Hey all.....
    Our community of Prescott Ontario is trying to win a competition for $100 000 for arena upgrades and a opportunity to host a preseason NHL hockey game. It is for the Leo Boivin Community Centre. Leo Boivin is a NHL Hall of Famer who is from Prescott, he played for the Boston Bruins. (Leo Boivin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
    I am asking you to please go to the Kraft web site and join our community... We are a great hockey town, have a large Midget AA/AAA tournament and have teams from all over North America attend. This year we have a team from Lativa coming to this event.
    The site is http://krafthockeyville.cbc.ca/ sign up with an email, they won't use it to spam. Then click on ONTARIO and go to the Leo Boivin Community Centre and join us.... Thanks for any support, you guy/girls are the greatest........

You can also search on Facebook and see some great pictures from our recent Pep rally and tomorrow night we will have Coaches Corner at our arena in Prescott....

PRESCOTT FOR HOCKEYVILLE 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is anyone willing to give us their vote....
    02-13-12 09:05 AM
    Come on peeps, help out a small community of 4200!!!!!!
    02-16-12 03:28 PM
    ...We are a great hockey town, have a large Midget AA/AAA tournament and have teams from all over North America attend...
    You mean you have a large little person? I believe that term is considered offensive.
    02-16-12 04:06 PM
    ha ha ha ha no, that is the name of the level of hockey, it is 15 and 16 year olds and the level is called midget. No disrespect intended for the smaller people......

go check out the web site and help out our community win.... please.
    02-16-12 04:10 PM
    I fixed your URL, it doesn't work with the www. Also I was unable to join the site, possibly because I'm from the US? Although it DID have a checkoff for non Canadians. Anyways I will try again later in case it just wasn't working right.
    02-17-12 08:57 AM
    Did you try with an email? or Facebook.

Email should work ok, there have been people that signed up outside of Canada so I know it can be done. Thanks for trying.
    pkcable likes this.
    02-17-12 09:15 AM
    Did you try with an email? or Facebook.

Email should work ok, there have been people that signed up outside of Canada so I know it can be done. Thanks for trying.
    I ended up using a facebook login, and that worked! I'm now a member of your community!
    02-17-12 02:34 PM
    thanks a bunch, voting starts on March 03, 2012. We have to vote as much as possible, i think you can do it once a day. Thanks for your help.
    02-17-12 05:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD