09-25-13 12:21 PM
282 ... 678910 ...
tools
    One thing that I cannot understand is why Kevin created all that buzz for Apple when clearly he couldn't wait a few weeks later to get his iPhone 5Same? After all he's the creator of CrackBerry but it seemed worst than a desperate Apple fanboy to shell out that much for a phone makes me wonder what this world has turned into when there are billions of unfortunate people who barely have enough food to eat on a daily basis...

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 06:19 AM
    Kevin is like Alicia Keys he's a blackberry supporter/fan/die hard toting a gold iPhone 5s.

With friends like that blackberry doesn't need enemies.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 06:22 AM
    Wow, laying on the guilt pretty thick there "it's about the kids....." Please, give me a break....

He's a damn tech journalist, you think he's going to ignore the iPhone? Mike & Jim did enough of that & it destroyed blackberry. Kevin will review the phone, compare it to BB offerings for consumers to use as a resource for purchasing. Maybe it'll sell 1 or 2 Z-10's. Of course, you'd rather he ignore it entirely and go off and feed kids instead, or maybe blow on the ice caps to try and keep them cool.

I didn't think people could be this dumb but I've certainly been proven wrong by this thread.

One thing that I cannot understand is why Kevin created all that buzz for Apple when clearly he couldn't wait a few weeks later to get his iPhone 5Same? After all he's the creator of CrackBerry but it seemed worst than a desperate Apple fanboy to shell out that much for a phone makes me wonder what this world has turned into when there are billions of unfortunate people who barely have enough food to eat on a daily basis...

Posted via CB10
    LazyEvul, reeneebob and 21stNow like this.
    09-23-13 06:22 AM

Posted via CB10
    So what are you doing to help the billions of people who don't have food? Are you going to sell your BlackBerry to help feed them?
    reeneebob and 21stNow like this.
    09-23-13 06:24 AM

Posted via CB10
    You seriously brought world hunger into the convo? Lol

The church of BlackBerry is acting like a cult, ready to send anyone into exile for their "betrayal" of their beloved company. The fanaticism is real and quite disturbing. Kevin was having fun. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Besides, I suggest all of us start looking ahead and come to the realization that BlackBerry has basically conceded to not making any more hardware in the near future; start thinking about which "church" you're going to be baptized to so that you can all start practicing your cheers and have your poms poms ready.

Posted from my ZED10
    reeneebob likes this.
    09-23-13 06:29 AM
    This is the problem with media. Pretty much iphone latest phone security got hacked but this is apple so this is not big deal. If this was blackberry this would be all over the news.
    09-23-13 06:32 AM
    ..there are billions of unfortunate people who barely have enough food to eat on a daily basis...

Posted via CB10
    Try and name one...

I'm sure he's just as impatient to get his hands on a new device as anyone else around this joint is.

Z10 via CB10
    09-23-13 06:38 AM
    This is the problem with media. Pretty much iphone latest phone security got hacked but this is apple so this is not big deal. If this was blackberry this would be all over the news.
    I swear these people make it sound like any random animal sphincter can unlock your phone. The only question for people in reality is after you setup the security can a random person unlock your phone with their finger. The answer to that question so far is no, they cannot. They can live in their fantasy world of severed fingers and an abundance of security cracking donkey D*** but in reality none of that matters. Get a ******* clue. I'm pretty sure I can scan in my own P**** and use that to unlock the damn phone but how likely is it in the real world? If somebody has the balls to lift my fingerprints off my coffee cup, take my phone from me and try to unlock it before I shoot them, more power to them!. I have a gun on me 24/7, that is the only security that concerns me. They better figure out a way to crack that security before they worry about cracking my phone. That my friends is the real world.
    Last edited by xandermac; 09-23-13 at 07:02 AM.
    09-23-13 06:40 AM
    $1500?? Not worth it lol

Posted via CB10
    Agreed but if he must have these things I have a special limited edition IPhone 4 that is purple in color but if he must have it in gold I can go to my garage and find some paint.
    09-23-13 06:59 AM
    Wow @ some of these comments about Kevin! You guys are ridiculous! Last time I checked, Kevin had TONS of devices, and not just Blackberry's. I can't believe some of yall think he should ONLY use a Blackberry...he's a tech guy, and probably loves all different platforms.
    09-23-13 06:59 AM
    WOW you guys need to relax CrackBerryKevin only paid for a $1500 GOLD IPHONE so that he can compare it to his BlackBerry and then review it for us faithful BlackBerry users.

He's doing it all for us can't you see this!?

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 07:01 AM
    He should have just done what my buddy does before all Apple product launches, he pays a homeless guy he knows $100 bucks to wait in line and then just shows up a few minutes before the store opens to get his spot with the homeless guy always first, second, or third in line. Although in Kevin's case, the $1,500 will probably be a tax write off.

Also, seriously, SERIOUSLY LOL about people getting mad over people's consumer electronics purchases. That's some major "first world problems" stuff right there.
    red_devil_fan_1999 likes this.
    09-23-13 07:10 AM
    Wow, this is actually a thread with comments?!? Wow. Read first page then skipped to here. Wow.
    Ragwan likes this.
    09-23-13 07:13 AM
    I think people at CB look up to him as a die hard BlackBerry fan...On the day that BlackBerry is going through its worst time with massive layoffs and Shareholders losing so much money, I don't think it was a great idea to shoot this vedio and pay absurd amount of money to get first I5.

Posted via CB10
    It becomes a religion when individuals have no sense of who they are and attached their well being to an artificial manufacture device and proceed to follow and crowned someone as messiah. That's how things start to get crazy thousands of years ago.
    09-23-13 07:22 AM
    tacky cheesy phone for a tacky cheesy guy.
    09-23-13 07:23 AM
    Has Kevin been compared to Hitler/Nazis yet?

I'm curious, but didn't want to wade through 8 pages of nonsense and drama to find out.
    09-23-13 07:28 AM
    You're right. Apple only gets positive media coverage, other than the "Apple is doomed" and Foxconn stories.
    09-23-13 07:30 AM
    Saw the thread title and predicted there would be quite a few ridiculous lol worthy posts. So far i have not been disappointed yet. the dissenters should start another twitter campaign.
    Waiting to see if someone will request Kevin being banned from the site
    09-23-13 07:34 AM
    I don't begrudge Kevin buying anything he wants regardless of why, but honestly think its bad form. Oh well, kinda makes me look stupid for getting me another Torch and another PB to last another 2 years. I'm interested to see how this Crackberry site changes over time with the coming BB changes. I will keep watching myself to see where this goes. I sure hope it is positive and is still a place to go for help and stuff.
    09-23-13 07:43 AM

Posted via CB10
    This is not the place to judge charitable practices. If it were the case, all of us with Z10 would be guilty of not donating to UNICEF to feed thousands of children.

That discussion is out of place in this thread.
    xandermac and Tre Lawrence like this.
    09-23-13 07:47 AM
    Has Kevin been compared to Hitler/Nazis yet?

I'm curious, but didn't want to wade through 8 pages of nonsense and drama to find out.
    Not yet....but it's coming.
    09-23-13 07:47 AM
    Not to mention that $1500 / billions of unfortunate people = Unsatisfying meal.

This is not the place to judge charitable practices. If it were the case, all of us with Z10 would be guilty of not donating to UNICEF to feed thousands of children.

That discussion is out of place in this thread.
    09-23-13 07:50 AM
    I agree. How can you be videoed buying an iphone for $1500 and still be Crackberry Kevin? WTF
    09-23-13 07:57 AM
    I agree. How can you be videoed buying an iphone for $1500 and still be Crackberry Kevin? WTF
    his title is media relations

Kevin Michaluk
    Founder, Editor in Chief, Troll Killer, CrackBerry.com
    Chief Media Officer, Mobile Nations

rene bought a blckberry

this is what mobile nations is about, a family of tech sites where everybody covers everybody else
    09-23-13 08:07 AM
    Now we know what his new job going to be after CrackBerry.com shuts down!
    09-23-13 08:08 AM
282 ... 678910 ...