i haven't had a land line for more than 5yrs i think now... who still has one or knows someone that does and if you do have one WHY???
    09-01-09 05:13 PM
    I have one because I actually use it.
    09-01-09 05:27 PM
    We still have one in my house. Two, actually. Neither one is mine though, they both belong to my in-laws. One is used for a friend's business and the other is the in-law's home phone.

My dad still has one, so does my mom, my grandmom, most of my family and numerous friends of mine.

If I could have one, I would. I'd prefer giving out a home phone number instead of my cell number to bill collectors and other things like that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-09 05:35 PM
    My husband and I had one for about three months after we got married. Then we realized that NO ONE called our house, because they had been calling our cells for years, and we were basically throwing money away, so we got rid of it and just used our cells. That's been almost seven years ago now. All of my friends and family members who are my age just use their cells, but my older family members (grandparents, aunts and uncles) still have landlines. Don't know why!

09-01-09 05:36 PM
    What's a landline? I had a voip line a couple months back, but now only a cell and gv.

09-01-09 05:37 PM
    Thread title changed to remove profanity
    Thread closed as you have already done this.
    Just revive your old thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/who...andline-25909/
    09-01-09 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD