Kevin bought a GOLD $1500 IPHONE!!

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 07:33 PM
    Yes it's his money blah blah blah. I still think he is an Apple user and pretends to be into BlackBerry because that's his 'role' here. Yes it's his money blah blah blah, blah blah blah. But he lost his credibility as an editor of a BLACKBERRY site.
    Hehehe Well said man...

BB Z10 Rocks!
    09-22-13 07:44 PM
    Kevin bought a GOLD $1500 IPHONE!!

Posted via CB10
    Lol... Something new?
    09-22-13 07:49 PM
    Yes it's his money blah blah blah. I still think he is an Apple user and pretends to be into BlackBerry because that's his 'role' here. Yes it's his money blah blah blah, blah blah blah. But he lost his credibility as an editor of a BLACKBERRY site.
    Can't someone like a certain product, yet still be a huge fan of another?

Posted via CB10
    BerryWizard likes this.
    09-22-13 07:53 PM
    You know, I read this when birdman first posted it and thought it might draw some ridiculous responses, but I'm still blown away. Really, people? Really?

Posted via CB10
    can i buy some of that extra faith in humanity that you have? i ran out about 28 years ago...

ho wait...im 28 y-o
    09-22-13 07:54 PM
    He's not a fan! That's what people don't get, he's the freaken editor of a BlackBerry site

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 07:56 PM
    Okay Kevin, I just figured out your sneaky little plan!

So you bought it as a added surprise in the CrackBerry "Box of Swag Give-Away. Very slick idea!! I like it.
    Alphax45 and ghundiraj like this.
    09-22-13 08:00 PM
    Doesn't he also have an Android, and Windows Phone? I mean he does work for "Mobile Nations". He did say he had every iPhone from the first one. Plus I remember watching him give his opinion of the iPhone 5 with Rene Ritchie. But no matter what he has he still uses a BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    ghundiraj, kam2958 and Alphax45 like this.
    09-22-13 08:02 PM
    Can someone please look up this exact same thread from last year?

I'm surprised some of these people haven't left to join the other 15 over at n4bb

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk
    09-22-13 08:02 PM
    can i buy some of that extra faith in humanity that you have? i ran out about 28 years ago...

ho wait...im 28 y-o
    My faith in humanity remains undimmed.
    And I'm older than you

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 08:03 PM
    09-22-13 08:04 PM
    WTF?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 usando Tapatalk 2
    09-22-13 08:05 PM
    I own a Nexus 4. Judging by this thread, I am clearly a traitor and should be hanged.
    09-22-13 08:08 PM
    Funny thing is Kevin will ultimately respond to this thread, he will be nice as pie and everyone currently running their mouths will back down completely. Bunch of asshats.

09-22-13 08:10 PM
    Hey Kevin! Come to the Georgetown (DC) Apple store next year for the Apple iPhone 6 launch. I will be first in line for whatever color/capacity you want if you are offering Benjamins like that.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-22-13 08:10 PM
    Hey Kevin! Come to the Georgetown (DC) Apple store next year for the Apple iPhone 6 launch. I will be first in line for whatever color/capacity you want if you are offering Benjamins like that.
    He's not the only one - the same guy Kevin bought from was offered $3000 later, but it was too late. Maybe this waiting around in line for the iPhone business isn't too shabby...
    xandermac and 21stNow like this.
    09-22-13 08:12 PM
    Of course he bought a $1500 gold phone; why do you think there is much advertising on Crackberry and Mobile Nations?
    09-22-13 08:16 PM
    Can someone please look up this exact same thread from last year?

I'm surprised some of these people haven't left to join the other 15 over at n4bb

Oh wow they're up to 15?!?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD for iPad
    ray689, ghundiraj and BerryWizard like this.
    09-22-13 08:35 PM
    Surprised? So what... Kevin can do whatever he wants.... I'm sure he owns lots of non-BlackBerry devices. So do I, so do many people. That doesn't mean anything about your loyalty or whether you are a fan or not.

Second, I think it is very important to own and experience competitor phones/tablets, like iOS and Android, especially if you are going to provide a well-balanced and informative site like Crackberry. I believe Kevin is a HUGE fan of BlackBerry, but he also is one of the first to be critical of BlackBerry when criticism is due... for their own good. People doubting Kevin's loyalty to BlackBerry or think there is some "conspiracy", that is just ridiculous.

As much as we all love BlackBerry, we should also be asking the right questions of BlackBerry... and you can't do this with your head buried in the sand. We must all know and understand the competition... The competition which owns 95% or more of the smart-phone market. Also, if you are going to write reviews and try to show WHY BlackBerry is Better, you have to be able to compare it with other devices. Otherwise how can you review against competitors if you don't know what their weaknesses are?
    09-22-13 08:48 PM
    If google's head can carry a BlackBerry. Surely the owner of a fan site should be allowed to carry whatever phone he wants without facing such abuse.

I'm the biggest BlackBerry fan ever but get over it geez.

You guys are no better than 13 year old girls fighting over boy bands.

Posted via CB10
    Ragwan and Berry_Pink like this.
    09-22-13 08:55 PM
    I have no idea why this thread wasn't even deleted in the mere second this garbage was produced.

If any of the readers did their homework, Kevin bought not only an iPhone5 on the launch day, he also went and got himself some other Android devices too. I think this was the same for the iPhone4 too.

What is so bad about an editor buying an iPhone? After all he's also part of the mobilenations, and I think he will have to buy one to experience it full hand rather than to borrow, or idiotically dig-in to one device and surround himself with a bubble and keep chanting "my device is the best" mantra which reeks of so many *expletives*-negativity so wrong on so many levels.

I'm not going to question what he does, or what he did, as long as he can continue to pump out good journalistic articles about the mobile world, and BlackBerry in particular. That said, I think a lot of people here need to really sit back and take a step away from continually, maliciously spewing negativity in every little single crack just because you can. This is a fan site, not a troll site.

But then again, like a poster in another thread says, the amount of idiocy in this thread is pretty entertaining. My way of looking at it, from the OP downright to the some people who even think the company owes some 'entitled' customer to return the z10, and maybe the lot who even thinks the Kevin lost his credibility and mojo just because he buys a gold iPhone.
    kam2958 likes this.
    09-22-13 09:05 PM
    Waste of money on a competitors brand from a supposed blackberry enthusiast. No wonder blackberry can't sell devices when even crack berry people buy gimmicky gold iPhones instead of blackberry products.

Kick blackberry while it's down..

Posted via CB10
    Yep. That's right. Because Kevin certainly doesn't own dozens and dozens of BBs or anything. Yep. It's all a big conspiracy. Kevin isn't allowed to own any phone but a BB. In fact even owning multiples of the SAME MODEL isn't enough. Kevin should buy eleventy billion Z10 because YOU say so.

Get a grip.
    09-22-13 09:06 PM
    First of all, i have apple devices also, i doesn't mean i don't love BlackBerry, i prefer BB10 OS over iOS in the phone, i have an ipad mini and its really cool device.

Second of all, Kevin is in the Moblie and gadgets news business, so i believe the proper way to criticize and compare devices, is actually owning one, everyone here knows that Kev, carries an iphone, in fact, his backpack once revealed had, WP, Android Phone, iPhone, BB 9900 and BB Dev Alpha.
    shief24 likes this.
    09-22-13 09:07 PM
    Much ado about nothing.
    09-22-13 09:14 PM
    These aren't iPhone forums though.. are you lost isheep??

Posted via CB10
    Hey remember when you wondered why your threads got closed?

Your behavior in this thread is a perfect example.
    09-22-13 09:26 PM
282 ... 34567 ...