I hope this is not wrong post in this thread.

I don't know that Kevin Michaluk is Crackberry CEO. but lasttime I read post somewhere in forum that he is forum moderator of this.. Now He is became Crackberry CEO. How comes?

What make you title Crackberry CEO? Are you invest business like RIM or Somethng else?
    05-17-07 02:04 PM
    LOL - Kevin is a Co-Founder of CrackBerry.com - has been from day one...
    05-17-07 02:15 PM
    I really run the show, kevin just gives himself funny job descriptions.

05-17-07 02:17 PM
    The CrackBerry.com story can be found here....

The Crack Team | CrackBerry.com

It's a strong little team that started CrackBerry.com, that's supported by a great group of volunteers (thanks mods!).

I got the title of C.E.O. (CrackBerry Executive Officer...not Chief Executive Officer) because my BlackBerry Addiction was the worst and I talk the most!
    05-17-07 02:29 PM
    How come you only have 1,397 posts ? Other moderators have something like 9k
    06-17-09 02:29 PM
    How come you only have 1,397 posts ? Other moderators have something like 9k
    Mods are on here daily cleaning/moving/deleting and adding posts and helping out the other members on the forums. Kevin has other stuff on his plate to work on. The webmasters dont post all day, they keep up the maintenance on the website so it runs smooth. Different jobs for different people.
    06-17-09 03:09 PM
    Who's Kevin?
    06-17-09 03:31 PM
    Who's Kevin?
    I dont know either.

YOU are the CEO of Canada!
    06-17-09 03:32 PM
    I dont know either.

YOU are the CEO of Canada!
    Shhhh, now everyone will be asking me for free poutine.
    06-17-09 04:15 PM
    The poutine is NEVER free
    06-17-09 04:18 PM
    Aww, now your talking a foreign language! What is Poutine? Some foriegn food? Shoot, I wish I spoke Canadian!

I remember the day Kevin broke a thousand! It was a great day, the day he realized that like the rest of us, he had no life!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-09 04:25 PM
    Aww, now your talking a foreign language! What is Poutine? Some foriegn food? Shoot, I wish I spoke Canadian!

I remember the day Kevin broke a thousand! It was a great day, the day he realized that like the rest of us, he had no life!

poutine slang for pouting? hahaha.

kevin is the founder of crackberry which has since been acquired by smartphone experts (spe). i just got an email from spe saying they don't deal with smalltime web communities like what i had in mind. pffft.
    06-19-09 02:25 AM
    wham, bang, sweet poutine. Just doesn't have the ring to it.
    06-19-09 06:59 AM
    Yay! Free poutine! Yay!

EDIT: for those who don't know, Poutine is french fries, cheese curds, and gravy The good stuff makes my heart slow down a little bit

Last edited by maxiang; 06-19-09 at 07:20 AM.
    06-19-09 07:11 AM
    Kevin's the man! the king of CB.com!
    06-19-09 08:08 AM
    If it wasn't for Kevin, this little shindig we have going would not be possible!

06-19-09 08:14 AM
    Who's Kevin?
    Kevin and the team are our fearless leaders on Crackberry! Truly I am addicted to the site too.

10-28-10 03:36 AM
    The CrackBerry.com story can be found here....

The Crack Team | CrackBerry.com

It's a strong little team that started CrackBerry.com, that's supported by a great group of volunteers (thanks mods!).

I got the title of C.E.O. (CrackBerry Executive Officer...not Chief Executive Officer) because my BlackBerry Addiction was the worst and I talk the most!
    Pretty amazing that in 3.5 years, this site has 2.6 million members! Think we'll hit 3m by the 4th birthday?
    10-28-10 09:33 PM
    How would one become a moderator..?
    I'm pretty sure I have the Ins and Outs of a Blackberry By now, So i was wondering if i could become one.
    10-29-10 07:57 AM
    How would one become a moderator..?
    I'm pretty sure I have the Ins and Outs of a Blackberry By now, So i was wondering if i could become one.
    Uh, posting in the proper thread/forum would be a good start

JK!!!

Instructions are here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/active-moderation-team-111/

10-29-10 08:34 AM
    Mods are on here daily cleaning/moving/deleting and adding posts and helping out the other members on the forums. Kevin has other stuff on his plate to work on. The webmasters dont post all day, they keep up the maintenance on the website so it runs smooth. Different jobs for different people.
    IMHO, they could do a lot more with their CMS. Yes, I can see the guts of your drupal build... I liked the changes during the last upgrade, when is the next upgrade? Are you going to solve the slow load time problems? Even though I don't own a BB anymore, I still love reading the articles and forums. But for the love of God, please speed up the site!
    10-29-10 09:58 AM
    How do you become a Crackberry moderator anyway? That would be THE sweetest job in the world. Seeing as I spend hours a day on Crackberry haha!
    10-29-10 10:27 AM
    Uh, posting in the proper thread/forum would be a good start

JK!!!

Instructions are here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/act...tion-team-111/

It was a response to kevin :P
    11-03-10 07:15 PM
    It was a response to kevin :P
    Kevin hasn't posted in this thread for over three years

Did you find your answer in the link I posted?

11-03-10 08:02 PM
    Kevin hasn't posted in this thread for over three years

Wow, three years? Why, did one of the mods ban him?
    11-03-10 09:12 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD