09-16-09 10:27 AM
76 1234
tools
    AHAHA this is so great! Oh my goodness.
    09-15-09 08:04 PM

09-15-09 08:24 PM
    Every1 has a right 2 his/her opinion & what they find funny however we all have Mothers & 2 make jokes about someone's Mom is just mean.

How many of you that have lost your Moms would find it cute 4 people 2 make jokes about their death.

I believe you should never let the sun set w/o @ least 1 good laugh a day but 2 find humor in the death of some1s Ma-2 low

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-09 09:23 PM
    Every1 has a right 2 his/her opinion & what they find funny however we all have Mothers & 2 make jokes about someone's Mom is just mean.

How many of you that have lost your Moms would find it cute 4 people 2 make jokes about their death.

I believe you should never let the sun set w/o @ least 1 good laugh a day but 2 find humor in the death of some1s Ma-2 low

Yeah, comeon guys. He just lost a parent. Just like 60% of the population. Therefore him nationally humiliating a 19 year old girl is justified I mean... Isn't that what you'd do if you lost a parent?

Don't defend this loser just because he's lost a parent. It's one thing to take pity, don't defend his bad decissions.
    09-15-09 09:34 PM
    I'm saying his Mother did NOTHING 2 warrant making fun of her death. I wonder how would you or any1 would feel about makin fun of a loved 1s death? Just not cool!

09-15-09 09:42 PM
    You reap what you sow! Karma be good 2 you 1 & all

09-15-09 09:43 PM
    I'm saying his Mother did NOTHING 2 warrant making fun of her death. I wonder how would you or any1 would feel about makin fun of a loved 1s death? Just not cool!

I've never insulted her. I think the fact that people are defending Kanye's actions, like the passing of his mother somehow possessed him to insult Taylor like that, is a bunch of crap. His mom died. That sucks, yes. Deal with it like an adult.
    09-15-09 09:48 PM
    There is NO excuse 4 what he did & 2 exploit his Moms death was lower than low but he is getting way 2 much attention

09-15-09 10:17 PM
    There is NO excuse 4 what he did & 2 exploit his Moms death was lower than low but he is getting way 2 much attention

Well look at all the people who are swearing off of his music The attention will drop, but the hatred will stay. It's actually nice to see all these people standing up for Taylor The only reason he got on that stage is becaue she's an easy target. You think he'd have the same ambition if it was Pink up there. Lol. The headline would read something like "Pink gets out on bail... Kanye still having peices of the award taken out of his skull in the hospital"

By the way... This thread is now property of TBL and its members

09-15-09 10:26 PM
    Yo, Neptune, Imma tell you, you a good planet, but I'm down more with Uranus, Uranus is the best of all time!

Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 09-16-09 at 08:45 AM. Reason: removed enormous image
    09-15-09 10:47 PM
    Uranus if huge!

09-15-09 11:54 PM
    Uranus if huge!

that's what she said...
    09-16-09 03:32 AM
    Wait, that pic is Neptune, you sayin' you don't know the difference between Neptune and Uranus?

09-16-09 05:30 AM
    Does he like fish sticks?
    09-16-09 08:21 AM
    lmao this thread keeps getting better and better!
    09-16-09 08:24 AM
    No BK, I know the difference...

I wasn't talking about the planet.
    09-16-09 08:28 AM
    Oh boy!

Thnx, Tripster

09-16-09 08:31 AM
    kanye needs a seatbelt at these awards shows
    Now there is nothing more true than this comment/suggestion right here.

Simply NOT inviting the man won't cut it; I mean where else are we going to draw our entertainment from..surely he'll have something to say/do after the seatbelt has been taken off.

09-16-09 09:06 AM
    Now there is nothing more true than this comment/suggestion right here.

Simply NOT inviting the man won't cut it; I mean where else are we going to draw our entertainment from..surely he'll have something to say/do after the seatbelt has been taken off.
    His public stoning?
    09-16-09 09:09 AM
    googling Imma let you finish brings up a wealth of entertaining results.
    09-16-09 09:14 AM

actually his mother raised him and allowed his behavior....I blame her to.....

09-16-09 09:18 AM
    +1 ^^^^

10 char.
    09-16-09 09:29 AM
    This thread is hilarious.

09-16-09 09:50 AM
    Thanks for the laugh!
    09-16-09 10:03 AM
    I biggest pet peeve is when people substitute numbers for words (lookin at you Cecile).

It's not cool it just makes you look like a 12 year old.

I don't even know why in the world Cecile brought up his mom anyway, this thread is just about making fun of Kanye.
    Last edited by fecurtis; 09-16-09 at 10:27 AM.
    09-16-09 10:24 AM
76 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD