This is not the place to judge charitable practices. If it were the case, all of us with Z10 would be guilty of not donating to UNICEF to feed thousands of children.

That discussion is out of place in this thread.
    I somewhat disagree; this is the PERFECT thread to post illogical nonsense.

When I was seven, I had a dream where a human sized rabbit wearing overalls chased me through a park with filled with talking azaleas.
    09-23-13 08:08 AM
    Has Kevin been compared to Hitler/Nazis yet?

I'm curious, but didn't want to wade through 8 pages of nonsense and drama to find out.
    Nope. He is, however, apparently single handedly the cause of ongoing famine and pestilence.

But now that you've mentioned the potential Godwinning, it shall happen.
    09-23-13 08:08 AM
    Yep, same exact job that he has right now!... People forget that his role EXPANDED with Mobile Nations.

Now we know what his new job going to be after CrackBerry.com shuts down!
    09-23-13 08:09 AM
    When I was seven, I had a dream where a human sized rabbit wearing overalls chased me through a park with filled with talking azaleas.
    Thanks, Kevin....
    09-23-13 08:10 AM
    I somewhat disagree; this is the PERFECT thread to post illogical nonsense.

Was he silver headed and named Frank? Can I call you Donnie?

Please say yes.
    Tre Lawrence likes this.
    09-23-13 08:11 AM
    Except his new job title is FakeBerryKevin! Lol

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 08:11 AM
    Now we know what his new job going to be after CrackBerry.com shuts down!
    Kevin created the number one site for BlackBerry addicts. He brought it to what it is today, THE BlackBerry site.

What steps have YOU taken to further BlackBerry?
    09-23-13 08:12 AM
    I agree. How can you be videoed buying an iphone for $1500 and still be Crackberry Kevin? WTF
    We should sue him for copyright infringement.

All I know is that if he doesn't wear BB-branded tighty-whities, me and him? We got a problem.

No dangum Apple-containing Fruit of the Loom underpants in this crib!
    09-23-13 08:12 AM
    welll.......is it h or is it V?????
    09-23-13 08:13 AM
    Incidentally some of the righteously indignant "CB crusaders " in this thread are the reason many think CB fans are "nuts" (TM CNBC). Some really take the smart out of smartphone.

Clutch the pearls.
    mikeo007 likes this.
    I like the direction this thread is now headed in.

welll.......is it h or is it V?????
    If Kevin hadn't t created this site some other guy would have.

Sheeesh you guys act like he's Keezus!

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 08:16 AM

Posted via CB10
    There are dozens of BB fan sites, none measure up to CB. And I am moving this thread to off topic, since it has nothing to do with BB discussion lol
    wxmancanada likes this.
    09-23-13 08:20 AM
    Officially the stupidest thread we have on here. Kevin's position with Mobile Nations is clear. Not to mention this isn't the first time we've seen Kevin in a video buying Apple products. If I'm not mistaken, we've seen Rene buying BlackBerry products too.
    09-23-13 08:20 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yes, but HE did V....
    09-23-13 08:21 AM
    I dreamt the other night that my wife and I went into the bounty hunting business together.

But for some reason we rode a bicycle to find our targets. Well, I was pedaling, and she was sitting on the back of the bicycle holding the shotgun.

Occasionally we both had to get off, so I could push the bike up a hill.

I got no idea why I couldn't dream we were riding around in a hummer!
    xandermac likes this.
    09-23-13 08:22 AM

Posted via CB10
    Isn't it cool that we can complain about his purchasing habits on his site?
    09-23-13 08:23 AM
    Like Kevin said it was less than the Porsche designed BB7 device he bought. He's not just over this site but also has a larger role within the Mobile Nations family of sites.
    09-23-13 08:24 AM
    Officially the stupidest thread we have on here. Kevin's position with Mobile Nations is clear. Not to mention this isn't the first time we've seen Kevin in a video buying Apple products. If I'm not mistaken, we've seen Rene buying BlackBerry products too.
    Remember when people demanded his resignation for helping out iMore with their workload at an Applecentric trade show and so he wore an iMore shirt to log the report?

I thought it couldn't get more stupid than that. However, as is often the case, I gave the overly fervent too much credit. Or is it not enough credit? Either way, in the words of Forrest Gump, "stupid is as stupid does" and boy oh boy, it's been doing it all over the thread.
    xandermac and rayz336 like this.
    09-23-13 08:25 AM
    I dreamt the other night that my wife and I went into the bounty hunting business together.

But for some reason we rode a bicycle to find our targets. Well, I was pedaling, and she was sitting on the back of the bicycle holding the shotgun.

Occasionally we both had to get off, so I could push the bike up a hill.

I got no idea why I couldn't dream we were riding around in a hummer!
    What brand of bike was it? These things matter.
    09-23-13 08:25 AM
    Okay, I thought we made it clear that we are NOT using logic in this thread.

In the mean time, I'm off to iMore and AC to demand the heads of their editors for buying off-brand devices. Whose with me?
    09-23-13 08:29 AM
    Excellent choice Kevin, the gold is my first choice as well. A very nice colour when seen in person.
    09-23-13 08:29 AM
    Okay, I thought we made it clear that we are NOT using logic in this thread.

In the mean time, I'm off to iMore and AC to demand the heads of their editors for buying off-brand devices. Whose with me?
    I saw Chris U on an iMore podcast once, let's get out the pitchforks!
    Tre Lawrence likes this.
    09-23-13 08:30 AM
    Does the Crackberry staff carry multiple platforms? Sure....i would hope so, for the sake of testing and comparison. But to pick up a device for the sake of testing and comparison, couldn't a regular device suffice? Was the "luxury" device necessary?

Regular device = testing, comparing
    Luxury device = just seems UnCrackberry like.

Just my 2 pennies......

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 08:31 AM
    Apple's lack of gold iPhone 5s on launch day drives man to spend $1500. Epic deal, or fail? | iMore

Good to see CrackBerry's Editor-in-Chief had fun at the Apple event in Miami before the abhorrent BlackBerry developments to follow.
    Kevin's got more money than sense!! Mobile Nations are paying him too much...
    09-23-13 08:32 AM
282 ... 7891011 ...