted via overheating lollipop Priv
    03-17-16 04:52 PM
    The BlackBerry Fan will be the last to post. The 500,000th post.

Z10 STL100-3/10.3.2.2876
    03-17-16 11:01 PM
    The last Mohican
    03-17-16 11:04 PM
    CrackBerry will never die. The debate over whether the plural of BlackBerry is, BlackBerrys or Blackberries, will rage on long after the last Playbook has failed to charge. Someone years from now will most certainly resurrect a thread from the year 20 ought 7 asking some innocent question, having not even bothered to read the first post. And there will always be more bokkles to be found, lepregnome adventures to decipher, and posters simply being told to reload your OS� no matter what the problem. Simply put, CrackBerry will live on forever.

Q10SQN100-2/10.3.2.2876
    03-18-16 12:19 AM
    CrackBerry will never die. The debate over whether the plural of BlackBerry is, BlackBerrys or Blackberries, will rage on long after the last Playbook has failed to charge. Someone years from now will most certainly resurrect a thread from the year 20 ought 7 asking some innocent question, having not even bothered to read the first post. And there will always be more bokkles to be found, lepregnome adventures to decipher, and posters simply being told to reload your OS™ no matter what the problem. Simply put, CrackBerry will live on forever.

Q10SQN100-2/10.3.2.2876
    That will be me! I love that stuff!
    05-11-16 06:37 AM