Anyone play the Kill Zone 2 demo? Its graphics are pretty amazing and the language is pretty strong!!! This time around you can jump! I dont think you could jump in part 1... someone correct me if im wrong. The only thing I see being kind of annoying is that you can only carry big gun and your pistol at the same time. i think they should allow you to leave your pistol and carry two rifles at a time...

Im so excited for friday!!!
    02-25-09 01:21 AM
    I really enjoyed the KillZone 2 Demo, I only had gripes with the level of difficulty. I expected a lot more resistance but I think they capped the difficulty to make the demo more accessible to everyone. I don't like to race through most games and I expect a challenge, hopefully the level(s) of difficulty will be well established in the final version.

I've been playing Skate 2 and Metal Gear Solid Online pretty consistently and I will be up until they release KZ2.
    02-25-09 08:02 AM
    The first one was crap on the 1 player mode. The story was alright. The graphics were blah. The AI wasn't that bad, depending on what level of difficulty you would choose.

The online was fun, however it was very one-sided. They had certain maps where if your team would get a strategic position, it would be over. They would literally sit right infront of where the other team would spawn and it was a blood bath you couldn't recover from.
    Also, I didn't like the fact that if you're a newbie, you had absolutely no armor, but as you climbed in rank your armor would get stronger. It was nearly impossible to kill a high ranking player as a new guy. He could kill you with one hand gun shot, where you would need 5-7 direct shotgun blasts to even start to hurt him/her.

It was fun as h3LL though, and even when the game was older than dirt the server rooms would still have a lot of players.

I never finished the 1 player (offline) game, 'cause IMO was boring as heck. The online play did it for me.

And yes, you could not jump on the first.
    02-25-09 01:06 PM
    So who got it and how do you feel about it? I think the graphics are amazing! However ive already found what i would consider flaws in the game... your cover guy gets in the way all the time... more then once now ive been aiming with a rpg to shoot something and then right when i pull the trigger he gets in the way and it kills me. Ive also noticed that your knife is probably your best weapon in close combat. one swipe with a knife and it kills vs numerous gunshots.
    03-02-09 12:28 AM
    So far I'm really impressed with the final product. The graphics are absolutely astoundingly well done, but the gameplay actually delivers. I like the fact that you can't ever really go fully auto unless you're on a turret or in a vehicle, you really have to focus and concentrate your shots in short bursts in order to be effective. It really pushes you to move forward because if you camp on a corner a grenade is sure to find you. I've only played about 2 & 1/2 hours into the single player campaign.

Right now I'm really getting into the Multiplayer, although I recommend playing in the smaller sized rooms first because in the 32 player games unless you're fairly ranked up in weapons and what not you're going to get your *** handed to you. Especially when you're trying to go against Engineer placed Turrets and the scouts...or saboteurs.

Killzone 2 delivers.
    03-02-09 01:39 AM
    I did notice that about camping too. The computers ai is amazing.
    I just don't like that the cover guy always seems to be in my way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-09 09:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD