07-07-08 07:05 PM
75 123
tools
    totally in

**slips on my hot pink high heels**
    07-05-08 10:11 PM
    Hey Chaz, think we can get Kevin's Blessing on this one?
    This could be a First for the BB world!

Gotta spread the word.
    If we can actually get it to be what you're after, then yes. I like the Idea.
    CrackBerry.com has soooo many intelligent, witty, confident, and Blackberry-smart female members, that a designated ladies night would be an informative and also entertaining thing to witness.

Women rule.

(being married for 18 years had taught me something)
    07-05-08 10:12 PM
    I like to party.
    you need boobs. that's the only requirement.
    07-05-08 10:12 PM

Women rule.

I can only wish to find a guy like you chazzzz, with so much respect for women, rock on!! Men rule too...just not this thread...
    07-05-08 10:13 PM
    I can only wish to find a guy like you chazzzz, with so much respect for women, rock on!! Men rule too...just not this thread...
    hmmm but i wonder how much training would be required to give us the end result of a guy like chaz... and I wonder who is training mine!
    07-05-08 10:18 PM
    If we can actually get it to be what you're after, then yes. I like the Idea.
    CrackBerry.com has soooo many intelligent, witty, confident, and Blackberry-smart female members, that a designated ladies night would be an informative and also entertaining thing to witness.

Women rule.

As stated before, and in concert with Chaz. This is all about the LADIES of CrackBerry, it's gonna be all about them.
    Us Guys will only be Casual observers whose attention will be steadfast and riveted to their pretty Pearls and Lovely Curves in action.
    LADIES RULE!!!!!!!
    07-05-08 10:20 PM
    hmmm but i wonder how much training would be required to give us the end result of a guy like chaz... and I wonder who is training mine!
    watch it Chaz! the Ladies got their eyes on you
    07-05-08 10:22 PM
    Oh, pat yourselves on the back boys. You've done good. Hehe

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-08 10:23 PM
    As stated before, and in concert with Chaz. This is all about the LADIES of CrackBerry, it's gonna be all about them.
    Us Guys will only be Casual observers whose attention will be steadfast and riveted to their pretty Pearls and Lovely Curves in action.
    LADIES RULE!!!!!!!
    i am really into this idea... can i ask you to plan my birthday party lol
    07-05-08 10:32 PM
    tequila. just give me tequila, lol.
    07-05-08 10:33 PM
    watch it Chaz! the Ladies got their eyes on you
    I prefer mine on them, but hey - I'll take it.
    07-05-08 10:34 PM
    tequila. just give me tequila, lol.
    lol oohhh girl you can have mine too

keep the drinks coming, guys!
    07-05-08 10:39 PM
    07-05-08 10:43 PM
    Or if you prefer -

(Shorty)

07-05-08 10:46 PM
    i feel woozy at this picture. man, i'm a lightweight.
    07-05-08 10:46 PM
    Or if you prefer -

(Shorty)

TY Chaz you're such a sweetheart

Ugh i drank enough last night for the rest of my lifeee...ie...go check out the girls with blackberry thread in general to take a gander at my fishbowl...LOL
    07-05-08 10:53 PM
    Saw the "bowl" earlier - lmao...
    07-05-08 10:57 PM
    LOL. This topic might be moved from this section.
    There were male and female threads. I wonder if they still around.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    A Trini on CB????!!!!!!!!!!!
    07-05-08 10:59 PM
    mmmmmm

adult beverages!
    07-05-08 11:03 PM
    Saw the "bowl" earlier - lmao...
    i felt like death this morning...LOL try lugging that thing around all night, i almost HAD to drink it fast so i could drop it off in the car LOL!!! And rounds of shots and sips of drinks...OH BOY!
    07-05-08 11:04 PM
    i left like death this morning...LOL try lugging that thing around all night, i almost HAD to drink it fast so i could drop it off in the car LOL!!! And rounds of shots and sips of drinks...OH BOY!
    i woke up with cuts on me legs, on the living room floor

with a towel on my face, and a pic to prove it

gosh last night must have been fun!
    07-05-08 11:09 PM
    Looks like a good night to mee!!! Funniest part of last night(that i remember)...the bar we went to was right on the ocean...litterally outside and indoor beach bar haha...and it started pouring after the bnd played and i was under the rain and pretending i was in an herbal essences commercial...LOL...and then my friend asks security if she would get in trouble if she stripped and went in the ocean...WELL she hops the porch takes off all her clothes except bra and undies and jets to the ocean...OMFG it was priceless, and the meanwhile the whole bar of drunk people were staring and whistling...LMAO!!!!
    07-05-08 11:30 PM
    Now comes the Fun path! Which one of you Lady or Ladies is gonna step up to the Helm and take Charge of the Ship? No guys are allowed in the planning of this "Ladies Rule" night. The only Guy who will have anything to do with it is Kevin, and that is by Default.
    LADIES, the show is all yours!
    LETS get ready to ROCK and ROLL!!!!!!!!
    07-05-08 11:33 PM
    Cate, you'll be the Designated Mods!
    07-05-08 11:36 PM
    ok i am sooo lost... dont laugh but who is kevin & who is cate? Am I showing my Newb colors?
    07-05-08 11:38 PM
75 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD