I turn to crack berry for up to the minute late breaking info about blackberry. All I get is something about a deal of the day, or some app in app world or some other junk that don't about to a hill of beans.
    06-27-12 10:17 AM
    The news you are looking for will come once BB10 is released.

Right now the only "news" is the endless gloom and doom coming from: analyst at [insert name of firm], reporter from Globe & Mail/Toronto Star/Reuters, blogger at [insert name of tech blog]. People post more than enough of that in the forums already, so it certainly does not need to be on the front page too.
    06-27-12 10:23 AM
    @lak611

I think he was referring more to N4BB and BBOS knocking it out of the park this week with exclusive leaks. And really Crackberry hasn't been a breaking news/leaks website in a long time or if ever. Crackberry might get the same leaks but they refuse to post it until someone else does.

But they do provide fair coverage and the editorials are way better than any other BB site.
    06-27-12 10:29 AM
    They don't call it a news "cycle" for nothing. Mobile industry news comes and goes in waves that coincide (shockingly enough) with company announcements and product releases. I attended BlackBerry World this year, and I got quite an eye-, hand-, and earful of BB news. Since then, there hasn't been much big news. BB10 Jam World Tour continues to make the rounds and trickle out bits and pieces of BB10 info as they release it. Other than that, not much to report until BB10 hits the streets.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-27-12 10:30 AM
    It's a little disheartening to some but I expect the worst/absurd to continue in an effort to deflate any momentum that BB10 can muster.

Whether that works or not depends if you can stay positive and confident. I find it also to be critical of the critics. Turns out more often then not they're talking out of their rears.
    06-27-12 10:36 AM
    Ask not what Crackberry can do for you, but ask what you can do for Crackberry.
    sputneek likes this.
    10-21-12 10:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD