Well, I actually HAVE ocd so it comes with the territory... I clean the phone/ trackball with a bit of windex (the kind with vinegar, seems to keep lint/ dirt off the silicone skin better too)

I don't see the harm in windex, I've used it with every cell phone I've ever owned with no problems at all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-08 09:10 AM
    tiny alchohol pads for mine and a skin, and a invisible shield and make sure not to handle it with dirty hands and blow out the dust every chance I get.
    10-28-08 12:41 AM
    griots garage product called speed shine, works well.
    11-14-08 10:25 AM
    i dip mine into a bowl of warm water and hang dry it
    12-15-08 10:27 AM
    I use perfect duster in a can to blow out dust and other little bits.

12-15-08 10:55 AM
    I wipe mine of with a clorax wipe at least once a week. But clean it on my shirt or pants or blanket any time I see something on it.

12-15-08 04:56 PM
    I clean mine pretty much every day...I use those little wipes which I keep in my purse (just in case). Drives me nuts if there's stuff on my screen.
    12-21-08 02:39 PM
    My Curve is a mess.
    It is scratched up and dirty.
    I text and browse the internet while eating Cheetos and greasy foods.
    My trackball is literally charcoal gray and the silver around it is completely gone.
    There are two light scratches on my screen.
    The back of my Curve is very very scratched up because I spin it on my desk at work hoping it will stand up like a top.

P.S.
    Come follow me on Twitter!
    Twitter / DreDayHoliday
    12-21-08 02:46 PM
    I keep camera lense cleaning cloth in my pocket and she's always sparkling. Camera cloth is great, small mirofiber square that comes in a nice little pouch that fits in your pocket.
    12-21-08 02:51 PM
    I clean mine everyday. It has to have that shine. I can't stand a dirty phone.
    12-28-08 07:45 PM
    I'm definitely OCD about keeping mine clean
    12-28-08 08:17 PM
    Saw a fellow with a Moto Q the other day, looked like it'd spent a week in a cement mixer. Dunno how you'd treat a piece of expensive equipment with such disdain. I give my Curve the same attention to detail I gave my firearms. When your life depends on it...

12-28-08 09:35 PM
    I've been using a cell for 7 years now I guess. I just got my first BB about 3 weeks ago & in the last 3 weeks I've cleaned my device more times then I've ever cleaned all of my other cells. I can explain my device is always getting this grimey film on it even when I don't use it, the inner screens frequently getting the imprint of the keypad no matter how clean I keep the keypad and/or the screen.
    01-11-09 04:10 PM
    I like to keep my screen nice and clean, but I have to admit that I occasionally eat popcorn while I am surfing!

01-11-09 04:27 PM
    Huge OCD with my storm, constantly cleaning it!
    01-11-09 04:43 PM
    im always cleaning mine
    i use the compressed air thingy to blow off the dust thats in between my keyboard!
    01-11-09 10:12 PM
    Oh...keeping the blackberry clean...that is a big one.

I've got this thing about keeping anything clean. I absolutely hate both dust and fingerprints.

Like others had said, I love my eyeglass cloth because it works wonders on my Storm's screen.
    01-11-09 10:33 PM
    Huge OCD with my storm, constantly cleaning it!
    I keep my Storm in a charging cradle on my desk, and have a micro-fiber cloth I clean it with throughout the day. It can't have smudges!
    01-12-09 05:18 AM
    I keep my Storm in a charging cradle on my desk, and have a micro-fiber cloth I clean it with throughout the day. It can't have smudges!

smudges, prints etc just wont do!
    01-12-09 06:48 AM
    And heaven forbid that someone should ask to borrow it!
    01-12-09 07:33 AM
    ah all **** would break loose if they did! lol
    01-12-09 05:36 PM
    It all starts so innocently... "can I borrow your phone to make a quick call?" then digresses to " hey, let me check my ebay auction." my first thought : are you out of your freakin mind?!
    01-12-09 06:03 PM
    I think you all have described me and my Storm pretty well. Every couple of days, I wipe it down with a wet disposable Lens Cloth from ZEISS to get the grease off. Otherwise, anything clean and soft is fair game.

Doctor Neutron
    01-12-09 06:51 PM
    It all starts so innocently... "can I borrow your phone to make a quick call?" then digresses to " hey, let me check my ebay auction." my first thought : are you out of your freakin mind?!
    ...and my second thought: No. Really. Are you out of your freakin mind?!
    01-12-09 08:16 PM
    i rub HIM down. barry's nice and clean - always
    How do I miss these things? Barry, really?
    01-12-09 08:26 PM
140 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD