Just wait for the uproar when he posts his review!!! God forbid its in the least bit complimentary!!! The horror.

Sent from my 4s using TapaTalk
    Leave the iphone reviewing to iPhone forums

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 06:16 PM
    Leave the iphone reviewing to iPhone forums

Posted via CB10
    Spoken like a true "Mike".

09-22-13 06:18 PM
    Spoken like a true "Mike".

These aren't iPhone forums though.. are you lost isheep??

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 06:20 PM
    These aren't iPhone forums though.. are you lost isheep??

Posted via CB10
    They are Kevin's forums though, so have a little respect, child.

reeneebob and MERCDROID like this.
    09-22-13 06:21 PM
    You know, I read this when birdman first posted it and thought it might draw some ridiculous responses, but I'm still blown away. Really, people? Really?

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 06:21 PM
    Maybe I am the fool. I spent 632.00 US to buy a White Z10. Good phone but last week I bought a Droid MAXX for 249.00. Now I carry both. Droid for my apps that I cant get on BB. I like a lot of things about both devices. Get over it. Also Kevin is the Chief Media Officer of Mobile Nations. I think Marcus Adolphson owns all the sites now. Also He can probably write it off as a biz expense. You People!!
    21stNow, MERCDROID and bb10_fan like this.
    09-22-13 06:24 PM
    Yep, gonna say you're the only one.
    Nope, he's not.
    09-22-13 06:27 PM
    Kevin, I gotta say... What a great idea for a CB give-away!
    Alphax45 likes this.
    09-22-13 06:29 PM
    That's interesting, I wonder if the staff of this site actually use iPhones but pretend to use BlackBerries to draw in 'suckers' like us. It's just their job after all.
    Yeh.It's just business.No fans.Not all for blackberry.
    09-22-13 06:30 PM
    He could have bought 4 Q10's and donated them or something man...

Posted via CB10
    Spend your own money and donate some Q10s.
    TGR1 and kbz1960 like this.
    09-22-13 06:30 PM
    You know, I read this when birdman first posted it and thought it might draw some ridiculous responses, but I'm still blown away. Really, people? Really?
    I'm with you, em. Dude just spent someone else's money to buy a device for an iMore piece. He was having fun taking that off the hands of one of the first gold iPhone owners in Florida.
    09-22-13 06:31 PM
    Kevin, I gotta say... What a great idea for a CB give-away!
    Yep, and I am willing to bet you all the whining twits in this thread will enter...multiple times
    xandermac, reeneebob and MERCDROID like this.
    09-22-13 06:38 PM
    I'm going to cancel my cable and just hang around here....lots more entertainment and the drama much higher caliber than Masterpiece Theater....
    09-22-13 06:40 PM
    I'm going to cancel my cable and just hang around here....lots more entertainment and the drama much higher caliber than Masterpiece Theater....
    I cut down on TV a lot since the end of Spring lol
    09-22-13 06:44 PM
    So does he just buy these phones and displays them like collectables? he probably has the gold iphone, the porche z10 and some other rare phones all boxed up somewhere as collectables.

or maybe he is just a tech junky and wants to play with every new high end phone out there
    09-22-13 06:51 PM
    Kev needs to institute age verification and a screen for emotional health as a requirement for membership.

I read some of these illogical posts and keep expecting Ashton Kutcher to pop out guffawing.
    09-22-13 06:52 PM

Posted via CB10
    Em, this is actually fairly sedate. No one has asked for Kevin's head.

Yet. The night is still young.
    anon(5624621) likes this.
    09-22-13 06:53 PM
    Yep, and I am willing to bet you all the whining twits in this thread will enter...multiple times
    Not me! My wife is the iSheep in the house. I'm #BlackBerrybychoice
    09-22-13 06:54 PM
    That's interesting, I wonder if the staff of this site actually use iPhones but pretend to use BlackBerries to draw in 'suckers' like us. It's just their job after all.
    PSA: davidmurray1prerogative.com is available for purchase. Seriously. I checked.

You can also get .org, .net, .biz, .tv, and even .xxx if for a group discount.

You can then cyber-flog anyone who dares mention the letter "I" in print. On YOUR site. How cool is that?
    Berry_Pink likes this.
    09-22-13 06:59 PM
    PSA: davidmurray1prerogative.com is available for purchase. Seriously. I checked.

You can also get .org, .net, .biz, .tv, and even .xxx if for a group discount.

You can then cyber-flog anyone who dares mention the letter "I" in print. On YOUR site. How cool is that?
    Mght make typng a lttle dffcult.
    09-22-13 07:04 PM
    Every negative poster here is going to be added to my ignore list. CrackBerry is not any better from this thread.

Kevin works for Mobile Nations, and iProducts are part of the package. Why do people expect this weird celibacy from the writers here? Let tech enthusiasts be tech enthusiasts.

Unsubscribing from this thread, enjoy your weekend. Life's short, let's not get hung up on things like this.

Posted by Z10
    MERCDROID and kam2958 like this.
    09-22-13 07:08 PM
    I wish he had taken the extra 800 and given it to the SPCA or a food bank.

I think that things like the Porsche phone and a 1500 iphone are obscene and disgusting.....much more so the porsche phone since that waste of money, and was INTENTIONAL on the part of the manufacturers. Of course had he spent 150,000 on the porsche phone, many of the same detractors would be hysterically gushing.....

Nevertheless, in the end, it's his choice, his phone (his business why he bought it), and though I don't approve on principle, I cannot say I've never bought anything that wasn't "excess"....though I try not too! So while I discourage this wastefulness and frivolity, I can't throw stones too hard!
    09-22-13 07:18 PM
    To Kevin's credit he paid $500 for a BlackBerry clock app.

Sent from my HTC One running PlayBook 3.0
    09-22-13 07:22 PM
    Yes it's his money blah blah blah. I still think he is an Apple user and pretends to be into BlackBerry because that's his 'role' here. Yes it's his money blah blah blah, blah blah blah. But he lost his credibility as an editor of a BLACKBERRY site.
    hey~pshh!i have a secret to tell you...come closer....i and a lot of people in here also use apple products. in fact, you know what? half of the day i am using an iphone 5. the other half is shared with a Z10 and a nexus 4....i am a sellout too? please say yes? it will hurt my feelings so bad if you do
    Alphax45, ghundiraj and bb10_fan like this.
    09-22-13 07:23 PM
    Unbelievable drama and excitement here in CB forum for the last 3 days... From Kris to BL to BBM postponement and finally, Kevin and his iPhone 5s....LoL

I think the only thing that will settle us down now is #BBM4All. Just when I think I could BBM myself from my N4... Arghh, it's unbelievable how BlackBerry screwed up their momentum over and over again. It's like they simply don't want to fight anymore, just dragging their feet in toward the end.
    09-22-13 07:25 PM
282 ... 23456 ...