I think Kevin been out in the miami sun to long....1500 dollars for something that can be unlocked with a donkey d.ick from reports on you tube.

Sent from my HTC One using CB Forums mobile app
    Brandon Orr and anon(2729369) like this.
    09-22-13 04:05 PM
    I think Kevin been out in the miami sun to long....1500 dollars for something that can be unlocked with a donkey d.ick from reports on you tube.

Sent from my HTC One using CB Forums mobile app
    Yea you can unlock it with a cat paw, random finger, nose, ear, and as you say donkey d*ck.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 04:07 PM
    Be different if the chassis was solid gold, can make your own with some spray paint.
    09-22-13 04:12 PM
    Good for him! It's his money and he can't take it with him, or as my granddad was fond of saying, "you have never seen a hearse with a luggage rack"
    The pyramids

Fable Publishing: C0012255F
    xandermac, draconis123 and masque2 like this.
    09-22-13 04:12 PM
    as i was watching him wave the box around talking to the camera i was hoping someone didnt grab the chance to run by and snatch it from him lol, people kept eyeing it in the background
    09-22-13 04:13 PM
    Lame... Sorry Kevin. Just my opinion
    09-22-13 04:15 PM
    For that money I would have purchased five Q10s and handed them out to other people to try.
    09-22-13 04:16 PM
    as i was watching him wave the box around talking to the camera i was hoping someone didnt grab the chance to run by and snatch it from him lol, people kept eyeing it in the background
    The fact that he had the balls to carry $1500 in cash in South Beach says he gives no sh**s about criminals. Crusher.

Sent from my 4s using TapaTalk
    09-22-13 04:16 PM
    He could have bought four z10's with that and donated them or something...

Posted via CB10
    damien kupuku and Alphax45 like this.
    09-22-13 04:18 PM
    stop ******** who gives a toss what he spends his money on..

i know plenty of people with BB's and then iphones just for the apps. just because hes a bb enthusiast doesnt mean hes not aloud to touch a windows pc or an android phone ..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    09-22-13 04:21 PM
    The fact that he had the balls to carry $1500 in cash in South Beach says he gives no sh**s about criminals. Crusher.

Either that or it was because a camera crew was constantly filming him when outdoors.
    09-22-13 04:25 PM
    Kevin is Kevin. He bought the gold iPhone, most likely for Rene over at iMore, and what!? We should castigate him for that!? Nope. He started the site. It is his baby. He can do whatever he likes with his money. I love this site. Hell, I love Kevin. If you don't, leave. Just that simple. There are some of you who continue to personally bash Kevin, and I think that is abhorrent. If you have something against him, take it up with him privately; I prefer not to see these kind of threads on CrackBerry. Just stop.
    09-22-13 04:31 PM
    What kind of thread is this? Take a look again at the original post, there was no criticism. Can't blame the OP for what it may or may not turn into. It's a little fun, same as Kevin had buying the phone.

Kevin is Kevin. He bought the gold iPhone, most likely for Rene over at iMore, and what!? We should castigate him for that!? Nope. He started the site. It is his baby. He can do whatever he likes with his money. I love this site. Hell, I love Kevin. If you don't, leave. Just that simple. There are some of you who continue to personally bash Kevin, and I think that is abhorrent. If you have something against him, take it up with him privately; I prefer not to see these kind of threads on CrackBerry. Just stop.

09-22-13 04:34 PM
    What kind of thread is this? Take a look again at the original post, there was no criticism. Can't blame the OP for what it may or may not turn into. It's a little fun, same as Kevin had buying the phone.

That was a shot at Kevin. Plain and simple. But hey, whatever. Enjoy!
    09-22-13 04:37 PM
    Exactly my thoughts, he can do whatever he wants with his money. That's anyway what someone who love tech would do.

And please also consider that in order to stay on the ice, you have to know WELL what the completion has to offer. I tried Android and iOS and I chose BlackBerry for my needs. No need to be a fanboy to love BlackBerry, and it is often better if people stay objective in their choice.

And as being pointed out directly by him, Mobile Nations is a family, Ren helped us several times here at CrackBerry and states informations and ask questions objectively. Kevin can very well help them out as well at iMore as well.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 04:38 PM
    Maybe they do, but I use my z10 because it's the best phone out there. That would explain why they shut down all my threads that I made boasting why the z10 is better than the iPhone 5.

Posted via CB10
    No, pretty sure it was the behavior that shut them down.

You do realize they all own multiple devices, right? Best way to compare good and bad is to know all.
    09-22-13 04:39 PM
    Yes it's his money blah blah blah. I still think he is an Apple user and pretends to be into BlackBerry because that's his 'role' here. Yes it's his money blah blah blah, blah blah blah. But he lost his credibility as an editor of a BLACKBERRY site.
    Oh FFS. IT'S A CELL PHONE.

I called it, xandermac. Didn't I say there'd soon be some over reacting uberfan demanding his resignation/head on a platter?

SMDH.
    09-22-13 04:41 PM
    Oh FFS. IT'S A CELL PHONE.

I called it, xandermac. Didn't I say there'd soon be some over reacting uberfan demanding his resignation/head on a platter?

SMDH.
    Yes, yes you did.

09-22-13 04:42 PM
    It's so. Damn. Predictable.
    09-22-13 04:43 PM
    If I had the money I would have a phone from each platform
    I would have 2 from each, lol
    Alphax45 and BerryWizard like this.
    09-22-13 04:45 PM
    Here I thought it was made of at least leaf gold, but it seems it's not even that.
    09-22-13 04:47 PM
    Chill guys. He was trolling.

Fable Publishing: C0012255F
    bradu1 and Alphax45 like this.
    09-22-13 04:48 PM
    Waste of money on a competitors brand from a supposed blackberry enthusiast. No wonder blackberry can't sell devices when even crack berry people buy gimmicky gold iPhones instead of blackberry products.

Kick blackberry while it's down..

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 04:48 PM
    $1500?!?!? hell...I hope it was at least the 64GB LMAO!!!
    09-22-13 04:51 PM
    Waste of money on a competitors brand from a supposed blackberry enthusiast. No wonder blackberry can't sell devices when even crack berry people buy gimmicky gold iPhones instead of blackberry products.

Posted via CB10
    Yeauh, because his $1500 would save blackberry. Maybe the $2500 he'll get when he sells it will save blackberry tho.

ghundiraj likes this.
    09-22-13 04:56 PM
282 1234 ...