Trolling? No.
    Expressing my unadulterated and unfiltered opinion is more like it.

The trolling label is because you don't agree and can't process it so ridiculous
    labels are the best you can muster. Sad, really.
    05-12-10 10:21 PM
    At the first word disparaging Madonna you were as reliable as Pavlov's dog.
    I absolutely knew you would take the bait. Just had to ring the bell.
    Trolling is the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet, generally on message boards. When done in a moderated internet community, this can result in banning.
    05-12-10 10:23 PM
    Actually it's sad that the great Methusalah is sinking to the level of the kids on the short bus.

Wait actually, no its funny.
    05-12-10 10:25 PM
    I find virtually everything involving Madonna reprehensible, but there is one song, and damned if I can remember or find it, that does show the talented voice she has. Miley, there is certainly a fair comparison in her behavior of late. It's shock and not talent that rocketed Madonna to stardom, and that's not the kind of role model I wanted my daughter following. I hear the majority of the pop music today, and it's just an escalation of the same crap. Amy Grant is a fantastic role model, and has moved a lot of vinyl and lexan, but she doesn't get near the attention as Miss ****-on-Stage did, swapping spit with that bimbo Spears-o-Silicone. Damn shame for our youth. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, WTF is that tunnel/bridge reference anyway? :::: runs off to google it ::::

WAPers do it With A Passion
    I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-10 11:18 PM
    That... was awesome. Seriously, I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.
    05-12-10 11:26 PM
    I think I'm beginning to grasp the concept now

WAPers do it With A Passion

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

I hear tell you�re doin� well, good things have come to you.
    I wish I had your good-luck charm, and you had a do-wacka-do, wacka do, wacka-do, wacka-do.

05-12-10 11:35 PM
    The Delta Dental Ice Girls are giving free lap dances to Flyers fans!!!!!!

Not really, but it was the only thing I could think of to get a Flyers post on this thread.
    05-13-10 09:01 AM
    @LSG: I do not expect anyone to like what I like. My point is that Madonna is
    completely devoid of talent. She is the Howard Stern of music. Her appeal is shock
    and nothing more.

As to her altruistic nature, it's total BS in my opinion. Trophy babies do not a
    saint make. The rest is just noise.
    I think you missed my point. I'm not here to defend or bash:
    . Anyones taste in music
    . Any artist or performer

I am arguing your definition of talentless. Nothing more.

On a scale of 1 - 10, (1 being the lowest), this is a zero:

Absolutely no talent.
    05-13-10 09:22 AM

Rosie was in the front row moshing with us.

It was pretty ridiculous, and scary.

She got very much into it.

I stood clear of her path.

rosie was the only one moshing- the rest of you were just stumbling around from the seismec tremors!
    05-13-10 09:32 AM
    Silly LSG... Don't you know opinion= fact?
    05-13-10 09:33 AM
    I hate miley cyrus.

With a passion.

Here's something that should make you all vomit harder than a personal viewing of jar squatter during spaghetti dinner sunday at your church.

The video, has then 15 year old Miley giving a rather intense lap dance to a 44 year old man. Then she turns around and provocatively unbuttons the top of her shirt.

If Prada, being the most amazingly open minded debaucherous freak on the interwebz gives a thumbs down to this, then surely it must be untasteful.

If you're brave, watch this:

My little sister does that to me all the time.
    05-13-10 02:56 PM
    Did you click the link?
    05-13-10 02:57 PM
    My little sister does that to me all the time.
    Your sister sounds hot.
    05-13-10 02:57 PM
    Translation: Aside from my tired stats and unqualified assertions, I got nothing.

Opinionated? Why thank you. To be opinionated requires the mental acumen to think
    critically and for oneself. Glad you noticed.

Cave dweller aka an actual REAL man. Again, thank you.

Thank you for playing.

I beg to differ. Tiny Tim, Bell Biv DeVoe, Bobby Brown, Billy Ray Cyrus, Ricky
    Martin and a long list of others were successful. Talented, not so much.

I am not a Madonna fan, BUT I must say she did play a major Roll in much of Pop culture, unfortunately Pop culture is fickle and far from wise. Just as Britney Spears, played a Major roll in pop culture.
    They are not devoid of talent, though I would not place singing as one of the talents they poses, both put on a great show, and ARE Entertainers, not musicians, though few pop icons are.

as for Lack of Talent, again, you say Billy Ray Cyrus, I'm sorry but he is very talented at producing, his music Yikes! though it did cross multiple music charts, he has helped turn his daughter into a HUGE Icon, like seriously blowing Hillery Duff out of the water huge, and she was big. not sure about if Hanna Montana has beaten the Olsen twin franchise but it certainly has far reaching testicles

Your sister sounds hot.
    I agree! Does she do birthday parties?
    05-13-10 04:46 PM
    Don't spoil the secrettttt shhhhh
    05-13-10 04:53 PM
    Where has AG been all day?
    05-13-10 04:55 PM
    Where has AG been all day?
    You haven't heard the Jaws music playing in the background on and off all day?

Anyway...

It's bad luck to mention "He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named".
    05-13-10 04:57 PM
    I thought I would be banned as soon as I posted that.

Maybe his powers are weakening...
    05-13-10 05:00 PM
    That previous thread stealth kill is proof enough that its powers are still at full capacity...

"He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named" is just in ninja mode, quietly lurking never absent.
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 05-13-10 at 05:05 PM.
    05-13-10 05:02 PM
    I thought I would be banned as soon as I posted that.

Maybe his powers are weakening...
    I can't believe you'd ever question the limitless power AG wields...
    05-13-10 05:04 PM
    Did you click the link?

I clicked the link and it took me to a Rick Astley video� when I searched YouTube for Miley lap dance it pulls up a drunk girl in Cabo on the beach. It that her??? I used to hate Miley till I saw this video, LOL. Maybe they pulled the link.

Great thread though - Madonna is a legend - can't deny her success.
    05-13-10 08:55 PM
    The Delta Dental Ice Girls are giving free lap dances to Flyers fans!!!!!!

Not really, but it was the only thing I could think of to get a Flyers post on this thread.
    Yikes!

If the Flyers win G7 it will be due to Bobby Clarke and Bernie Parent's ghosts...
    05-13-10 08:59 PM
    I clicked the link and it took me to a Rick Astley video� when I searched YouTube for Miley lap dance it pulls up a drunk girl in Cabo on the beach. It that her??? I used to hate Miley till I saw this video, LOL. Maybe they pulled the link.

Great thread though - Madonna is a legend - can't deny her success.
    Ultimate RickRoll. I'm proud of you prada, you saw it through to the end and it paid off.

05-13-10 09:05 PM
    Ooohhh! This thread made me laugh so hard that my guts are hurting. I love Madonna and AG. I'm so torn right now that I don't know if I want a lap dance from the cheerleaders or Amy Grant. Somebody.......please help me!

05-13-10 09:30 PM
    Post MOAR Miley!

Even a choice pic of Rick Astley would work, too.

05-14-10 01:50 AM
133 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD